PDA

View Full Version : Speeding through GulfBreeze!

02-25-2008, 04:30 AM
One way or another its going to stop,Is it ok for them to drive in the county like that? I think not![/b]

02-25-2008, 04:55 AM
I think your right escambia deputies have been speeding through the breeze long enough and its time for it to STOP! I see them speeding every day and nite<Im so tired of it.....

02-25-2008, 06:12 AM
I think your right escambia deputies have been speeding through the breeze long enough and its time for it to STOP! I see them speeding every day and nite<Im so tired of it.....

Well then do something about it other than whining here. Write them all tickets or pimp on them to the shurf, whatever makes you feel good.
Then you can rot in that Podunk dead end dept and never be hired anywhere else around here.

I guess Escambia already hired all of the good Breezers.

Veteran Deputy
02-25-2008, 11:53 AM
and one of them is running for Sheriff of Santa Rosa County! Why hasnt this been made public? He's a whinning baby with NO supervisory experience, just a disgruntled employee with a furvelous lawsuit!

02-25-2008, 12:18 PM
VETERAN DEPUTY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING. Uou must be an idiot!!! For making a comment like that. Non spelling jerk!!! Why don't you sign your name so this so called whinning baby knows whoi you are? You are a coward!!!! Little man with a little ****!!!

MOD 353
02-25-2008, 01:56 PM
VETERAN DEPUTY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING. Uou must be an idiot!!! For making a comment like that. Non spelling jerk!!! Why don't you sign your name so this so called whinning baby knows whoi you are? You are a coward!!!! Little man with a little .!!!Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black in terms of spelling issues I think. Please keep this civil.

DDG
02-25-2008, 04:09 PM
hey V.D. i think he has a pretty good lawsuit... and its in Federal Court. I dont blame him, if i got Phucked over by Rex and Crew i`d be pissed too..wouldnt you? and what does your post have anything to do with speeding through that speed trap of a city Gulf Breeze?

02-25-2008, 05:40 PM
What short memories he and his buddies have.

He's should be happy he still has his standards and if it weren't for Mcnesby wanting to save the co-cheater JVC would have faced CJSTC. Several people had to look out for him because he is his own worst enemy sometimes.

In hindsight, if the shurf had done the internal and sent the results to CJSTC the shurf wouldn't be facing a fed lawsuit. He is getting sued because he tried to help save Jeff from himself.

DDG
02-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Thats not the case at all... if he would have been found "SUSTAINED" on the complaint for cheating on an Exam, then Ronnie Mac would have had to report it to FDLE, and yes then standards would be revoked...so if that is the case are you saying that ronnie mac covered up the IA to save Jeff???? why would ronnie mac do that when he removed Jeff from Crimestoppers??? that doesnt make any sense...the Sheriff knew about jeff talking to an attorney. If anything Ronnie Mac let the IA come out with what happened..which was nothing, Not-Sustained (J.J. got promoted)

The Sheriff had knowlege before the exam that Jeff was going to file the suit. The sheriff knew that Jeff had contacted Eric Stevenson, Esq. Jeff filed a suit on the Sheriff violating the PBA contract. so i say good for Jeff. He was put in a supervisory slot and was`nt compensated, maybe it was over sight, but the rules are the rules... why have rules if they just dont apply... oh i almost forgot, at the ECSO..or ESO (if your a McNugget), it all about the "SPIRIT" of the law.. not the black and white words.

i`m so proud to have supervisiors and an admin that has the ability to read into "the spirit of the law". guess we have a bunch of Supreme Court Justices running this place... no i forgot its the machanics that run this place.

Jeff is a good guy, does`nt have a mean bone in his body, guess thats why he has to have people look out for him... this place is full of wolves.

02-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Spirit huh? Yeah, who needs to actually follow the words of the law? McNesby needs to go and you need to be reeducated.

02-26-2008, 05:00 AM
I CAN ASSURE YOU ITS GONNA STOP, JUST CONTINUE TO DRVE WRECKLESS AND ABUSE THE COUNTY PROPERTY REGUARDLESS OF GULF BREEZE COMPLAINTS! TEST THE PROBLEM AND YOU WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY....

02-26-2008, 05:36 AM
And who is Larry 2?

02-26-2008, 05:53 AM
And who is Larry 2?

Someone who can't spell. Types in all caps because he thinks it makes his words louder, and someone who can't string together a coherent threat.

02-27-2008, 12:05 AM
I CAN ASSURE YOU ITS GONNA STOP, JUST CONTINUE TO DRVE WRECKLESS AND ABUSE THE COUNTY PROPERTY REGUARDLESS OF GULF BREEZE COMPLAINTS! TEST THE PROBLEM AND YOU WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY....

I tested it today, twice. Catch me if you can breezers.

02-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Corporal Harry Thielepape
Harris County Constable's Office - Precinct 6
Texas
End of Watch: Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Biographical Info
Tour of Duty: 12 years
Badge Number: Not available

Incident Details
Cause of Death: Gunfire
Date of Incident: Saturday, January 26, 2008
Weapon Used: Officer's handgun
Suspect Info: Shot and killed

Corporal Harry Thielepape succumbed to gunshot wounds sustained almost one month earlier while arresting a suspect for possessing drugs and illegally possessing a handgun.

The suspect had been handcuffed behind the back and placed in the backseat of Corporal Thielepape's patrol car. However, the man was able to move this handcuffed arms below his legs to the front of his body. When Corporal Thielepape opened the back door of the patrol car, a struggle ensued. The man gained control of one of Corporal Thielepape's two handguns and opened fire, hitting him several times.

Despite being critically wounded, Corporal Thielepape returned fire and killed the suspect.

Corporal Thielepape was transported to a local hospital where he remained until passing away without ever fully regaining consciousness.

Corporal Thielepape had served with the Harris County Precinct 6 Constable's Office for 12 years. He is survived by his wife, three children, mother, and three sisters.

02-27-2008, 12:39 AM
What does the officers death have to do with speeding thru Gulf Breeze?

02-27-2008, 02:01 AM
The topic was started because ESO officers were "speeding" thru Gulf Breeze in response to an ESO officer asking for backup during a prisoner transport. The previous post was an obvious reminder that a handcuffed prisoner is still a threat.

MOD 353
02-27-2008, 04:53 AM
How can we expect the public to respect us when we can't even respect each other? Aren't there enough people out there that hate us? I mean we keep slinging mud at each other but get mad at the public for doing it. We are no better than them. If anything we are worse because we should know better. How do you think the public views law enforcement in this area when they read this trivial, bickering crap?

02-27-2008, 08:41 AM
LEOAFFAIRS.COM(tm) is currently looking for NEW MODERATORS to add to our Escambia County Sheriff's Office Message Board. Interested parties must:

1. Be a sworn or retired ECSO deputy
2. Have a willingness to remain anonymous
3. Remain impartial
4. Agree not to make political or personal posts as a moderator

If you want to make a difference instead of just complaining about things, here's your opportunity! Interested individuals should send an email with the following information to mod1@leoaffairs.com:

1. Name (First and Last)
2. Status (Active or Retired)
3. Rank
4. Email address
5. Contact Numbers (Cell, Home and Work)
6. Reason why you want to become a Moderator

Hey MOD353...What do you NOT understand about rules 3 and 4?

02-27-2008, 09:54 AM
What part of obvious truth is political or personal. Mod is making an observation based upon the facts. What you don't like is that harassment and negativity are the tools that you personally and the ESCO management generally use as their control mechanisms. Good work Mod.

02-28-2008, 12:04 AM
What part of obvious truth is political or personal. Mod is making an observation based upon the facts. What you don't like is that harassment and negativity are the tools that you personally and the ESCO management generally use as their control mechanisms. Good work Mod.

Huh?

02-28-2008, 12:40 AM
If you can't understand the above post then take a deep breath and re read it. There was no personal opinion posted by the mod. He was simply stating the OBVIOUS. We as LEOs should not be here bashing another agency because of this nonsense. It is embarassing and serves no purpose but to drive agencies apart. The public does not want to trust us and why should they if we keep acting the way we do here???

There are plenty of the general public that know and read this website. So just keep it up you morons :?