PDA

View Full Version : Stick Together

02-21-2008, 09:32 PM
First off, It’s a SAD SAD Day.

Please do not jump to conclusions or make assumptions based on current issues. I know it is hard and almost unavoidable but remember this, we are all brothers and sisters, and the only thing that separates us from the public is a thin blue line.
It is in the midst of turmoil that we as police officers need to stick together the most. If your partner or you are distracted or complacent then your lives are in jeopardy.

Let things play out.

If at the end of the day you like the direction the department is headed then stay, If not leave.

Until you reach that decision you have an obligation to care for and protect your brothers and sisters at SPD. Strong minds equal strong officers- able to defend themselves and their partners. Do not weaken your mind by trying to figure out or rationalize decisions that were made well above our head.

Now more than ever is when our service to our community needs to be top notch. The chief resigning will not break this department; he built this department to continue to carry out good service in his absence and we need to follow through.

You took an oath to defend life and property

Stick together we will make it through these trying times

We are the Police.

02-21-2008, 09:39 PM
First off, It’s a SAD SAD Day.

Please do not jump to conclusions or make assumptions based on current issues. I know it is hard and almost unavoidable but remember this, we are all brothers and sisters, and the only thing that separates us from the public is a thin blue line.
It is in the midst of turmoil that we as police officers need to stick together the most. If your partner or you are distracted or complacent then your lives are in jeopardy.

Let things play out.

If at the end of the day you like the direction the department is headed then stay, If not leave.

Until you reach that decision you have an obligation to care for and protect your brothers and sisters at SPD. Strong minds equal strong officers- able to defend themselves and their partners. Do not weaken your mind by trying to figure out or rationalize decisions that were made well above our head.

Now more than ever is when our service to our community needs to be top notch. The chief resigning will not break this department; he built this department to continue to carry out good service in his absence and we need to follow through.

You took an oath to defend life and property

Stick together we will make it through these trying times

We are the Police.

you had me convinced until the end, Sting and the rest of the band is the police. We are Wackenhut # 2

02-21-2008, 10:00 PM
I was almost convinced myself, til I read "he built this department.........."

Those officers who have been here for at least 7 or more years know who was responsible for turning this department around.

Chief Tiger arttempted to build on changes already in place, and succeeded in certain areas. Where Chief Tiger fell short, will be debated for years to come.

I wish him well.

02-21-2008, 11:27 PM
A police chief doe not make the department

A captain does not make the department

We the officers make the department.

Now is not the time to argue who did what, or what did who.

Stick Together, Stay United.

"United we stand... Divided we Fall"

03-17-2008, 01:51 AM
A police chief doe not make the department

A captain does not make the department

We the officers make the department.

Now is not the time to argue who did what, or what did who.

Stick Together, Stay United.

"United we stand... Divided we Fall" :!: