PDA

View Full Version : K9 Officer removal

03-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Based on the limited information I've heard, I dont think removing the K9 officer was the best decision at this time. Although, what he did was not the smartest, I don't think it warranted removal at this time.
I think there are others who have done worst.

Officer hang though, I know when its all said and done, you're one of the good guys here.

03-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Can you share what happened?

03-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Regardless if others "have done worst" could everyone stop hand-jobbing this kid on the department email? It's pathetic.

I'm sure he'll be able to "though" it out...whatever that means.

03-03-2008, 05:32 AM
You said hand-jobbing.

03-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Did Rual get yanked?

03-03-2008, 03:16 PM
"Based on the limited information I've heard, I dont think removing the K9 officer was the best decision at this time."

Based on that statement, i think the best decision at this time, is that you shut up.

03-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Did Rual get yanked?

Nexxxxxxxxxxxt!

03-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Did Rual get yanked?

Nexxxxxxxt!

03-04-2008, 01:04 AM
"Based on the limited information I've heard, I dont think removing the K9 officer was the best decision at this time."

Based on that statement, i think the best decision at this time, is that you shut up.

With that attitude, You're definately one of the ones who've done worse.

Sure, like you know EVERYTHING that went down. I'll give that K9 the benefit that he was done wrong, no matter what, just based on the past here.

03-04-2008, 11:08 AM
i agree. he's a great guy. but sometimes when one is in a unit for too long, one forgets that they are cops first. the unit is an assignment. and his assignment was to work a zone and he refused to do it, then challenged supervisors to "take me out of the unit then". guess what?

03-04-2008, 11:27 AM
i agree. he's a great guy. but sometimes when one is in a unit for too long, one forgets that they are cops first. the unit is an assignment. and his assignment was to work a zone and he refused to do it, then challenged supervisors to "take me out of the unit then". guess what?

Be careful what you ask for. You might get it!

03-04-2008, 02:13 PM
attitude? done worse?
i never said i knew everything. you're the one who said you had limited information but still chose to comment on the decision. maybe you should get all the information before you give your opinion.

03-04-2008, 02:17 PM
If that's the case then he had better be removed even though he's a good guy, and he is.
If any of you young ones plan on having any tenure you better learn to weather a storm. If you have to work a zone, big deal. Weather the storm, keep your coveted position, keep your attitude good, and when the storm passes enjoy. And then, you will have a great reputation to lean on, and your supervisors will only think great things of you, then, when the next storm comes you may be rewarded for your history of having a great attitude.
Get used to it because in a career's worth of time storms will come and go.
ATTITUDE is everything.
If you don't want to listen, go ahead...cut off your nose to spite your face your only hurting yourself.

03-04-2008, 04:31 PM
ok...who got removed?

03-04-2008, 09:45 PM
What's really scary is having "EGO GUY" as our next k9. Can't trust him as a road patrol officer, just imagine him as a k9. well at least they'll get him out of road patrol, and that way he can't dump any more calls on his zone partners. that's the next rual.

03-06-2008, 01:21 PM
If that's the case then he had better be removed even though he's a good guy, and he is.
If any of you young ones plan on having any tenure you better learn to weather a storm. If you have to work a zone, big deal. Weather the storm, keep your coveted position, keep your attitude good, and when the storm passes enjoy. And then, you will have a great reputation to lean on, and your supervisors will only think great things of you, then, when the next storm comes you may be rewarded for your history of having a great attitude.
Get used to it because in a career's worth of time storms will come and go.
ATTITUDE is everything.
If you don't want to listen, go ahead...cut off your nose to spite your face your only hurting yourself.

I miss Jackie Johnson. Quit trying to steal Elita Loresco's thunder.

03-06-2008, 03:58 PM
There both gone, it's Julia Durda now.. :roll:

03-07-2008, 01:32 AM
There both gone, it's Julia Durda now.. :roll:

( . )( . )