PDA

View Full Version : Training Sgt.

03-07-2008, 11:58 PM
hey maybe your department would be better if they did not promote a sergeant to be in charge of training with one year on the job experience. We heard he is a lieutenant now is that true? or a deputy chief who was 29 years old when he got promoted and had worked on the res all his life no real cop experience.

03-08-2008, 12:17 AM
hey maybe your department would be better if they did not promote a sergeant to be in charge of training with one year on the job experience. We heard he is a lieutenant now is that true? or a deputy chief who was 29 years old when he got promoted and had worked on the res all his life no real cop experience.

I don't think we much care what Davie PD thinks.

03-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Sorry for the rude comment. Do you mean Major (the yes man) Bob, he came from davie, he is real nice, we like him. He used to give Charlie advice.

03-08-2008, 01:24 AM

Davie PD huh,, well I would go there but i dont think im old enough,, what is one of the hiring steps? be an AARP member

03-08-2008, 01:38 AM

derrrrr

03-08-2008, 01:43 AM
[quote="Davie wants 2 know"]hey maybe your department would be better if they did not promote a sergeant to be in charge of training with one year on the job experience. We heard he is a lieutenant now is that true? or a deputy chief who was 29 years old when he got promoted and had worked on the res all his life no real cop experience.[/quote

So SPD is not a real department? Maybe i should be a real looser and go from agency to agency. During my next oral board i can say I worked at BSO, Davie, Sunrise. Consistency?

03-08-2008, 01:49 AM
So SPD is not a real department? Maybe i should be a real looser and go from agency to agency. During my next oral board i can say I worked at BSO, Davie, Sunrise. Consistency?[/quote]

I love these people who switch agencies 5-6 times and they are still in road patrol after 10 years