PDA

View Full Version : UNREAL!!!!!

02-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Don't know if anyone has seen the old Data Management Sgt's office recently.......................................... It is now the new Data Management Lt's office. That's Right! If the end result of your IA investigation is that you were found guilty, but the investigation took too long your reward/punishment is to be given a position that never existed before, and is totally not needed!!!! UNREAL!!!! Just when you think we can't get any more screwed up!!!!!

02-23-2008, 10:29 PM
That means go ahead, steal and cheat! Youll go far in the city beautifull!

I am disgusted :evil:

02-24-2008, 02:49 PM
How do you think Dave Brown got his job?

02-24-2008, 02:58 PM
This place is so screwed up! no tats, dirty cops, jerk admin what more can we add to the list

02-27-2008, 07:50 PM
can anyone come up with a good plan to get ahead in this place that does not include stealing and cheating? if so please post! :shock:

the only things that seam to work might land someone in jail!

02-28-2008, 12:04 AM
There are a few days to get ahead... You could make an anonymous complaint against someone that is higher in rank than you. This works a couple of ways. If you are next on a list... Boom! You fill that open slot. If you are on a list for some special unit.. Bam! There ya go.

Another way is to wait for the last week that a list expires and have your spouse sell their soul to city officials and upper administration. This way you screw the upcoming list that holds deserving people. You can also cry to the chief and make threats of lawsuits. If you are on meds, it helps to not take them for few days so you are very unstable. This makes people scared that you might hurt yourself or go Columbine and take people out.

I have about 15 yrs left here. I am taking notes from the best. I should be Chief by the time I retire.. I already have a doctor that will prescribe me the meds.

02-28-2008, 12:09 AM
I feel for you if you have 15 years left!!!! I'd never make it!!! We get worse and worse as every day passes!!!!!

02-29-2008, 02:40 AM
There are a few days to get ahead... You could make an anonymous complaint against someone that is higher in rank than you. This works a couple of ways. If you are next on a list... Boom! You fill that open slot. If you are on a list for some special unit.. Bam! There ya go.

Another way is to wait for the last week that a list expires and have your spouse sell their soul to city officials and upper administration. This way you screw the upcoming list that holds deserving people. You can also cry to the chief and make threats of lawsuits. If you are on meds, it helps to not take them for few days so you are very unstable. This makes people scared that you might hurt yourself or go Columbine and take people out.

I have about 15 yrs left here. I am taking notes from the best. I should be Chief by the time I retire.. I already have a doctor that will prescribe me the meds.

AND DON'T FORGET PROBABLY THE MOST FREQUENTLY USED METHOD OF GETTING AHEAD.....GIVING SOME!! :wink:

03-05-2008, 08:10 PM

LOL

03-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Great ways to get ahead:

1. Be a relative of an assistant chief.
2. Be a relative of an assistant chief.
3. Score high on a test that doesn't account for your brain capacity.
4. Sit under a tree all day and read your steering wheel Ford emblem.
5. Disrespect yourself and others.
6. Pretend.
7. Wear pink underwear.
8. Sleep with hookers and go on Disability Leave.
9. Put in fake overtime.
10. Sleep with a supervisor even if they are the same sex.
11. Intimidate your co-workers with your big boned frame.

03-18-2008, 11:03 PM
Great ways to get ahead:

6. Pretend.
7. Wear pink underwear.
9. Put in fake overtime.

12. Align yourself with a BIG power figure and have him do your work.
13. Make anonymous complaints and then lie during the IA interview.
14. Be an FOP Officer.
15. Have commissioner phone numbers on speed dial.
16. Be a good actor so you can pass promotional exams.
17. Be a supervisor in as many units as possible, have no clue what the unit does, then become a commander.
18. Die #1 on 2 lists, have a breakdown, then have your spous get you promoted.

Please feel free to keep this list going.

03-19-2008, 08:29 PM
YOU FORGOT

19: be fat as hell
20: say bro all the time
21: look like a fag or dyke
22: ack like a fag or dyke
23: have no self respect
24: BE A COMPLETE RETARD

03-20-2008, 01:55 AM
Who wears pink underwear? lol

Great ways to get ahead:

6. Pretend.
7. Wear pink underwear.
9. Put in fake overtime.