PDA

View Full Version : CHIEF'S MANDATORY MEETING NEXT WEEK

02-21-2008, 06:51 PM
HMMM, is this going to be a meeting with admin's own agenda where I have to hear about Student Affairs and other departments OR is this going to be an open forum where I can express the department's issues (you know since it is OUR department's meeting)? I am not interested in discussing Student Affairs and Victim Advocacy topics, if I was I would go to their department meetings. To go or not to go is the question!

02-22-2008, 02:21 AM
yes, that is the question. i too am still debating whether or not to go.

02-22-2008, 04:39 AM
MY OFFICERS ARE NOT SUPPORTING ME I WILL GET EVEN WITH THEM, I WILL HAVE A MANDATORY MEETING AND THREATEN THEM ALL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Guys all they are going to tell u is that u are not getting a new station, u are going to end up behind the duplicating center, remember it will be cheaper, that's why their fixing the dispatching area, putting new rug and all the stuff, forget about the new station at the new garage!! The money is gone and you will be always be at the bottom of priorities. :oops:

I just send my raspberry shirt to the dry cleaner so I can wear it at the meeting and look sexy for sexy legs. :oops:

02-23-2008, 10:02 PM
:arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :cry: :oops: :P :x :shock: :? 8) :lol: :o :( :) :D . All mixed emotions at the meeting.

02-23-2008, 10:51 PM
everyone is making OT out of it go and be happy :D

goodcop43
02-24-2008, 12:15 AM
everyone is making OT out of it go and be happy :D

Exactlyyyy :D just like that!

02-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Can someone ask why I was not made SGT. I was a famous actor in Brazil that should of made me the front runner. I know I left the department but only because they made me work the same traffic post as AB. I used to be his acting corporal. Then I was ordered to share a car with him at 16 st and 107 ave during the fair. That force me to retire.

goodcop43
02-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Can someone ask why I was not made SGT. I was a famous actor in Brazil that should of made me the front runner. I know I left the department but only because they made me work the same traffic post as AB. I used to be his acting corporal. Then I was ordered to share a car with him at 16 st and 107 ave during the fair. That force me to retire.

With that new face lift you got, yea, you could be an actor for sure now and maybe even get that Sgt position you always wanted!

02-24-2008, 01:33 AM
Is there going to be food and drinks at the meeting.

02-24-2008, 04:44 AM
Is there going to be food and drinks at the meeting.

No idea, but i got the crayons if someone can bring the coloring books!

bloodshed
02-24-2008, 07:43 AM
Well lets see....What are we in for.... No one knows...This is gonna be very interesting...

02-24-2008, 10:52 PM
I would gladly give them my two hours of overtime instead of hearing the B.S. we are going to hear tomorrow. I already know the Chief has no interest in making this a better and more correct place. I would have opted not to go without thinking twice about it. Maybe one day all of us who want to make this a better place can hold our own meeting in LC. And the top admin staff will not be invited :lol: What will be interesting tomorrow is all the hypocrites trying to act like they care about us. I'm not turning on a smile until I hear something good, like someone calling Lt. 'razberry'. I'll LOL.

bloodshed
02-24-2008, 11:34 PM
Who wants to take a vote? I bet that the Chief does not say one good thing at the meeting. One more day..........I cant wait...Only cause im making overtime. I can care less what he tells us...In one ear and out the other.....I think im gonna bring my IPOD.....

02-25-2008, 05:18 PM
right, we have a craptastic 05. a crappy trailer... and part of the duplicating center. is it really the chief's fault? mabye he supports his cops mabye not. but look around. there's a nice new college of law building. there are two hls buildings. a nice new business building and finally a medical in the works. how is it the university has all of this? obviously, policing is not a priority. hell, the art and arches at the entrances of the campus could easily given us better radios and then some....

so it seems it goes higher up the food chain. like our wonderful university (cough) president (cough)

02-26-2008, 02:14 AM
I don't know what to think of the meeting but what I do know is that actions are actions and words are words. So let us see what words make it into actions.

02-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Guys all they are going to tell u is that u are not getting a new station, u are going to end up behind the duplicating center, remember it will be cheaper, that's why their fixing the dispatching area, putting new rug and all the stuff, forget about the new station at the new garage!! The money is gone and you will be always be at the bottom of priorities. :oops:

I just send my raspberry shirt to the dry cleaner so I can wear it at the meeting and look sexy for sexy legs. :oops:

I told you guys that I was going to wear my favorite shirt, it was well pressed and clean, I saw a lot of you checking me out, didn't I look cute for sexy legs and the rest of you, that's why I sat at the front so all of you could have a better view of myself, and my pink shirt. :oops: :wink:

03-15-2008, 03:12 AM

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM ZOOMZOOM LATELY? OH IM SORRY I MEANT T-REX