PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Foster

02-22-2008, 03:53 AM
I am a retired LEO. I just watched the show "Speeders" on TV and saw a clip on it where an FHP trooper pulled over Buddy Foster of Buddy Foster Chevrolet on Rt 60 for speeding. Foster was a jerk during the stop and was filmed calling Tpr. Brescia an A$$hole. Just thought you'd like to know how one of your upstanding citizens feels toward law enforcement.

02-22-2008, 06:00 AM
Dont believe everything you see on TV and if it was a Trooper their is a 80% chance that he is an a$$hole.

02-25-2008, 09:45 PM
I saw that episode too and there was an e-mail that went out to most if not all LE agencies letting then know how Buddy Foster thinks about Law Enforcement. It also said that that we shouldn't patronize him or his business and that is a great idea. By the way that e-mail also went straight to the dealership so if you are in LE and you buy anything from him...just know this, he thinks your money is good enough for one of his cars but in the big picture, he really thinks we are a$$holes. Do the right thing and send the a-hole a real message, you and any vehicle that has his name on it is a real target in Z-Hills!! How do you like us now Buddy Boy!!

02-27-2008, 07:36 PM
he probably hates cops because he has to deal with zpd.

11-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Wanted to let all LEO's that Dade City Chevrolet is under new ownership. We are now Patriot Chevrolet. We welcome all LEO's and look forward to supporting our community.
Thank you for your work and we are proud to call Dade City home.