PDA

View Full Version : meeting pride

02-27-2008, 12:21 AM
Chief I like to thank you for such and educational meeting. You’re right we should have “pride in our department”, where else can Lieutenants in a Police Dept. take prescribed narcotic drugs while on duty and still carry a gun; where another one is known to be a coward; another one had been decertified; and lastly, one we don’t know if he’s coming or going and who is making everyone’s life, in the department, a living hell. Yes, Chief you are right, we have lots of pride. I Love America!

02-27-2008, 01:31 AM
thanks for the OT Chief!!! while u stood there bullshitted us and basically didn't answer a single question that was asked, i just sat there and practiced my sleeping with my eyes open trick...sweet money!

ur answer for every proposed question was "thats an operational matter, take it up with the Captains." what does that tell us? while u preach for us to come to u with our problems and solutions, once someone brings up a relevant and important matter, u just pawn it off on someone else.

all that meeting meant for me was a couple of hours of OT.

can't wait for the next one.

02-27-2008, 01:33 AM
thanks for the OT Chief!!! while u stood there bullshitted us and basically didn't answer a single question that was asked, i just sat there and practiced my sleeping with my eyes open trick...sweet money!

ur answer for every proposed question was "thats an operational matter, take it up with the Captains." what does that tell us? while u preach for us to come to u with our problems and solutions, once someone brings up a relevant and important matter, u just pawn it off on someone else.

all that meeting meant for me was a couple of hours of OT.

can't wait for the next one.

oh, and lets face it Chief...anything that we forward up the chain of command dies at the LT's desk (in case u haven't figured it out - THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING!) rather than addressing the matter or making a phone call, they just leave things as they are because thats whats easier for them. LT's at FIU are worthless.

02-27-2008, 11:01 AM
I can’t believe the CHIEF wasted our time to tell us that he is not fit to run a Police Department. The chief stated that he had a plan for the department to progress but yet he has been here over two yrs and no one knows about this so call plan but him.
The Chief claims that he doesn't care about what was written in LEO AFFAIRS about him, but he based his meeting on what was said on the message board. He even went as far of explaining himself about one of the comments that were made about him being at the Basketball games. “WEAK MOVE”
A real CHIEF or a person of control would have "NEVER" allowed his subordinate to know he was remotely concerned and then he entertains it. “UR scared!!! And you should be” Because you’re not going to last!!! You know like we know that the University doesn’t care about you any more then they care about us. You’re more concern of what people are saying about the agency and you, then you are about dealing with the real problems. This is why you’re bringing in a #2 man and didn't even tell your administration because you don't have what it takes to run this Department. You don't know how to make decisions you have a woman (Rose) doing that for you.
You accepted no responsibility regarding the issues within the Department and you had the nerves to call us cowards… Who’s really the coward here? Practice what you preach.
I can go on and on about your “WEAK/SCARY” meeting but it’s not enough hours in a day. Do us all a favor and do what you do best and that’s stay behind the scene and blame everyone but you for the agency problems. Now let’s see how many people as you claim will call you now reference this message board. They will know one thing for sure that you’ve accomplished nothing but letting your Officer’s know that you are weaker then what we thought!

02-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey guys according to the Chief's meeting the backup generators for the radio system and dispatch area were well conected just in case there was a power outtage, well as you all know yesterday power outtage proved that it was a big lye, we still don't have the proper technology or equipment for a power outtage.
I just can't wait for the Hurricane season, to see what will happen. Oh I think I already know the answer for that, don't you?

signed,
Razberry Ha Ha Ha.
:devil:

02-28-2008, 01:15 AM
Ok the meeting was a success Chief you got people to talk and then you do noting. I wonder if by the time you got to your office how many time did you change your mind???

goodcop43
02-28-2008, 01:46 AM
I love the part how the Chief is not "too sure" about the rifles. He was saying about the bullsh** of having to zero them in. Of course, if something happens, he won't be there. That's why he doesnt care to get it for us. I'm sure he's leaning towards not getting it for us cause nothing will happen in FIU... right. Either that or Rosey says no, just like she's said no to everything else. So, an active shooter, we're supposed to go in with no rifles.. just a handgun that has no power against a suspect with a rifle? Although, there is a certain person that said that he believes rifles are worthless and would prefer a handgun. Right, let me see him go in a gun fight like that. I bet you this person wont even go inside the building but instead will run away. The Chief is just little by little making a whole for himself and when something happens, it's going to get filled and he's out of here. The radios will not work for crap either but that's old news. Too much liability is riding on him. No problem Chief, get a second man, all he's going to do is take your position when you're out of here due to all these problems. The best part of the meeting was how the Chief said he supports each and every Officer. Funny, very funny. It was asked by someone in the meeting if the President from the University see's us as a security guard or police officers. Chief's answer as to the President? Neutral and then gave the b.s. run around answer that suspects do a better job than him at that. I'm sure the Chief's answer would be a neutral one too. Again, can't wait for that second Chief. You might as well give him your position.

02-28-2008, 02:49 AM
Chief that’s great we loved it you should see how your Lt’s are acting about the assistance chief position. One is probably popping more pills another one’s pink shirt is in an up roar correction raspberry. The North Lt. is on baker act alert and the last one is not going to kiss your a_ _ as much.

03-04-2008, 11:02 AM
I TALKED TO AN OFFICER AT YOUR DEPARTMENT AT THE SOUTH CAMPUS WHO SAYS YOU GUYS ONLY MAKE $40,000 A YEAR, NO TAKE HOME AND VERY LITTLE OVERTIME AND BY THE REMARKS OF CRIST YOU GUYS ARE NOT GOING TO GET A RAISE THIS YEAR OR NEXT. WE NEED SEVERAL DEPUTIES THROUGHOUT THE DISTRICTS AND OUR RADIO SYSTEM WORKS WELL. THERE IS PLENTY OF OVERTIME AND OFFDUTY DETAILS. ABANDON SHIP YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE YOU ARE SINKING FAST WITH VERY LITTLE HOPE.