PDA

View Full Version : PROMOTIONS

03-01-2008, 10:21 PM
With all the complaining I guess everyone will be taking the Sgt. test next time around ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

03-02-2008, 03:00 AM
Who is taking it? Any names? anyone worth a damn?

03-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Better question.....who do you think would make a good Sgt????
Names......

03-04-2008, 02:04 AM
I think we should dip into the large pool of people who are out on disability. I mean there is nothing really wrong with them, right?

03-04-2008, 03:17 AM
I think we should dip into the large pool of people who are out on disability. I mean there is nothing really wrong with them, right?

Dear Guest- be wise enough not to tred into waters that may drown you-
Criminally-Civially-and the Loss of (his or her) Certification. Be-wise to head the advice- we already know who you are!

Disabled Leo's

03-05-2008, 10:46 PM
iiiiiiikessssss

03-07-2008, 02:31 AM
How sad, all this talk and not one name who would be a good SGT???? Come on use your minds.....There has to be somebody worth a damn.

03-07-2008, 04:17 PM
The problem: it's easier to sit back and complain about others failures than to step up and be part of the solution. Why? Because if you fail, now you're the idiot that everyone will bash. The majority of the people that complain on this site are marginal officers at best and because they screw up constantly, their sergeants have to ride them.

To anyone from outside this agency, you should know that there are some very good sergeants in this agency. Far better than the group from 10+ years ago. Of course some have their flaws like some officers, but just like there are some 10-8 officers, there are 10-8 sergeants, too. Road patrol has a handful that are top notch, I'd go through a door with a few of them or have them show up if I were in a fight and needed a 94.

I won't name names because the one's that are worth a damn wouldn't want the attention. They don't need it.

03-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Anonimity i agree with you 100 % as far as there are different degrees of sgt. much like there are officers. There are officers out there that I cringe everytime they show up on my scene or key up the radio.
As far as Sgt.s making an effort and getting bashed for making a mistake, I have to disagree. Looking back anyone who was talked about in a negative manner, has not just made a boo boo. They have made an active, repeated decision that any reasonable, intelligent and sane person would be able to understand is wrong, unfair or malicious. In some instances even felonies !
So for those who decide to climb the ranks, best of luck. Those who enjoy and take pride as UPD, you are not failing because of the path you chose either.
Thank you drive through, 2nd window

03-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Drive,
Just to clarify, my point was not about "all" sergeants having good qualities or those who make mistakes are just human. My point was that in these posts, no sergeants are spoken of in a good light. My point was that phrases like, no good bosses or the sergeants suck etc.. are not accurate. All bosses are lumped together as incompetent or tyranical and this is not the real truth, there are some that stick up for their people and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty along side their patrol officers. These are the ones that don't deserve to take the blame along with the majority of the sergeants and administrators who aren't worth a damn. That was all I meant. You had a good point though about the other thing.

03-10-2008, 08:37 PM
The majority of the people that complain on this site are marginal officers at best and because they screw up constantly, their sergeants have to ride them.

Thats a pretty big guess Mr... I would bet maybe it might be people here who just want to vent. And if they dont want to post a name, thats their doing. just because employees are not on "your" page of work ethics doesnt make them "marginal"... some people in charge are members of a protected class people, so that makes them "untouchable" no matter what they do. some people sell a good story to the Captains and cant see the real deal through the smoke and mirrors.

03-11-2008, 01:34 PM
The majority of the people that complain on this site are marginal officers at best and because they screw up constantly, their sergeants have to ride them.

Thats a pretty big guess Mr... I would bet maybe it might be people here who just want to vent. And if they dont want to post a name, thats their doing. just because employees are not on "your" page of work ethics doesnt make them "marginal"... some people in charge are members of a protected class people, so that makes them "untouchable" no matter what they do. some people sell a good story to the Captains and cant see the real deal through the smoke and mirrors.
WHAT IS THE REAL DEAL????

03-11-2008, 01:47 PM

You know who you are and just like the post impiles " WHEN YOUR BALLS DROP" you know where i am. oooooo write another letter "" seee this is what i mean" you are a racist biatch!!!!!!!!!!! put that in your siringe and pump it !!! loolololol :D :D :D

03-11-2008, 06:54 PM
It's spelled syringe you ignorant, uneducated wanna be tough guy. You're just mad because you didn't earn your position and everyone that ever worked for you thinks your a fool.

03-11-2008, 10:06 PM
It's spelled syringe you ignorant, uneducated wanna be tough guy. You're just mad because you didn't earn your position and everyone that ever worked for you thinks your a fool.
weel i passed the physical........... without steroids (spell that word ) " oooh my god she dead what should i do , cry like a biatch"" when ever ......................... buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHENEVER run tell that !!!

03-11-2008, 10:07 PM
weel i passed the physical........... without steroids (spell that word ) " oooh my god she dead what should i do , cry like a biatch"" when ever ......................... buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHENEVER run tell that !!! lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololo

03-11-2008, 10:08 PM
tuff enough buuuuuuuuuuuuuuddy!!!!!

03-11-2008, 10:34 PM
you didn't pass your physical, it took a few attempts. more favoritism for the "special" person. embrace your special status while it lasts, there's a few more, alot more talented than you, just waiting. then you're back to sucking my ass. anytime is right, punk *****.

03-12-2008, 03:01 PM
you didn't pass your physical, it took a few attempts. more favoritism for the "special" person. embrace your special status while it lasts, there's a few more, alot more talented than you, just waiting. then you're back to sucking my ass. anytime is right, punk *****.

Yup i am a MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Yup i retook the test yup you didnt put in cause you couldnt pass the test yup i passed the test ,, huuuuuum several times now yup whenever you want it yup yup yup lolooloooloololoolol you racist piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !! loloololoolololololololololololololololololo !!!! Im not a 60 year old man oolololololooloo wheneverrrr heheheheheheheh run tell dat!!!! hehehehe

04-07-2008, 09:20 PM

Yup i am a MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Yup i retook the test yup you didnt put in cause you couldnt pass the test yup i passed the test ,, huuuuuum several times now yup whenever you want it yup yup yup lolooloooloololoolol you racist piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !! loloololoolololololololololololololololololo !!!! Im not a 60 year old man oolololololooloo wheneverrrr heheheheheheheh run tell dat!!!! hehehehe

Danm is that supervisors talking like that????