PDA

View Full Version : THE NEXT SHERIFF

02-21-2008, 07:53 PM
It is time for a New Boss. New leadership in all of the positions of upper management . A new person, a career professional from out of the area. Someone without allegiance to the Charlotte County machine. Give this some really serious consideration. A new leader will step forward in the coming months to take the Sheriff's Office to a higher level of competence and accountability. If this is what you want, be ready to accept the new leadership. Everyone will benefit. He will be more knowledgeable than Cameron or Worch.

02-21-2008, 10:03 PM
FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!! Say who this mystery person is or shut your pie hole... your making me hate this 'phantom' canidate before they even put their name in the bowl!!!

02-22-2008, 02:42 AM
who cares, go to bed.

02-22-2008, 10:52 PM
It's me Kenny, I used to work their in the 80s and went to the city in the 90s.

02-23-2008, 03:21 AM
It's me Kenny, I used to work their in the 80s and went to the city in the 90s.

Oh you were the one hired by Worch back in 95 as a Corporal then left approx 1 year later due to not being able to handle the stress and had a break down. No thank you, I need a boss who has all his stuff together and can handle the stress. You are not it.

02-25-2008, 07:23 PM
It's not Kenny. That was someone clowning around. If you are ready for change, my friend will come forward in the near future, and lead the CCSO along the right path. He was an officer in a large agency up north. He has considerable experience, and has the best interests of the rank and file at heart. He wants to stop corruption in the CCSO. I believe in Truth, Justice, and The American Way! Let us help you, and all citizens of Charlotte County!

02-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey, it sounds like the old Justice League cartoons. :lol:

02-26-2008, 01:08 AM
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.....if he was so great he would have come forward already.

02-26-2008, 06:32 PM
He is gathering signatures as you read this. When he steps forward you will see that he is a regular guy who wants to help.

02-26-2008, 11:09 PM
It's not Kenny. That was someone clowning around. If you are ready for change, my friend will come forward in the near future, and lead the CCSO along the right path. He was an officer in a large agency up north. He has considerable experience, and has the best interests of the rank and file at heart. He wants to stop corruption in the CCSO. I believe in Truth, Justice, and The American Way! Let us help you, and all citizens of Charlotte County!
:P You gotta be kidding me. Did you just get done watching Law and Order. Go away and save your money :P

02-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Please lose your hostile attitude. There is too much anger in the world. When someone truly wants to help, can't you at least be willing to listen to what he has to say? There is so much discontent with the current candidates. Here is a new option. Not necessarily the savior of mankind. BUT.........an alternative to what so many of you say you distrust. Experience is important as well. You may think that things are different in Florida. So be it. But New York is a tough place to make it. If he can make it there, why not in Florida as well? Do you think that he can't do as well as the present Sheriff? Or than the previous three Sheriffs? What have you got to lose but the time it takes to hear what he has to say? When he gets his signatures, and declares as a candidate for Sheriff, he will make time to tell you his ideas, and his accomplishments. You just may be pleasantly surprised.

02-27-2008, 02:02 AM
Is this him?

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg167/gdeputydog/deputydog2.jpg

02-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Can't wait untill Richard gets back in office all the winers will try to crawl up his butt then

Vote Worch for Sheriff

02-27-2008, 11:51 PM
For those who really want a choice, go to this website:

http://www.jim4sheriff.com

You will see a true alternative to the same old thing.

03-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Gallager seems like a nice enough guy but we are not talking about a 10 man podunk PD we are a 50 million dollar Sheriff's Office that can not afford an amature.

03-15-2008, 11:16 PM
CCSO has a bad history of having incoming and outgoing sheriffs. This needs to stop. We need a sheriff who will bring stability and reputation, not just during his current term, but for many years afterwards too. STABILITY is what is needed!!!

For the good of the people and CCSO employees. :)

03-16-2008, 05:04 PM
The only person who could get stability back is Worch. He known the community and has alot of years as our Sheriff.

WORCH IS THE BEST CHOICE

03-16-2008, 10:01 PM
The only person who could get stability back is Worch. He known the community and has alot of years as our Sheriff.

WORCH IS THE BEST CHOICE

Is that why he was ousted by a democrate?

03-16-2008, 10:27 PM
All of this talk, talk, talk. It's time for Jim Gallagher for Sheriff. Just click on HTTP://WWW.JIM4SHERIFF.COM and see what my friend JIM is all about.

03-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Quit pushing a person that has no idea how to run a 60 million dollar a year agency. I also have gone to his website to see what he was about and I am not impressed. He might be able to wheel and deal with one of the other guys running for sheriff and become a captain of the jail, because that is all he is qualified to run.

SO ENOUGH WITH THE JIM STUFF

03-16-2008, 11:29 PM
Quit pushing a person that has no idea how to run a 60 million dollar a year agency. I also have gone to his website to see what he was about and I am not impressed. He might be able to wheel and deal with one of the other guys running for sheriff and become a captain of the jail, because that is all he is qualified to run.

SO ENOUGH WITH THE JIM STUFF

OK, thanks Cap

03-17-2008, 01:58 AM
i would rather vote for that homelss guy i caught pissing behind the carwash last night in North Port

Road@Heart
03-17-2008, 04:28 AM
CCSO has a bad history of having incoming and outgoing sheriffs. This needs to stop. We need a sheriff who will bring stability and reputation, not just during his current term, but for many years afterwards too. STABILITY is what is needed!!!

For the good of the people and CCSO employees. :)

AMEN!!!! Screw those idots who have their own personal agenda,, MORANS for those who do not realize this,,,, PRAY FOR KURT HOFFMAN to run.