PDA

View Full Version : Review guide

03-06-2008, 05:01 AM
Guess what folks, the annoying emails will soon be back. The "Major" problem graduates the academy on 3/16 so be prepared, the break is over its time to be micro managed again.

So lets review:
10-10 everywhere and I mean everywhere, please do it so often that we only hear that on the radio, that is what the radio is for right?...........
10-40 for your meal, and NO don't plan on eating with your partner.......
Prepare for your IA........
Get that mag pouch on your non-dominant side........
and don't forget officer safety......

03-07-2008, 12:58 AM
If you read the news letter today, check out where the "major" problem thanked KJ for his service and leadership on SRT. Ask KJ about what the "problem" told him during the disciplinary interview. Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth!!!!!Hipocracy must be a class that was taught at the FBI academy. MicroMan will be back soon so shape up and prepare to visit IA for no apparently good reason. Kudos crime fighters and remember I have many new quotes to give real soon.

03-08-2008, 02:41 AM
WOW. I can not believe he wrote that, after all the **** he has caused with KJ. Back stabber? I would highly suggest you compare LEB to Detention commanders requests for IA's; someone is trigger happy on the IA gun. Sheriff, please remove this "leader" just look at how smooth it ran while he was gone!