PDA

View Full Version : Jack needs to stay Gretsas needs to go

02-23-2008, 08:51 PM
I think Jack needs to stay as president as he is the most experienced person for the job. However a vote of no confidence in Gretsas and Hebert are long over due. They have systematicly destroyed this department.

02-24-2008, 11:53 PM
If the Mayor and comissioners wanted to give us a 3 year 30% raise, Georgie boy would get it passed tomorrow. While Gretsas and Herbert are a huge part of the problems infecting FLPD, they have nothing to do with us not getting a raise. Naugle, Teele, and Moore. There is your problem. Luckily they are all out the door. Teele is dumber than a box of rocks, Moore hates cops, and Naugle just likes being a DI*K. By the way, I heard our top notch administration gave a compeling presentation to the downtown development folks which was filled with more crap than a chief speech at the forty hour block. Apparently they told the folks that we have more cops working now than in the past several years. One idiot counted all the officers working in district 2 and made them believe that all those officers were working at any given time. This administration is the most dishonest and dishonorable that I have ever seen. They are a disgrace and they darken all our badges.
PS. Hey Monica...lighten the Fu*k up! YOu will never gain respect by being a bit*ch. Respect is something you have to earn. You are digging yourself a hole where the entire department is going to hate you and think you are a joke. Turn it around now, while it's not too late. And if you could care less what your troops think of you and how they respect you, then fine....I'm sorry and will feel sorry for you.

02-25-2008, 01:25 PM
Whatever your opinion might be, just be there Tuesday night. Your future is in your hands.

02-25-2008, 07:00 PM
A good supervisor is a person who is respected for professionalism, and good decisive actions. The troops respect you because they are confident in you. If you want people to be scared of you keep it up. Everbody will hate you be looking to get you jammed up, when they see the chance. The troops will follow you into battle because they have to but not caring about the quality of actions they give when there. If they respect you because you take care of the good people and are not out to f**k everyone over ! They will follow you as a good leader and do great work for you. You decide you can be unhappy at work looking over your shoulder or can have a good crew that accopmlishes something and you get a name for being a good leader.

WHY DO THEY NOT HAVE A SUPERVISOR TRAINING SCHOOL TO TEACH LEADERSHIP IS BEYOND ME !

02-25-2008, 10:33 PM
PS. Hey Monica...lighten the Fu*k up! YOu will never gain respect by being a bit*ch. Respect is something you have to earn. You are digging yourself a hole where the entire department is going to hate you and think you are a joke. Turn it around now, while it's not too late. And if you could care less what your troops think of you and how they respect you, then fine....I'm sorry and will feel sorry for you.[/quote]

I second that motion, also try saying hi to a fellow co-worker when he/she greets you in th hallways. Jesus it common courtesy :evil:

02-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Do we have anyone even remotely like that?

02-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Do we have anyone even remotely like that?
I've heard of one that won't even acknowledge your existence. Though, he/she may be new and doesn't know it's customary to say "hi" to fellow cops -- wherever you are. Or maybe he or she is a conceited b*tch. Can't tell. I don't know him/her.
:?

02-27-2008, 07:59 PM
I meant ones that good

03-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Monica Ferrer,

Stop f***ing every Tom **** and Harry in the department, that is one of your many mistakes. Learn how to talk to people without an attitude.

03-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Can I wear a T-Shirt to class Monica ?

03-02-2008, 09:34 AM
How did this post go from contract issues, Jack, and gretsas to crushing one of our own on a public website? Grow up, get a life, and if someone doesn't say hi back to you in the hallway then bite your bottom lip, to keep it from quivering, and press on with your day, you bunch of whining pansies.

Never in my life have I seen so much chronic b!tching about nothing. If only we could turn it into something useful, like a fuel source.

03-03-2008, 04:28 AM
IT'S REAL SAD TO READ THE POSTS THAT NAME AND TARGET FLPD MEMBERS HERE IN THE OPEN.

JUST WHAT THE CITY LOVES TO READ WHEN YOU ALL AIR THE DIRTY LAUNDRY OR PERSONAL OPINIONS AND BASH PEOPLE BY NAME.

IF SOME OF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH A SUPERVISOR, ISN'T THERE ANY OTHER ONE TO GO TO AND ASK FOR HELP IN HELPING TO MOLD THAT NEW BOSS INTO A GOOD BOSS? AND I MEAN OTHER THAN BEATING THEM UP HERE ON THE POSTS???

03-03-2008, 07:09 PM
You need to check yourself, You have no clue what the story is here now.
The only Mold around here is on the walls.

03-04-2008, 06:59 AM
You need to check yourself, You have no clue what the story is here now.
The only Mold around here is on the walls. And I drink my own pee!!!! Have at you!!!

03-05-2008, 04:05 AM
IT'S REAL SAD TO READ THE POSTS THAT NAME AND TARGET FLPD MEMBERS HERE IN THE OPEN.

JUST WHAT THE CITY LOVES TO READ WHEN YOU ALL AIR THE DIRTY LAUNDRY OR PERSONAL OPINIONS AND BASH PEOPLE BY NAME.

IF SOME OF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH A SUPERVISOR, ISN'T THERE ANY OTHER ONE TO GO TO AND ASK FOR HELP IN HELPING TO MOLD THAT NEW BOSS INTO A GOOD BOSS? AND I MEAN OTHER THAN BEATING THEM UP HERE ON THE POSTS???

No because then they hunt u and write u up using the position to get u back instead of being up front so we won't be up front either. its the new game

03-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Yeah, I think you should go up to the Chief and tell him how idiotic it was promoting a signal 20 like her. I'm sure he would listen to your concerns and show no negative recourse towards you. We are a very open department and welcome negative feed back to better the department whenever possible. Ooops, dropped my crack rock.....now what was I saying?