PDA

View Full Version : Results

03-05-2008, 01:55 AM
Wow, I bet some of you are feeling really awkward right now, who knew over 40 officers would vote against your cause. yeaaahhhhh well lets see how we can fix this, so you all, we will call you "The Misunderstood 12" (you can add phrases in front of it like "The Great" or "Who Me") can be productive little officers again oooo.k..

Lets see:

1) Just tell everyone you voted against it (it's the same philosophy as saying your Canadian when in another country, see everyone likes Canadians)
2) You should of probably had a "Beat the living S@@T out of the Vote" party (this has more balls then a "Rock the Vote" party).
3) If you have a Party, make sure people come, this can be done by invitations, party favors or ballons, everyone likes ballons.
4) Don't have clowns at the party, not everyone likes clowns (this might eliminate your biggest supporters though).
5) Think of who you verbally attack before you attack them, this will eliminate the awkward feeling you all are feeling right now.
6) Try the F.O.P., and when you fail at that then try the Local Iron Workers union, Local Electric Linemen, or maybe even the Firefighters Union, what ever you do stay away from the male exotic dancers union, there horrible, no real benefits.
7) Try laying low for the next few years, I would probably change my hair style, grow taller or shorter, if your a man change to a women or vise versa, yeah your right your not going to lay low, your just going to be an example that everyone points out.

So hey those are just a few suggestions, hope everything is going well tonight and "Rock the Vote", ooops we did, we rocked it and knocked it the hell down.

Cya

03-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Now that's funny ....I don't care who you are!!!!!!

03-06-2008, 04:05 PM
I was against the union and I still think you are an idiot for posting this. This is definitely why department moral is the way it is. This reminds me of a post made by 250. :roll:

03-07-2008, 04:57 AM
No...I'm going to have to agree w/Funnycide...that is freaking funny stuff! The vote was rocked and the rookies were rolled!!! Now maybe they can return to focusing their cute little heads on, I don't know, their JOBS!!! :lol:

03-07-2008, 02:10 PM
I think that all of you should be ashamed of yourselves both pro and anti union handled the situation poorly! There is noone who can deny that morale of the department was at an extreme low as stated in the letter to the city manager, so maybe the people who decided that it was time for something to be done before all our good officers decided to leave should get some credit for atleast attempting something. (and at the rate it was going we would not have anyone under the 290's left on the st)
you can not condem people for their beliefs or for standing up for what they believe in I know I would rather stand beside a man or woman strong enough to stand by his convictions than to cower next to someone who won't and this goes for both those who stood for and against! You are a family you are responsible for making sure each of your fellow officers gets home safely each night and you should be standing together despite your differences to make the changes everyone agrees the dept needs!! I hope to see you all getting over yourselves and growing up soon.