PDA

View Full Version : Is there some secret language?

Rotten Herman
02-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Seems like some insider secret language or code goes on here. Why don't you just speak in plain english? You don't wanna mention names, ok, but the rest of us would like to know what you're trying to say so juyst say it.

02-24-2008, 08:13 PM
I see what you mean. I think the poster is directing at someone who knows whtat he's referring to. I'm not following alot of it.

02-26-2008, 12:51 AM
The answer to this question is in the question . Think about it and who has the ability....

02-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Seems like some insider secret language or code goes on here. Why don't you just speak in plain english? You don't wanna mention names, ok, but the rest of us would like to know what you're trying to say so juyst say it.
I heard that the moon is made of cheese and planet earth drops off when you reach the horizon. Your ignorance is very entertaining. Your gonna force me to put on the purple Barney suit...

02-26-2008, 02:48 AM
I heard that the moon is made of cheese and planet earth drops off when you reach the horizon. Your ignorance is very entertaining. Your gonna force me to put on the purple Barney suit...

PUT IT ON! PUT IT ON!!! :lol:

03-02-2008, 02:39 AM
there was an eclipse of the moon last week...no green cheese.