PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Officer Goodbar?

02-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Anybody?

02-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Is Officer Goodbar a cute name for the queer snitch officer? Does he have a good bar? or Does he give the chief "Goodbar".

02-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Is Officer Goodbar a cute name for the queer snitch officer? Does he have a good bar? or Does he give the chief "Goodbar".

Who is that? Or did he transfer to BSO?

02-27-2008, 11:57 AM
No GG,will always be locked in in place at WMPD. DS will see to that. Notice the interaction at the XMAS Partey.Got a new ADMIN position by doing "good" by our Chief RP.Slithers and roams the mens locker room and halls waiting to "RAT" out any aide or officer who may cross his illicit swarmy path. Kuddles to KM.Kind of like a snake going side to side until he locks in his prey.

02-27-2008, 06:26 PM
No GG,will always be locked in in place at WMPD. DS will see to that. Notice the interaction at the XMAS Partey.Got a new ADMIN position by doing "good" by our Chief RP.Slithers and roams the mens locker room and halls waiting to "RAT" out any aide or officer who may cross his illicit swarmy path. Kuddles to KM.Kind of like a snake going side to side until he locks in his prey.

I wish I knew half the people you are writing about. :-)

02-27-2008, 08:47 PM

Do you know anybody?

02-28-2008, 07:51 PM

Do you know anybody?

I know Jack...

02-28-2008, 09:25 PM

Do you know anybody?

I know Jack...

You dont know Jack!

03-01-2008, 01:23 PM
[quote="Anonymous":7p3jd08a]Is Officer Goodbar a cute name for the queer snitch officer? Does he have a good bar? or Does he give the chief "Goodbar".

Do you know anybody?

I know Jack...

I KNOW DR

You dont know Jack![/quote:7p3jd08a]

03-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Still looking....