PDA

View Full Version : I Am Disgusted

MOD 426
02-27-2008, 02:29 PM
The trash talking on this website about each other disgusts me to no end. You guys have shown everyone time and time again that you can't handle information sharing. That is why you don't have CB radios in your cars and chat on your MDTs. In fact I hope your department reviews these posts and never gives your chat back.

The only person in fact who has shown any kind of maturity and responsibility was "Vic Mackey" and you forced him out. That is O.K. though because I am trying to pull the plug on this anyway. I had the best of intentions and I hoped this website could better this department. Unfortunately the negative posts far outweigh the positive ones. To those who were hurt as a result of this website, I am sorry. To those with the unrelenting insults, I don't know what else to tell you that "Vic Mackey" and I haven't already said. I am disappointed and embarassed to say the least.

02-28-2008, 03:08 AM
The best thing for all would be for you to pull the plug on this departments thread. Its tearing us apart.

I think i speak for many when I ask that Lauderhill no longer has anything to do with LEOAFFAIRS.

02-28-2008, 07:57 AM
The best thing for all would be for you to pull the plug on this departments thread. Its tearing us apart.

I think i speak for many when I ask that Lauderhill no longer has anything to do with LEOAFFAIRS.

I AGREE 100%

MOD 426
04-11-2008, 01:34 PM
Racist comments will not be tolerated at all in this forum! Keep them to your self, scream them into your pillow at night or take some pills but do not, I mean DO NOT put racist comments in this forum, they will be reported immediately to MOD 1.

08-12-2008, 01:42 PM
The trash talking on this website about each other disgusts me to no end. You guys have shown everyone time and time again that you can't handle information sharing. That is why you don't have CB radios in your cars and chat on your MDTs. In fact I hope your department reviews these posts and never gives your chat back.

The only person in fact who has shown any kind of maturity and responsibility was "Vic Mackey" and you forced him out. That is O.K. though because I am trying to pull the plug on this anyway. I had the best of intentions and I hoped this website could better this department. Unfortunately the negative posts far outweigh the positive ones. To those who were hurt as a result of this website, I am sorry. To those with the unrelenting insults, I don't know what else to tell you that "Vic Mackey" and I haven't already said. I am disappointed and embarassed to say the least.

Mod 426, I am a citizen of Lauderhill and I think that it would be a mistake to pull Lauderhill, Police Department out of LEO affairs. Yes you do have the idiots who will be just a nasty as they can be on this site, but they are usually the 20 percent of officers who are not worth the sweat off of a pigs nuts. The other 80 percent of LEO’s who are honest and hardworking use this site as a sounding wall for the *****es and gripes they have. It also lets you and the chief know that there is a problem without having to be identified as the reporter of bad news.

MOD 426
08-13-2008, 08:20 PM
[quote="MOD 426":updlscfg]The trash talking on this website about each other disgusts me to no end. You guys have shown everyone time and time again that you can't handle information sharing. That is why you don't have CB radios in your cars and chat on your MDTs. In fact I hope your department reviews these posts and never gives your chat back.

Mod 426, I am a citizen of Lauderhill and I think that it would be a mistake to pull Lauderhill, Police Department out of LEO affairs. Yes you do have the idiots who will be just a nasty as they can be on this site, but they are usually the 20 percent of officers who are not worth the sweat off of a pigs nuts. The other 80 percent of LEO’s who are honest and hardworking use this site as a sounding wall for the *****es and gripes they have. It also lets you and the chief know that there is a problem without having to be identified as the reporter of bad news.[/quote:updlscfg]I would have to agree about this website being a good place to speak your mind. In the past some officers have abused this website. I hope I am not speaking too soon by saying this, but lately we have had a better group here.

In reference to the "20 percent" I have to completely disagree. 100 % of my officers are invaluable. Each officer has a different and valid talent that they bring to work every day. I would never trade one officer for another.

Now and then you may get a bad apple. We absolutely do not take kindly to bad apples. We fight hard to keep them out. So to say that a whopping 20 % of our officers are dishonest or lazy is an insult.

I do appreciate your concern.

10-11-2008, 04:00 AM
In reference to the "20 percent" I have to completely disagree. 100 % of my officers are invaluable.

Wow - a perfect police department. Keep up the good work. As for killing this site, only the bad cops would benefit. Free speech is a wonderful thing.