PDA

View Full Version : help one another

03-08-2008, 05:52 AM
GEORGE COULD RUN FOR SHERIFF IN HIGHLANDS. OUR TRAINING SECTION IS DOING GREAT.

03-08-2008, 11:26 AM
GEORGE COULD RUN FOR SHERIFF IN HIGHLANDS. OUR TRAINING SECTION IS DOING GREAT.

George is a good guy, we all make mistakes one mistake shouldn't overshadow a career in police work.

03-09-2008, 03:32 AM
George is one of the best police trainers there is, Period. His passion for high liability topics and officer survival is paramont

For you to come on here and anonymously expose dirty laundry shows your true character of cowardness.

Maybe after taking one of George’s classes you will build the confidence and intestinal fortitude to bring yourself public.

I’m sure you are far from perfect.

George Keep up the good work. SPD is fortunate to have you.

03-09-2008, 02:06 PM
George is one of the best police trainers there is, Period. His passion for high liability topics and officer survival is paramont

For you to come on here and anonymously expose dirty laundry shows your true character of cowardness.

Maybe after taking one of George’s classes you will build the confidence and intestinal fortitude to bring yourself public.

I agree

03-09-2008, 04:25 PM

I agree I ALSO AGREE, PEOPLE WHO POST STUPID UNTRUE THINGS AND TRY TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN ARE NO GOOD. I CAN IMAGINE WHAT THEIR FAMILY GOES THROUGH, WE SHOULD NOT EVEN RESPOND TO SUCH STUPIDITY.

03-14-2008, 05:52 PM
[quote="D..I..T":3vv0zml9]George is one of the best police trainers there is, Period. His passion for high liability topics and officer survival is paramont

I agree I ALSO AGREE, PEOPLE WHO POST STUPID UNTRUE THINGS AND TRY TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN ARE NO GOOD. I CAN IMAGINE WHAT THEIR FAMILY GOES THROUGH, WE SHOULD NOT EVEN RESPOND TO SUCH STUPIDITY.[/quote:3vv0zml9]

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!