PDA

View Full Version : Lief Garrett

02-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Now that we've had time to digest the "fix" for the current schedule problems, what's your opinion on the new schedule with the three start times?

02-29-2008, 06:39 PM
This is the 1st I'm hearing of a "fix."

Hard to comment on something I know nothing about.

02-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Now that we've had time to digest the "fix" for the current schedule problems, what's your opinion on the new schedule with the three start times?

The man's name was Leif Garrett. You would think that discovering Greenland would earn you a little more respect.

As to the schedules, it could work. You will have a full Alpha squad on the road, before any Bravo units go 10-7. The problem would occure in the mornings when you have the 5 and 6 AM squads going out of service before any Bravo shift units are 10-08. That could mean as few as 3-4 Alpha units to run the city. Granted it is a much slower time. On a typical day it will work fine. I would like to see a schedule that will work on a non-typical day.

Incidentally. I voted for the contract and hate the 12's. Anymore dramatic changes and I may ask for a light blue shirt.

02-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Anymore dramatic changes and I may ask for a light blue shirt.

Sounds like maybe you would be better suited in a light blue shirt, anyway...

02-29-2008, 08:12 PM
[quote="New schedule":3icur4q4]Now that we've had time to digest the "fix" for the current schedule problems, what's your opinion on the new schedule with the three start times?

The man's name was Leif Garrett. You would think that discovering Greenland would earn you a little more respect.

As to the schedules, it could work. You will have a full Alpha squad on the road, before any Bravo units go 10-7. The problem would occure in the mornings when you have the 5 and 6 AM squads going out of service before any Bravo shift units are 10-08. That could mean as few as 3-4 Alpha units to run the city. Granted it is a much slower time. On a typical day it will work fine. I would like to see a schedule that will work on a non-typical day.

Incidentally. I voted for the contract and hate the 12's. Anymore dramatic changes and I may ask for a light blue shirt.[/quote:3icur4q4]

Mr. Historian, don't appear on Jeopardy any time soon. My mistake was in spelling, and I was referring to the singer/actor. Just for your information, Eric the Red (father of Leif the explorer founded Greenland). Leif later founded Vinland, which is now referred to Newfoundland. Thanx anyway for correcting my spelling before English 101 caught it. He's persnickety about those things ya' know.

02-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Speaking of singer/actor's, this guy's #1 in my book.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kO4I7i2mSAI

" I feel your nads in my face, your pubi's close to me, can't look in your eyes, I'm down on my knees "

02-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey, Leif Garrett. I don't know if your response didn't translate well, or you actually don't recognize classic buffoonery when you see it. Either way, your little histrory lesson was quite refreshing. Someone really knows their way around Wikipedia, doesn't he? Who's the big Viking? Who's the big Viking? You are!

02-29-2008, 11:21 PM
my baby's all grown up