PDA

View Full Version : Golden Beach Beware !

02-25-2008, 11:55 AM
I just wanted to take this time to thank the A-HOLE on the boat that wrote my Dad. I guess the day was so slow that you had no choice but to cite him in an attempt to justify your miserable existence. You claim to be retired NYPD??? If you were a Florida boy I would brush it off as you not being taught what courtesy was. Im sure the boys at your old command would be proud! My dad is here on vacation from NY to visit his cop son and gets written by a cop who claims to have been NYPD even when his best friend is a retired LT Commander in the same boro that you worked!
Thanks Again!!!The me generation.. scary isnt it. and this is from a cop on the job 33 years.. professional courtesy and or warning,s mean nothing. Whoever did this is an A$$Hole !! Thanks GBPD

02-25-2008, 01:29 PM
I just wanted to take this time to thank the A-HOLE on the boat that wrote my Dad. I guess the day was so slow that you had no choice but to cite him in an attempt to justify your miserable existence. You claim to be retired NYPD??? If you were a Florida boy I would brush it off as you not being taught what courtesy was. Im sure the boys at your old command would be proud! My dad is here on vacation from NY to visit his cop son and gets written by a cop who claims to have been NYPD even when his best friend is a retired LT Commander in the same boro that you worked!
Thanks Again!!!The me generation.. scary isnt it. and this is from a cop on the job 33 years.. professional courtesy and or warning,s mean nothing. Whoever did this is an A$$Hole !! Thanks GBPD

Oh, brother!

02-25-2008, 02:16 PM
This calls for a duel.
Water pistols at 10 yards.
Name the time and place.

02-25-2008, 07:41 PM
In case you hadn't noticed, this is the Aventura forum, not Golden Beach. Why are you yelling at us?

02-26-2008, 06:32 AM
yea that sounds like a GOLDEN BEACH move,,, not Aventura...99.999% of APD knows what professional courtesy is.

02-26-2008, 11:21 PM
AVENTURA'S MARINE PATROL HAS NEVER WRITTEN OTHER COPS OR THEIR FAMILIES ON THE WATER. GBPD DOES HAVE A LEOAFFAIRS SITE IF YOU WISH TO CONTRIBUTE. WE ARE SORRY FOR YOUR DAD BEING WRITTEN. OUR MARINE PATROL OFFICER IS A STAND UP GUY THOUGH.

02-27-2008, 12:30 AM
AVENTURA'S MARINE PATROL HAS NEVER WRITTEN OTHER COPS OR THEIR FAMILIES ON THE WATER. GBPD DOES HAVE A LEOAFFAIRS SITE IF YOU WISH TO CONTRIBUTE. WE ARE SORRY FOR YOUR DAD BEING WRITTEN. OUR MARINE PATROL OFFICER IS A STAND UP GUY THOUGH.

He apparently already posted his diatribe on GBPD's site, along with this site & NMB. I guess he likes to spread the news.

03-05-2008, 02:45 AM

That's funny GBPD Marine guy works/rides with your Marine Officer all the time..

04-07-2008, 04:12 AM
& U wont Gett Stopped dummie

07-11-2008, 04:15 PM
What's a boro? :lol: