PDA

View Full Version : Good job Officer ........

03-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Here is a thought... instead of pointing out what is wrong with your fellow officers, command staff, PD and City, why dont we post stories about the time Officer So & So did such a great job on a certain task or call,,,
For example....
Officer _____ did a good job the other yesterday/lastnight on that 21 in pogress that we had in Central. Nice tight box and due to a good response the squad was able to aprehend the subject.

Lets try it

03-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Officers Lagrasta Abrahams and Pena were dispatched to a 21 in progress. They were quick to set up a box and even faster to arrive on scene. They found the kids only 100 feet away hiding in a playground in city hall park. The caller scared them away while they were attempting the 21. Good job guys, I didn't even have to leave my detail to assist :( .

03-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Yesterday there was no probation and parol detail. They cancelled it on us for budget cuts. What a nightmare. All the east siders did a fantastic job juggling calls for service and handling one of the busiest probation days I have ever seen. Good job Williams Banner Smith Lafontant Walker and Folmsbee. The calls were non-stop and I am suprised anyone survived it.

03-06-2008, 12:22 AM
The other day Moraga was sleeping at home when some fool tried to jack a family for their car in his apartment complex . Moraga was notified and ran outside where he eventually saw the suspect and went 10-31 on him, Moraga then took him into custody. Good job man, I got to say that you are dedicated.