PDA

View Full Version : Disclaimer - Please Read

02-27-2008, 01:07 PM
To those who read this forum, most specifically the USF administrators, students, citizens, other law enforcement, and local media.......

Please keep in mind that 80% or more of what you are reading, such as the hostile comments, absurd responses, and overall cruel statements are being written by disgruntled EX-employees, subjects in which we have arrested, and a select FEW current employees that like to stir up the pot.

The statements made on here are not indicative to the men and woman who serve the students and community of USF and by all means is not a reflection of USFPD. Overall we are a solid group of individuals that get along and put aside their personal differences for the common goal of public service.

Most likely these posts will bring out the above individuals mentioned, so please keep this post in mind when the responses continue.

02-28-2008, 03:35 AM
Whew, back from Nappa. Gotta tell ya(pause) money falls from the 'skys' once u git in da groove. Anywho, YOU SIR/MAM are an idiot to remotely think that a simpleton motion to disclaim a consistant and long-standing series of posts defiling and degrading your agency and it's members, will sway anyone's opinion. Read my online lips please, "Everyone in the biz has no doubt that the majority of you scallywags are NIN-CUN-POOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!" 8) 8) 8) 8)

WHEN IN DOUBT, RENT IT OUT

SMELLY FOOT ODOR CAN BE RESOLVED BY A HEALTHY DAILY DOSE OF COTTONSEED OIL

02-29-2008, 03:22 AM
I have heard Baker Acts called by many things, it's the first time I've heard it referred to as "Nappa".

Whew, back from Nappa. Gotta tell ya(pause) money falls from the 'skys' once u git in da groove. Anywho, YOU SIR/MAM are an idiot to remotely think that a simpleton motion to disclaim a consistant and long-standing series of posts defiling and degrading your agency and it's members, will sway anyone's opinion. Read my online lips please, "Everyone in the biz has no doubt that the majority of you scallywags are NIN-CUN-POOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!" 8) 8) 8) 8)

WHEN IN DOUBT, RENT IT OUT

SMELLY FOOT ODOR CAN BE RESOLVED BY A HEALTHY DAILY DOSE OF COTTONSEED OIL