PDA

View Full Version : Active shooter training?

bloodshed
03-07-2008, 05:37 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....This is gonna be very interesting. If no one has read the SOP on Active Shooter....Then I think that u should do so...
The real question here is... Who is gonna conduct or rather instruct us in the proper operatinal procedures during this training? Is it a teacher or rather a sub..who is the most worthless person in the department. This person says that he is not a real Police Officer, but is gonna train us in the active shooter scenario. Do me a favor and stickto teaching....YOU ARE GONNA GET SOMEONE KILLED. You have no right to train Officers...You are scared to handle calls that involves subjects...and I know for a fact that if and when an active shooter incident does take place, YOU WILL RUN AND HIDE LIKE THE COWARD THAT WE KNOW YOU ARE....Do me a favor andnever be my back-up. And I cant believe that the chief is gonna let you train us....Im suprised that he hasnt found out that you are also the biggest Kiss A*#. I have one word for you.......PATHETIC !!!!

03-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Well I guess some people are only cut out to be SHEEPS not SHEEPDOGS.
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok