PDA

View Full Version : STRIKE

02-22-2008, 02:59 AM
Wy don't you guys just go on strike. If the entire department goes on strike, maybe the will give you a pension. :idea:

02-22-2008, 03:03 AM
Why doesnt everyone just quit this ridiculous place. It sucks balls.

Because some of us, can't live without our badge. They won't let you eat free food at Mickey D's without the uniform

02-22-2008, 03:06 AM
There are plenty of other badges to wear. Hell with this one. Im outta here, Ive had enough of this dog and poney show.

02-22-2008, 03:38 AM
There are plenty of other badges to wear. Hell with this one. Im outta here, Ive had enough of this dog and poney show.

But I like my gold one. I may not have a pension but I have a gold badge, that's my shining ball.

02-22-2008, 03:53 PM
There are plenty of other badges to wear. Hell with this one. Im outta here, Ive had enough of this dog and poney show.THE SHOW WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED.

02-23-2008, 06:39 AM
I got the guys ready to go here in Tampa. We will walk the line with you boys down in da dirty south.

02-23-2008, 02:00 PM
I got the guys ready to go here in Tampa. We will walk the line with you boys down in da dirty south.

I agree, :D , hard to get everyone on the same page :shock: . No one should work any of the upcoming events. Screw the tribe. Do your hours and go home.

02-23-2008, 05:11 PM
I agree all officers, should refuse to work all extra duty. Screw them.

02-23-2008, 09:22 PM

There are far too many spineless worms at SPD to even think about leaving. It is like the Stockholm Syndrome, you justify your captors actions and eventually feel sorry for them. You are trapped but are to weak to do anything about it. This is why you will continue to be sheep being lead to the slaughter and never standing up for yourselves. GROW A PAIR, it's not like you got anything to lose.

02-24-2008, 02:14 PM

There are far too many spineless worms at SPD to even think about leaving. It is like the Stockholm Syndrome, you justify your captors actions and eventually feel sorry for them. You are trapped but are to weak to do anything about it. This is why you will continue to be sheep being lead to the slaughter and never standing up for yourselves. GROW A PAIR, it's not like you got anything to lose.

That is one of the problems here, they don't want anyone with balls in the command staff . They do not want to face confrontation/rebuttle with officers are in the scope of their duties. They want yes sir STAFFING, OFFICERS, ETC /du-boys who would take orders like a waitress in a resturant and act like your happy when your taking it.

02-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Wy don't you guys just go on strike. If the entire department goes on strike, maybe the will give you a pension. :idea:

One of the moist ridiculaous things I have ever heard of...striking... Listen Im just as happy now as I have ever ben here. I cant wait for the budget issue to self right, but it will soon enough... Lets let or administration worry about doing their jobs, any you worry about doing yours correctly before you start your trouble...

02-29-2008, 04:41 AM

One of the moist ridiculaous things I have ever heard of...striking... Listen Im just as happy now as I have ever ben here. I cant wait for the budget issue to self right, but it will soon enough... Lets let or administration worry about doing their jobs, any you worry about doing yours correctly before you start your trouble...

IUPA IS THE HOUSE!!!

03-02-2008, 03:10 AM
no no no