PDA

View Full Version : Notice of Resignation

02-29-2008, 03:19 AM
Hello everyone. As I am sure many of you are aware I have decided to move on and begin with a new agency (Doral). I just wanted to take this time to say good bye and ask you all to keep your heads up. I realize that I worked primarily in the DB, HIDTA and basically administrative work with a comparatively little time on the road in patrol.

With that said it has been my honor to work with and be associated with the majority of you all. I honestly hope most of you can say the same for me. All I can say is I tried to be the best cop, supervisor and even friend that I was able. I am sure in many cases I failed and for those that applies too I ask your forgiveness. For the rest I say thanks for the companionship and camaraderie. I continue to be here if a need arises and remain only a phone call away.

If it matters I have been involved with most of your hiring processes in one way or another and NONE of you have ever let me down, Thank You. I have watched you grow through adversity and generally maintain your professionalism, ethics and integrity in what can only be classified as a troubled agency. To you goes all the credit.

Please, out of any feeling or faith you may have for me, believe that Bret is there for each and every one of you. He is not the most open guy, but that does not mean he does not care. I know the mantra at Miccosukee is "give it time", but with Bret that has to be true. When he gets in his grove, watch out, because he will be a force to reckon with.

As to the Sergeants out there what can I say that most of you have not? I know there are some that do not really care for me personally, but they have always shown me respect professionally. Most of them know all that I tried, or even did to help our agency. Continue to support them. They will need it in these times to come. I hope you are all hearing my heart in this. I will miss you and keep you all in my prayers.

On a side note I am hosting a Christians Men's Group down here in Homestead on Thursday nights at 7pm I would love to see you guys there. (for details email me at sergeantennis@gmail.com)

In closing if you have anything negative to post after this about me or anyone else, feel free to do so. Only please make it true and if any of you would like to actually talk about any of this please just give me a call.

On a positive note I am doing Backgrounds at Doral for awhile before I go to Midnights as the Patrol Sergeant so for anyone in their process, if there is anything I can do, just say the word.............

GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR FAMILIES, AND FRIENDS
tom

03-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Ennis I wish you luck with Doral. Heah, don't worry about not having patrol time on the road, you were still a certified law enforcement officer and survived at Miccusukee. Kudos to you and be very careful out thier in that community. Yeah, they are probably paying good, but the Venezuelan people are no joke. Say hi to Bret for me and tell him to remember to always help the troops out. They are the ones that take you to the dance.

03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks. You too.

Take care yourself. You can get hold of me another way if you want, so keep in touch.

GOD BLESS
tom

SoFlCopper
03-12-2008, 02:21 AM
Good luck to you Tom. Hope all goes well for you in Doral and all of your future endeavors. :)