PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE HAD AN EPIPHANY!!!!!

03-01-2008, 03:51 PM
After reading that Thelbert David Morgan had spoke to a group at Whiting Field about Community Policing I am firmly convinced he is 100% qualified to be the Sheriff. He is so proud of it he put it on his front page.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/nato.pdf

More seriously, this was a PSYOPS conference. Isn't that psychological operations? If so, Craig, Jailer, Concerned Citizen (They are like the trinity, 3 seperate but one in the same) must be one of his best students.

03-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Hurlburt not Whiting... but your point is well taken.

You need to understand that shiiizzzzaaaazzzzz in order to hang with Morgans supporters.

Who was it that had Craig with them and had a alarm call and they were checking the building and Craig comes walking up from around the building with a gun? Is that urban legend or true? What a nut.

The only good thought he ever had was to realize what we all know about Harry.

VOTE FOR LARRY, NOT HARRY!!!!

03-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Has anyone but me noted the support Morgan has amongst Asians? Drive down Fairfield and the rest of town and look at the signs and see where they are. Then his karaoke and Manilla Gardens frequency. Anyone know the connection?

03-02-2008, 03:37 AM
is he vc?

03-02-2008, 07:22 AM
is he vc?

lol

03-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Has anyone but me noted the support Morgan has amongst Asians? Drive down Fairfield and the rest of town and look at the signs and see where they are. Then his karaoke and Manilla Gardens frequency. Anyone know the connection?

it could be because his wife is Philipino, just a guess.

03-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Was she the cop in the family? I understand that she teaches Criminal Justice courses at PJC.

03-02-2008, 12:55 PM
He is not a bad guy and there is no doubt he is a better man than McNesby.

I would support him with the exception of 2 things:

1) the people he has around him (big show stopper)!
2) Larry S is running and he is more experienced.

03-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Sorry, let me clarify my last post:

The job of Sheriff is not a "street cops" job but one of that requires a man of great honor, administrative experience and leadership who understands all levels of law enforcement from the street to the jail.

Some of the grestest, most loved Sheriffs in Florida were never cops.

Morgan is not a bad guy and there is no doubt he is a better man than McNesby. McNesby possesses none of the above.

I would support Morgan with the exception of 2 things:

1) The people Morgan has around are lunatics (big show stopper)!
2) Larry S is running and Larry S is more experienced Morgan.

Larry S is the best qualified person in the race.

03-02-2008, 04:44 PM
is he vc?

lol

I'm sure that exposing your racist tendencies will help Larry's chances. You should be ashamed. But of course since hatred is so much a part of your personality(ies) you find humor in your exposed racism. Good luck.

DDG
03-02-2008, 06:00 PM
i bet he is a well disiplined V.C....

(get some.... uhhhh get some!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

03-02-2008, 06:07 PM
What is racist about saying "VC?" Is that a bad word? Stands for Viet Cong. I thought it was kind of funny.

Sounds like you need to go to Human Diversity and listen this time.

Get a clue. You are a reverse racist who is profiling people.

You are quick to blame and thus quick to shame.

03-02-2008, 06:12 PM
I agree. I am Philipino and thought the VC comment was funny. I am sure my Vietnamese friends would too.

And where do you see that a Larry supporter made the VC comment?

So now I see why people are saying Morganites are 25.

I feel sorry for my white friends from the south. They are more discriminated against than anyone I know.

03-02-2008, 11:11 PM
is he vc?

I repeat

lol

03-02-2008, 11:13 PM
is he vc?

lol

I'm sure that exposing your racist tendencies will help Larry's chances. You should be ashamed. But of course since hatred is so much a part of your personality(ies) you find humor in your exposed racism. Good luck.

But I support Morgan. 8)

03-03-2008, 12:45 AM
All Morgan, Lucas and Scaphecci supporters:

Let's deal with Harry first. We all agree that a change is needed and it can't get any worse than it is.

Make a pact to focus on McNesby and then after he loses to Morgan in the Primary, then do what you will.

Sounds like a plan!

Make it so!

03-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Absolutley not. I would rather have McNesby with all his faults then Morgan any day of the week.

03-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Absolutley not. I would rather have McNesby with all his faults then Morgan any day of the week.

You are a pathetic loser. To accept a criminal who has failed in every way as a leader as preferable to an educated veteran with a spotless record is despicable and speaks volumes about your personal lack of character. Whatever happens in November if McNesby beats Morgan you'll have your wish with him starving the deputies for a third term. But like a post said above, "lose the people and..."

03-03-2008, 02:54 AM
I agree. I am Philipino and thought the VC comment was funny. I am sure my Vietnamese friends would too.

I feel sorry for my white friends from the south. They are more discriminated against than anyone I know.

You are lying. For one thing almost all the Filipino support Morgan and how many Filipino cops are there at the ECSO? 25 you say? You are a redneck racist. Trying to explain away racist remarks as humor is usually a losing proposition. If you want to hate someone try hating yourself. You deserve that and more. Next time you plan to lie at least learn how to spell Filipino.

03-03-2008, 04:17 AM
Can we all just get along?

03-03-2008, 04:47 AM

You are lying. For one thing almost all the Filipino support Morgan and how many Filipino cops are there at the ECSO? 25 you say? You are a redneck racist. Trying to explain away racist remarks as humor is usually a losing proposition. If you want to hate someone try hating yourself. You deserve that and more. Next time you plan to lie at least learn how to spell Filipino.

i believe by 25 he means the signal code for a crazy person, not that there are 25 supporters total.

gg less QQ more pew pew

03-03-2008, 06:38 AM
I BELIEVE THE POINT WAS THAT SINCE THE POST IS USING ECSO SIGNALS (25) AND SPELLING FILIPINO WRONG, THEY ARE A RACIST COP THAT IS LYING.

03-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Who cares?

Who are you, Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? I just googled and get definitions for both Filipino and Philipino. Also, it is not Filippines but rather the Philippines. I don't know which is proper or accepted. But that is not the point here. The point is there wasn't anything racist in the posts above. Maybe really off color, but nothing to cause anyone to start screaming Sharpton one liners.

More importantly, the ones above are not Larry S or David M so quit trying to go there in desparation and pin that anyone. Sounds like Rex and could be for all we know.

Also, read the posts carefully before going off. The pretend or real Filipino did not say they worked at the ECSO. They did not say 25 of them worked their either.

So stick to the facts on everyone in the race and quit trying to attach labels to people who are annonymous and then link that person to a canidate. That is wrong and really smacks of the pot calling the kettle black. (That is a saying, not a racist remark so don't call me a redneck too).

I say this because the accuser is an obvious Morgan supporter and your behavior is in line with what people are calling you -- 25 (no, again, not 25 people, but a 2-5 person). That is a big turn off and David Morgan would not like what you are doing. He is trying to unite everyone in the opposition and not drive them apart.

Before anyone slams me, know that I am ABM - Anybody But McNesby. I work there and could go any way... just not with the incumbant. So I am not in anyones camp. Don't push.

Have a great Monday. Tick Tick Tick. The roosters are coming home to roost McNesby!

03-03-2008, 12:41 PM
i agree with the previous post but i see a bunch of hatred oozing from the posts that are calling others racists. i mean real hatred. who is the hater here? you should all get along because your fight is not with each other it is with the mcnuggets.

03-04-2008, 07:05 AM
Who do you think would know the term "25" but a cop? N o b o d y . So It's a cop. And racism is not defined by those who don't see it. It's those who are offended by it. To point that out is not hatred.

03-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Who do you think would know the term "25" but a cop? N o b o d y . So It's a cop. And racism is not defined by those who don't see it. It's those who are offended by it. To point that out is not hatred.

Get a good look at what standards and philosophies would come with a Morgan administration...

03-04-2008, 11:51 AM
I understand what you are saying, but:

The point is there was nothing racist here. Just poor taste and off color comments. And when someone thought they discovered racism, they started spewing out some hate and racial remarks themselves. Hey, lets fight hate with hate... yeah, good idea.

Also, the person that "throught" they discovered racisim and made the post did NOT know what 2-5 meant so they are NOT a cop. Any cop that read the 2-5 line would have picked it up right away.

Poster Said: "So now I see why people are saying Morganites are 25. "
Ergo Poster of the comment is a COP.

Accuser Said: "For one thing almost all the Filipino support Morgan and how many Filipino cops are there at the ECSO? 25 you say?"
ERGO Accuser is NOT a cop.

Case closed. Accuser is not a cop and thus is here with a polical agenda. Now, Please nobody post or respond to the racist crapppolla and lets get back to the subject at hand.

We are discussing who the next Sheriff should be.

Thanks.

03-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Nice quote but it is wrong. Just because you are offended by something does not make it racism. I agree that the post was off color but that is the extent of it.

However, the above post that most Filipino's support David Morgan is very interesting. Why? Is it because the all agree with what he stands for or is it because his wife is a Filipina?

That is a textbook example of racism.

So that makes you a what?

DDG
03-04-2008, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRR8Y0axNvU