PDA

View Full Version : Promotion?

02-24-2008, 01:23 PM
What promotional opportunities are available for FDOT officers? Anything besides the Sgt, Lt, etc?

I have looked at the MCCO site, it is very vaugue, doesn't give a whole lot of info.

03-05-2008, 02:07 AM
What promotional opportunities are available for FDOT officers? Anything besides the Sgt, Lt, etc?

I have looked at the MCCO site, it is very vaugue, doesn't give a whole lot of info.

Welcome to DOT, that’s how they operate, very vague and not a lot of info.

03-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Get on with the Florida Highway Patrol. Then when you get a little time on, you can promote into a supervisory position with DOT.

04-08-2008, 03:15 PM
He's right, go with FHP and work Copy 10-65 for Signal 4, and 10-65 for Signal 76, copy 10-65 for. Wait a minute! I could bust on the FHP all day and night, but this makes me no better than this idiotic ****ole. Truth is, most FHP troopers are great people and you as an individual need to figure out what you want to do. If you get into an agency and find out you want to do something different, do it. You won't know untill you get there. Don't let negatives and knuckleheads influence your decision. Just because some idiot chose the wrong profession and has a chip on his shoulder means nothing more than he needs to keep his nose on his face (where it belongs) and out of other peoples bussiness. Good luck and stay safe.