PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Goff

02-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Ok, I am only a little bit out of FTO, so can someone tell me why I keep hearing Sgt. Goff referred to as a Lt? What did he do to get demoted? Does it have to do with the whole Henderson Federal deal?

02-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Ok, I am only a little bit out of FTO, so can someone tell me why I keep hearing Sgt. Goff referred to as a Lt? What did he do to get demoted? Does it have to do with the whole Henderson Federal deal?

Dont be afraid to cal him and ask him yourself, before you get stupid and start making up shiz....You can find him at the warrants unit.

02-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Come come now, it's all public record under the Florida Sunshine Law. We can discuss it right here. :)

02-26-2008, 08:41 PM
So someone tell me then!

02-26-2008, 11:06 PM
So someone tell me then!

Why dont you worry about larning how to be a cop, since you just got off FTO or probation. Dont worry about anything else. But if you insist leave me your name and number and Ill call you tomorrow. Or if you want give me your radio ID and Rick and I can meet with you and tell you everything you think you need to know.

02-27-2008, 06:05 PM
So someone tell me then!

Why dont you worry about larning how to be a cop, since you just got off FTO or probation. Dont worry about anything else. But if you insist leave me your name and number and Ill call you tomorrow. Or if you want give me your radio ID and Rick and I can meet with you and tell you everything you think you need to know.
Why not just step up to the plate and share it with the team right here if since you don't have a problem telling it, rather then trying to intimidate a rookie you ego swelled newb.
Better yet, why not curl up in the front seat of your unit in Deep Creek and sleep for 3 or 4 hrs like you use to. It was during those nap times that you were of most service to the department. The reason being, you were not around to fu** things up.
Man once a di** always a di**.

02-28-2008, 01:57 AM
You need to worry about other things. You are concerning yourself that is; frankly, none of your concern. So stop with the stupid questions and go about learning your job. The insults are not needed, but I am sure you will try to amaze everyone here with your wit, or lack thereof...