PDA

View Full Version : GOOD JOB LAUDERHILL PD OFFICERS

03-04-2008, 10:08 PM
LET ME TELL YOU AS A WIFE OF A COP. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT. ANYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE LAUDERHILL PD OFFICERS NEEDS TO WEAR THEIR SHOES FOR A DAY. YOU GUYS ARE TRUE HEROS. NO MATTER WHAT COMPLAINT YOU GUYS HAVE, DEEP DOWN INSIDE THERE ISD NO QUESTIONS THAT YOU GUYS ARE BROTHERS FOR LIFE, (EVEN BROTHERS FIGHT). ALL I ASK EVERYDAY IS THAT YOU GUYS STAY SAFE AND THAT YOU ALL WILL BE WATCHED OVER. THE MAN OR WOMAN WHO DECIDES TO PUT THEIR LIFE ON THE LINE TO PROTECT ABSOLUTE STRANGERS ARE JUST AMAZING PEOPLE THAT ARE ABUSED EVERYDAY BY THE PUBLIC AND MEDIA. I TRULY LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THE JOBS THAT YOU DO IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE OUR KIDWS HAVE A BETTER WORLD TO GROW IN.

03-04-2008, 10:15 PM
The best squad by far is Epstein's and Obrien's. Talk about guys that are always there for one another. AMAZING BUNCH.

03-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Please do not start comparing squads or saying one is better than the other that is how this whole bunch of disgruntled officer’s start picking on each other and the nasty comments start flying. I appreciate the fact that you see and respect that squad as being the best but three other squads work equally as hard and perhaps see things differently then you. It is unfortunate that we can not say this is the best or that is the best but that really is your view and some people will use your view to bash others. I appreciate your comments again and thanks for supporting your spouse in such a dangerous line of work.

Now Sgt Epstein please take off the Sgt O’Brien’s dress and stop pretending to be an officer’s wife we have Sgt Pull-my-tano for that! LOL!!!

03-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Hey can my girlfriend post some shit about me and my boys on here? Just don't let me wife find out she will take the house!

03-08-2008, 01:08 AM
I agree LHPD as whole "patrol wise" you guys are 10-8. Oh and by the way, the new black and whites you guys have are kick a$$. Now if only your city would give you guys a equitable raise, you guys would be set. Trust me we're in the same fight to with our city.

see ya guys on the road.

03-08-2008, 02:17 AM
That was pretty damn funny, me in Sgt. O'Brien's dress but, I never have, and never will post on this site under any one elses name but mine. I also agree that all the squads have great things to offer and none are "better" than the other. I just see all this slamming and griping on this site as an affront to each other. We have so much crap to worry about while working here that, instead of bashing each other, we should band together towards a common goal of self preservation. Working together always benefits the workers more than trying to divide. We work in a dangerous area with low pay and not too much respect from the City. I truly feel that bashing each other on this site gives others ammunition to use when negotiating pay, benefits, etc. If the City thinks we are not working towards a common goal, they will use that information against us because they will think we are divided and, hence, weak.