PDA

View Full Version : What would make your squad better?

Vic Makey
02-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Be honest as I know the Sergeants read this as well as us. Tell them what is up and how to make it better. Please don't bash anyone or mention names of officers but do give examples.

02-25-2008, 02:50 AM
A contract :D

03-27-2008, 11:07 AM
moving us to another city!!

03-27-2008, 03:12 PM
I think we tried this aready and all it turned into was another *****ing session.

Seeing how the City is odviously targeting us right now, this may not be a good topic to discuss on this forum.

I think we should save this talk for the next Sportsplex Meeting.

Rumor has it there is a new "Hit List" of people going to be fired next.

Lets keep EVERYTHING on this site to an absolute minimum. You know the City reads this. NO MORE AMMO for the City !!

03-27-2008, 03:59 PM
LETS ALL GO TO MIAMI GARDENS! YAYYYY!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

03-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Alright, enough of that. The grass is never greener unless its that spray paint stuff and even that stuff is fake.

Lets see if faranda makes good before we start complaining again. Give him a chance. He reads this site too and if this is all he sees, he will just say fugett.

To make our squads better:
1. Stick together no matter what.
2. Don't back stab your zone partners.
3. If you handled no alphas today and your zone partner is just dispatched to thier 3rd alpha, take it for them.
4. If your zone partner performed action listed in #3, return the favor if you get a chance.
5. Look out for each other's mistakes and correct them quickly, constructively and privately to thier faces.
6. Look out for your sergeant, they will hopefully do the same for you.
7. If you have a special talent related to law enforcement, hold roll call training on that talent to make your shift a little better.
8. Put race, gender and ethnicity aside when deciding who to eat breakfast/lunch with.
9. Don't cancel a 94 for any reason, especially because they are not the one you prefer to have on scene with you. We all offer different and equally effective qualities when handling a call.
10. Find a positive quality in your zone partners and help them excell with it rather than look for the negative qualities and put them down.
11. Lastly Back each other up!

This is just a wish list, something that is very much possible if most of us worked at it every day.

03-27-2008, 11:49 PM
I think we tried this aready and all it turned into was another *****ing session.

Seeing how the City is odviously targeting us right now, this may not be a good topic to discuss on this forum.

I think we should save this talk for the next Sportsplex Meeting.

Rumor has it there is a new "Hit List" of people going to be fired next.

Lets keep EVERYTHING on this site to an absolute minimum. You know the City reads this. NO MORE AMMO for the City !!

EXACTLY. STOP USING THIS SITE

03-28-2008, 06:18 AM
Everyone from FD to the city garage to the mayor to DEES to Berger's mom reads leoaffairs. FD has a members only site that only the MODERATOR can approve who has access. Contact their moderator at jerrygon@gmail.com and he will tell you how to create your own.

03-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Dosent it seem a little odd to anybody that our two Captains have up and retired months before they were expected to and out of the clear blue so did the A/C.

I think they all see what the City has in mind for the P.D. and are jumping ship.

Keep all this in mind when you decide to do proactive work.

It seems Luc's complaint stirred the pot. Also seems like if they didnt retire (A/C), they wouldnt get the option to leave on their own from the City Manager.

They are out to get us all !!

03-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Dosent it seem a little odd to anybody that our two Captains have up and retired months before they were expected to and out of the clear blue so did the A/C.

I think they all see what the City has in mind for the P.D. and are jumping ship.

It seems Luc's complaint stirred the pot. Also seems like if they didnt retire (A/C), they wouldnt get the option to leave on their own from the City Manager.

Which two captains retired?

03-28-2008, 06:41 PM

You are truly an idiot. This retirement issue has been going on for months now. The A/C didnt retire out of the blue you idiot. He took a deal that hes been looking at for a long time as did one of the captains. The other hasnt accepted any deal.

Quit trying to freak people out because people are leaving. They have been in LEO work for over 25+ years each.

Theres always a moron who uses anything to stir the pot.

03-28-2008, 08:17 PM
i agree....quit trying to start crap!!!

03-29-2008, 02:20 AM

You are truly an idiot. This retirement issue has been going on for months now. The A/C didnt retire out of the blue you idiot. He took a deal that hes been looking at for a long time as did one of the captains. The other hasnt accepted any deal.

Quit trying to freak people out because people are leaving. They have been in LEO work for over 25+ years each.

Theres always a moron who uses anything to stir the pot.

Only someone at the command level would know intimate details like that.

Thanks for helping prove my point that the Command Staff and City Officials easedrop on OUR site.

See guys what I mean. Watch what you say on here!!!

03-29-2008, 10:26 AM
Man, I cant express how much of an idiot you are trying to use this to stir the pot. You might as well get a blog together for when KP leaves or when LT Rhames retires or when Helene at the front desk quits. Its gotta be suspicious. OMG, people with 30 years in police work quitting???? unheard of!! Everyone run for your lives!!!

You really need to get a life being that your posting crap like this on a friday night....looser

03-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Whatever. I was walking thru the roll call room the otherday and I heard lots os hushed conversations from members of the Cmmand Staff. And why did the Chief look like someone stole his puppy at the Awards thing a few days ago.

It all adds up to something NOT RIGHT!!