PDA

View Full Version : Hiring

02-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Hello I was wondering when will the department be hiring and what the process is like. I went on the website but your website is not very informative. Any input will be appriciated.

02-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Go to HQ on NW 25 st fill out the application and your process will start, within roughly 3-4 weeks your be schedualed for your first test. Pass it and you go to Orentation after that you will be sent to take polygraph, pass that and you will go for your assesment, and on and on and on....about 10 months to 1 year.

02-21-2008, 11:35 PM
i sponsored myself through the academy last year and applied with the county about a month ago. i have an appointment to turn in my personal documents and i guess then orientation is scheduled thereafter. What's MDPD's policy with certified applicants who have no experience?

02-22-2008, 03:43 AM
Go to HQ on NW 25 st fill out the application and your process will start, within roughly 3-4 weeks your be schedualed for your first test. Pass it and you go to Orentation after that you will be sent to take polygraph, pass that and you will go for your assesment, and on and on and on....about 10 months to 1 year.

Can fill it out online as well