PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Laundry

03-06-2008, 11:32 AM
I know there are a lot of non leo's on this board, but for the FDLE SA's and others let's not air our dirty laundry to the world. Yes there are problems everywhere and I agree they need to be addressed, but let us do it with professionalism and respect. I agree with another previous poster that we need to utillize the FLDEAA secure board and website.

03-06-2008, 08:15 PM
I agree (somewhat), however, maybe if some of the higher ups read these boards, they will have a better understanding of the frustration & Morale problems that they seem to not know about. God knows there aren't many people here that will tell them to thier faces (I wish I was in DROP).

Also, the PBA need to open the FDLAA site to Non-PBA members so they can at least use the message boards. Who knows, maybe they would get a few more agents to sign up.

03-07-2008, 06:23 PM
SHHHHHH.....we don't want everyone to know we are just like they are....

03-07-2008, 11:16 PM
No it's about having a little self respect. It's like when you get in a family fight or a fight with a spouse you don't air it all over town! Grow up.

03-10-2008, 12:28 PM
No it's about having a little self respect. It's like when you get in a family fight or a fight with a spouse you don't air it all over town! Grow up.

Family? Work does not equal family....never has, never will! If it does to you, I hate to see your household....

03-11-2008, 01:28 AM
this place is a joke