PDA

View Full Version : Quotes

betterinblue
02-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Random quotes at the bottom of every thread are annoying.

Jacobsen
02-26-2008, 02:56 AM
They are only used to turn a negative thread into a positive one. They are not random E3, they all fit where they are placed.

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."
- Katharine Hepburn

02-26-2008, 03:09 PM
I agree. Lets start ragging on Jr.

02-26-2008, 03:13 PM
If you dont have anything bad to say or negative then dont say anything at all

Jacobsen
02-26-2008, 11:08 PM
removed by 480 but repaired by Jacobsen

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity"
- George Patton

betterinblue
02-27-2008, 11:36 PM
I know, I try witty jokes, you do quotes :) and who said I'm on Echo Squad??? lol :wink:

Jacobsen
02-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Oh, sorry about exposing you... I thought everyone knew... I mean could you be more obvious. :P Anyway E3, I'll be sure I don't accidentally call you Katie by mistake and really ruin it. :wink:

removed by mod 480 but repaired by Jacobsen

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright

03-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Oh, sorry about exposing you... I thought everyone knew... I mean could you be more obvious. :P Anyway E3, I'll be sure I don't accidentally call you Katie by mistake and really ruin it. :wink:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright

Brandon, I am one of your supporters. But you are wearing thin with these quotes.

Jacobsen
03-02-2008, 06:20 PM
I understand. It seems I have accomplished my goal of curbing the negativity in our forum. Of course if the unreasonable negativity returns, the quotes will have to return.

I will end the quotes on one final note:

removed by mod 480 but repaired by Jacobsen

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

03-02-2008, 08:15 PM
I understand. It seems I have accomplished my goal of curbing the negativity in our forum. Of course if the unreasonable negativity returns, the quotes will have to return.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

OK, I see where you're coming from. But don't be too quick on the trigger. There are troublemakers from outside the department that will trigger you to kick in the quotes again.

Jacobsen
03-03-2008, 12:10 AM
True! However, I have picked up on the subtle typing styles and differences in each "Guest's" post to know which post is coming from whom and if they are from outside or inside the department (word of advice to 1 such guest, STOP spelling ass as "azz" - Yes I know who you are).

To all: FYI - Based on Delta 1's typing style, he has never posted anything negative in our forum. Don't be quick to throw names out there.

The last two "Guest" posts in this thread have come from a person I have a lot of respect for and often carefully consider his/her advice. Thank you! 8)

03-03-2008, 01:10 PM
True! However, I have picked up on the subtle typing styles and differences in each "Guest's" post to know which post is coming from whom and if they are from outside or inside the department (word of advice to 1 such guest, STOP spelling ass as "azz" - Yes I know who you are).

To all: FYI - Based on Delta 1's typing style, he has never posted anything negative in our forum. Don't be quick to throw names out there.

The last two "Guest" posts in this thread have come from a person I have a lot of respect for and often carefully consider his/her advice. Thank you! 8)

hers some advice. get a life. stop with the quotes. guess who? Yup E1

03-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Jacobsen soon you will be leaving the protection of the west wing. Quit being an idiot with the quotes or you will be ragged on upon your return

03-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Jacobsen will be required to place the appropriate quote on every form that he has done..

The first quote will be. "He who writes to many quotes, is a freaking nerd"

03-04-2008, 12:58 AM
and you are wrong about Delta 1, he has posted before.

Jacobsen
03-04-2008, 09:58 PM
and you are wrong about Delta 1, he has posted before.

Pay attention to detail. I said he has never posted anything NEGATIVE before.

03-05-2008, 02:35 PM

Jr you need some echo time and you will get squared away. E1

03-05-2008, 02:36 PM

-Eleanor Roosevelt
Dont make threats. Thats not nice. We can even

Jacobsen
03-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Jim,
Why do you keep posting one right after the other?

03-06-2008, 12:26 AM
Jim,
Why do you keep posting one right after the other?

Wow. Thank god your not a detective Juinor. But maybe one day you will. I think CIS needs some new forms

Jacobsen
03-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Their forms are complete also. Thank you for your concern.