PDA

View Full Version : ALL OFFICERS AY GOLDEN BEACH

03-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Ok, so what if an officer came to work at GoldenB Beach. Is he an automatic looser in the eyes of LEO'S out there ? There are some in the LEO world who pray on others they work with, no matter where we workng. Some have stripes :P and some bars. :o some are officers :roll: . Some are reading this thread and we know who they are. What I am suggesting is not every officer is sub standard in any one department , just those who have earned the tag. 8)

03-08-2008, 06:30 AM
THANK'S "BOB" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

03-08-2008, 06:30 AM
THANK'S "BOB" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

05-04-2009, 11:44 PM
So Far I havent met 1 good cop there. Everyone of those *******s got a stick up his ass!
The police in this area are the rudest, nastiest people you will ever encounter. Their job is to harass anyone who drives through this snob nosed area! They set the speed limit to 35MPH and wait for anyone who goes over the limit even if you drive at 39MPH they will stop you and demoralize and intimidate you. They abuse their power as police officers and have become more like prison guards intimidating the public who does not reside in this snob area.

Sunny Isles Police please take over these intimidating rude *******s :devil: !

05-09-2009, 08:15 AM
So Far I havent met 1 good cop there. Everyone of those *******s got a stick up his ass!
The police in this area are the rudest, nastiest people you will ever encounter. Their job is to harass anyone who drives through this snob nosed area! They set the speed limit to 35MPH and wait for anyone who goes over the limit even if you drive at 39MPH they will stop you and demoralize and intimidate you. They abuse their power as police officers and have become more like prison guards intimidating the public who does not reside in this snob area.

Sunny Isles Police please take over these intimidating rude *******s :devil: !

Well well well, looks like someone is about to lose there DL. Whats wrong to many points? oh boo hoo got a ticket, poor you and you know you are the only one who has ever gotten a ticket in GB. See you next week when you rip through town... :snicker:

12-14-2009, 08:34 AM
You're a sorry a$$. Let me guess you have had encounters. Maybe by viloating the law and wanting a break. Ah didn't get it.SLOW DOWN

12-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Sounds like alot of hostility. Did you get a ticket. Aw Poor baby. Get a life.

12-16-2009, 01:37 AM
Yur problems at Golden Beach P.D are because your Chief is too busy condoning spouse abuse and is completely incompetant.

12-19-2009, 12:04 AM
True that skinner needs to go but also the rest of dirt bags under him.