PDA

View Full Version : New FAPE President

02-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Heather Roney and I am your new president for the remainder of the 2007-2008 term as stated in the by-laws. Due to many reasons, your former president can no longer continue his term. I am glad to be taking over this position and hope that we can get alot accomplished together. I have had a lot of struggles so far but I am dedicated to this organization and I will not let these conflicts slow me down. I know that you explorers feel as though the FAPE has kind of dissapeared for a while due to the lack of communication. We have had numerous problems contacting posts, v.p.'s and the web master. A simple solution for these problems? I need every single person who visits this website( since this is my only route of communication right now) to get the word out to other posts. I need a phone and email contact for at least one person from every post. I will compile a list of the regions and distribute them to your v.p. As for the web master, if anyone is interested who can be dedicated and get the job done, feel free to contact me. delegates is coming up soon. If your advisor has not already told you it will be in Seminole County. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. My email is hroney68@yahoo.com. I apologize for the lack of communication and hope that we will get things running smoothly soon. I look forward to speaking with all of you personally. I believe that it is impossible for one person to change this organization but together, who knows what we can do.

Thank you,

Captain Heather Roney
FAPE President
hroney68@yahoo.com

02-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Well at least you are starting off ok lets see if you keep your word unlike kayron the moron.

03-03-2008, 01:13 AM
hooorayy a new president :?

for the 505 time.

03-10-2008, 10:04 PM
To FAPE Explorers.

The association does not agree with the negative messages found on this forum. If you have concerns about the associations elected or appointed members, there are Bylaws and Standing Orders that will allow you to voice your concern.

I hope you will have the courage to bring your concerns to the assosciation on April 12, 2008 at our scheduled delegates meeting.

In your Service,

Jay L. Smith, Executive Director
Florida Association of Police Explorers

03-11-2008, 01:55 AM
It is with shame that we even have to address this issue. We have by-laws and rules to address concerns and complaints. This type of behavior will only cause a divide within the organization. This must stop at once. This website is open to everyone therefore anyone visiting this site will not look at exploring with the respect it deserves.
I promise you that at our next delegates I will place on the agenda a chance for those explores to express their concerns directly to the youth board and not cowardly defaming the board on this website.
If you have concerns or would like to add an item to the agenda contact me at ccooper@wpb.org
FYI for the explorer comments about female board members. We (the adult/youth board) run this organization the best we can.
Your comments insult a lot of Officers who donate time away from their familes to be advisors for youth looking to explore our field.
The F.A.P.E. has rules that govern this association, by you joining the association you accept the rules governing this association. If you dont like the rules, introduce to your Vice President what you feel is better. If you are that unhappy with the association after you have tried to make a positive change...................................LEAVE!
We won't allow you to tear down what many before us have built in a great organization.

03-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Ok. So I know I've said alot of stuff how I feel about the President and the association but that post went alittle too far. You havnt even given her a chance yet to show her self. Its not even like she was elected for the position it was forced upon her because thats what the bylaws require. Its explorers like you who post vulgar crap that make the rest of us look bad. All I can say is wow...

Dcb

03-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Go HEather! THis message is for you. Don't get discouraged by what people Have to say about you ok. Do your thing. I met you a couple of months ago and I think you are a really strong person. Keep your head up.

03-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Hey Heather, don't let this fool get on you there is plenty of us that are supporting you and wishing you the best of luck. Now it's time to prove him wrong and move past this bump FAPE just hit.

And to the person that posted that I WOULD LOVE to see you stand up and voice your opinion in April because if that is really how you feel you shouldn't be ashamed to say so in front of everyone but then again cowards usually do hide behind anonymous blogs and sites like this.

03-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Wow i cant belive you guys would say stuff like that about an explorer and a fellow member of the FAPE. You guys need to calm down and stop *****ing about little things. Shes been president for like 2 months!!! GIVE HER A CHANCE!!!

03-19-2008, 02:23 AM
You know as much as you guys like to talk smack (and trust I was no FAN of Karon) but if you remember last year at state competition YOU as an association voted for him and his skin color was known. For you all to sit here and say because he is black or because she is black she won't be able to run FAPE sounds to me like your the ignorant one you duck. As I recall there was four other (white) people on that stage that ran for President but as a group they felt he would better serve FAPE so I think you can go a head and throw that race card out the window. Like it's been said before I DARE you to stand up and speak your mind at the next meeting since you feel so strongly.

As for Heather don't let these FEW loser's that will probably never make it past probation get you down, you'll do fine.

03-19-2008, 09:08 PM
I have to say that I am disappointed in the things that I am reading on this board. You hide behind your fake names here, but I'll bet that you won't stand up and say anything at the delegates meetings. All you are cowards. You say that our new president isn't doing anything, but NONE of you have voiced anything that you would like done. You never do. I remember the past presidents for the last 4 years, and in talking with them, I have seen that no one in the association has the balls to stand up and speak their concerns. I have to say, that for getting this position handed to her, Capt. Roney is doing a fantastic Job. I don't know what has you all so riled up, but IMO BP served a great term as president, and if you had any qualms with her, you should have brought it up, not sit behind your silly fake usernames and trash talk her, like she isn't going to be on here reading the things that you are saying. Please speak up at the delegates meeting or shut your mouths, we don't want to hear it here.

03-20-2008, 03:36 AM
Amen brother (or sister) that is the truth

03-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Hey I'm new to this forum who was that too the retard posting the raciest comments or the lonely guy making fun of him either way it's pretty funny!

03-25-2008, 04:20 PM
that was to the person making the race comments. Sorry to offend the non-retarded

03-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Lol, oh I thought it was to me for a second but who ever is posting all this nonsense will never have the guts to stand up and admit it was them because this is just some loser trying to gain entertainment. I would love to see him stand up and speak his mind.

05-04-2008, 09:17 PM
So I heard that Heather did an excellent job at delegates. She is really down to earth and a normal person who doesn't have an explorer stuck up their you know what.