PDA

View Full Version : Charlie fired!!!!!

02-20-2008, 09:30 PM
What the hell!!! Here we go again with more sh*t. Who's next??

02-20-2008, 09:40 PM
More will follow.

02-20-2008, 09:44 PM
You guys are not serious. Chief was really fired today. :shock:

02-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Yup, they did it this morning.

02-20-2008, 09:50 PM
So much for a pension now. If there was a chance anyway.

02-20-2008, 09:56 PM
AS THE REZ TURNS[/b]

02-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Who is Charlie?

02-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Charlie Rodriguez

02-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Tiger

02-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Tiger

as in Woods?

02-20-2008, 10:16 PM
I heard he left to be vice president for OBAMA.

02-20-2008, 10:20 PM
He was probably tired of listening to officers complaining about their 401k plan and just quit.

02-20-2008, 10:20 PM
I thought Wright left to be Obama's vice president.

02-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Man chiefs dont last very long at SPD.

02-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Man chiefs dont last very long at SPD.NO ONE DOES LATELY, YOU GOT GUYS LEAVING LEFT AND RIGHT. JOB SECURITY MY A$$.

02-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah the bad thing is crap rolls down hill, sooooo I wonder who will be next. Should be hearing from your local company man to let you know.

02-20-2008, 11:15 PM
History always repeats itself at SPD. Im sure alot more will be out the door soon. Sure makes you not ever want to get promoted at SPD. Hopefully they dont fire the guys involved in the shooting. They better get ready though. The Tribe is a joke.

02-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Bet there is some very nervous administrators right now. :lol:

02-21-2008, 12:08 AM
They should be.

02-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Most of them have pensions, They just enjoyed the ride while it lasted. Which didn't turn out to be very long.

02-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Oh no, do we have to go through this sh.t again. This place just aint worth it. I guess we will have a big meeting and all the command staff thats left wil say every thing is just fine and we will continue to work on a pension, Then the next week they all get fired too. :shock:

02-21-2008, 01:04 AM
Oh no, do we have to go through this sh.t again. This place just aint worth it. I guess we will have a big meeting and all the command staff thats left wil say every thing is just fine and we will continue to work on a pension, Then the next week they all get fired too. :shock:

PEOPLE WITH RANK WATCH OUT. IT ROLLS DOWN HILL FAST. TIME TO LET THE REAL WORKERS IN THE DEPARTMENT MOVE UP FINALLY....

02-21-2008, 01:26 AM
He was probably tired of listening to officers complaining about their 401k plan and just quit. He hired a capt to take care of that. I never seen Chaqrlie don't know what he looked like.

02-21-2008, 02:05 AM
I heard Latchford is going to apply for the Chief position.

02-21-2008, 02:10 AM
Wonder who will be the next one to hit the goor.

02-21-2008, 02:14 AM
Does anyone know why he was fired. If it was because of the shooing. Every single officer here should quit.

02-21-2008, 02:52 AM
Lets see no raise, no pension, Chief fired, mmmmm dont think 2008 is going to be a good year at SPD.

02-21-2008, 03:25 AM
Be carefull out there guys. If you have to defend your life, against a tribal member you see what will happen.

02-21-2008, 04:07 AM
Be carefull out there guys. If you have to defend your life, against a tribal member you see what will happen. DON'T BLAME EVERYONE FOR BEING UPSET, NOT KNOWING WHATS GOING ON. THIS WASN'T OVER THE SHOOTING. THE TRIBE HAS REFUSED TO GIVE US A PENSION FOR YEARS IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT. THE BUDGET WAS GOING TO HIGH, WE ARE TO TOP HEAVY NO ONE GAVE CHARLIE ANY GUIDANCE, NOT THE MAJOR , DEP. CHIEF CAPT'S AND REALLY NOT THE LT'S, HE NEVER GOT ANY HELP, SAD. THIS DEPT. HAS GOT SOME GOOD OFFICERS THAT DO THEIR JOB AND ENJOY WORK, THEN THERE'S SOME OFFICER'S WHO LIKE TO COMPLAIN, GRIPE AND TRY TO GET OUT OF WORK. WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND MAYBE WE CAN GET RID OF THEM. THEY ARE SGT'S WHO WON'T TAKE CALLS AND DON'T TAKE CARE OF OFFICERS, MAYBE THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR THE GOOD.

02-21-2008, 04:15 AM
I heard Latchford is going to apply for the Chief position.

Latchford is coming back and he will remember all those that were happy, he was gone. Maybe they will get rid of Lt's and up to give officers a chance to play LT for a year or so. Maybe they should just rotate brass every year.

02-21-2008, 06:00 PM
SPD is the worst dept. to work for in the state. If you dont think this wasnt about the shooting you need to wake up. Chief Tiger was the Chief this Dept. has ever seen and the tribe fires him. Why because a crack head got shot. Sounds like a great place to work where do I sign up.

02-21-2008, 06:34 PM
SPD is the worst dept. to work for in the state. If you dont think this wasnt about the shooting you need to wake up. Chief Tiger was the Chief this Dept. has ever seen and the tribe fires him. Why because a crack head got shot. Sounds like a great place to work where do I sign up. CHARLIE WILL TELL YOU, IT WASN'T OVER THE SHOOTING, HOWEVER APPARENTLY IT WAS A MESS. OPEN YOUR MIND AND READ MY LAST POST, HOWEVER, IT DOES REQUIRE A BIT OF INTELLIGENCE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT'S CONTENT. YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONES THAT DID NOTHING NOW YOU HAD BETTER WAKE UP. JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST POST YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN. OUR EYES ARE OPEN. APPARENTLY YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OVER THE SHOOTING, THE DEP. CHIEF AND SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE INVESTIGATED IT, READ ALL THE REPORTS. I'M BEING NICE, GOODBY AND GOOD LUCK YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT.

02-21-2008, 06:45 PM
[quote="Open your eyes":2g6p42jw]SPD is the worst dept. to work for in the state. If you dont think this wasnt about the shooting you need to wake up. Chief Tiger was the Chief this Dept. has ever seen and the tribe fires him. Why because a crack head got shot. Sounds like a great place to work where do I sign up. CHARLIE WILL TELL YOU, IT WASN'T OVER THE SHOOTING, HOWEVER APPARENTLY IT WAS A MESS. OPEN YOUR MIND AND READ MY LAST POST, HOWEVER, IT DOES REQUIRE A BIT OF INTELLIGENCE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT'S CONTENT. YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONES THAT DID NOTHING NOW YOU HAD BETTER WAKE UP. JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST POST YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN. OUR EYES ARE OPEN. APPARENTLY YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OVER THE SHOOTING, THE DEP. CHIEF AND SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE INVESTIGATED IT, READ ALL THE REPORTS. I'M BEING NICE, GOODBY AND GOOD LUCK YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT.[/quote:2g6p42jw]

I appreciate you being so nice fag, but seriously of you know so much about what is going please the rest of us so we dont have to stress about what the f**k is going on.

02-21-2008, 07:01 PM
[quote="Open your eyes":2dj7ywr5]SPD is the worst dept. to work for in the state. If you dont think this wasnt about the shooting you need to wake up. Chief Tiger was the Chief this Dept. has ever seen and the tribe fires him. Why because a crack head got shot. Sounds like a great place to work where do I sign up. CHARLIE WILL TELL YOU, IT WASN'T OVER THE SHOOTING, HOWEVER APPARENTLY IT WAS A MESS. OPEN YOUR MIND AND READ MY LAST POST, HOWEVER, IT DOES REQUIRE A BIT OF INTELLIGENCE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT'S CONTENT. YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONES THAT DID NOTHING NOW YOU HAD BETTER WAKE UP. JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST POST YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN. OUR EYES ARE OPEN. APPARENTLY YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OVER THE SHOOTING, THE DEP. CHIEF AND SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE INVESTIGATED IT, READ ALL THE REPORTS. I'M BEING NICE, GOODBY AND GOOD LUCK YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT.

I appreciate you being so nice fag, but seriously of you know so much about what is going please the rest of us so we dont have to stress about what the f**k is going on.[/quote:2dj7ywr5] YOUR GED IS SHOWING, I KNOW NOW WHY YOU CAN'T READ, YOU CAN'T WRITE OR SPELL. WE VOTED YOU TO BE INCOMPETENT AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE, IN OTHER WORDS STUPID, WAY BELOW AVERAGE. I WILL NOT SEND YOU A BILL FOR THAT EVALUATION.

02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
[quote="Open your eyes":2rdjffix]SPD is the worst dept. to work for in the state. If you dont think this wasnt about the shooting you need to wake up. Chief Tiger was the Chief this Dept. has ever seen and the tribe fires him. Why because a crack head got shot. Sounds like a great place to work where do I sign up. CHARLIE WILL TELL YOU, IT WASN'T OVER THE SHOOTING, HOWEVER APPARENTLY IT WAS A MESS. OPEN YOUR MIND AND READ MY LAST POST, HOWEVER, IT DOES REQUIRE A BIT OF INTELLIGENCE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT'S CONTENT. YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONES THAT DID NOTHING NOW YOU HAD BETTER WAKE UP. JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST POST YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN. OUR EYES ARE OPEN. APPARENTLY YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OVER THE SHOOTING, THE DEP. CHIEF AND SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE INVESTIGATED IT, READ ALL THE REPORTS. I'M BEING NICE, GOODBY AND GOOD LUCK YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT.

I appreciate you being so nice fag, but seriously of you know so much about what is going please the rest of us so we dont have to stress about what the f**k is going on. YOUR GED IS SHOWING, I KNOW NOW WHY YOU CAN'T READ, YOU CAN'T WRITE OR SPELL. WE VOTED YOU TO BE INCOMPETENT AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE, IN OTHER WORDS STUPID, WAY BELOW AVERAGE. I WILL NOT SEND YOU A BILL FOR THAT EVALUATION.[/quote:2rdjffix]

So does this mean you wont tell me why the Chief got fired.

02-21-2008, 07:14 PM
I would assume the main reason he was fired was due to budget issues, like too many high paid administrators. Im sure the shooting didnt help though.

02-22-2008, 01:38 AM
I would assume the main reason he was fired was due to budget issues, like too many high paid administrators. Im sure the shooting didnt help though.

we all know what happens when we assume.

02-23-2008, 07:48 AM
Be carefull out there guys. If you have to defend your life, against a tribal member you see what will happen.

screw losing your job. kill the mother dead in his tracks and go home to your family. ya can get a job anywhere. ya cant get another life.

thats the problem with some of the tribal members. they think they can walk all over you. if ya let them they will.

02-23-2008, 05:25 PM
Sorry that this happened to you Charlie. You have to be careful of your friends because sometimes they want to be you by any means necessary. Back stickers are closer than you think, but Charlie you and I both know what goes around comes around. I know you will be great where ever you go.

02-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Charlie Tiger was not forced to resign because of the Budget. Lets get real. He was finally "fired" because tribal members wanted the officers fired who shot a tribal member and he refused. It will be election time soon and each vote counts. They, the Counsel crumbled to pressure from the family and ohters. Politics. The fact that the officers were justified and went above and beyond normal police practices to save this guys life and only when forced to use deadly force to save the officers from being stabbed or slashed, does not compute with the tribe.,

Anything can happen to anyone when Honor is taken out of the equasion.

Charlie Tiger is an honorable and principled man who would not bow to pressure and stood up for his men and his convictions.

So for those who think you know, think again.

02-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Charlie Tiger was not forced to resign because of the Budget. Lets get real. He was finally "fired" because tribal members wanted the officers fired who shot a tribal member and he refused. It will be election time soon and each vote counts. They, the Counsel crumbled to pressure from the family and ohters. Politics. The fact that the officers were justified and went above and beyond normal police practices to save this guys life and only when forced to use deadly force to save the officers from being stabbed or slashed, does not compute with the tribe.,

Charlie Tiger is an honorable and principled man who would not bow to pressure and stood up for his men and his convictions.

Inaccurate information

Elections for the Tribal Council and Chairman of the Tribe took place last year. With all members serving four year terms. The council is far from an election season. A grand jury inquest will determine if the officers were justified and appropriate action will be taken after there ruling. Administration changes take place when there are different philosophies on the course of the organization between the agency executive and his bosses.

02-25-2008, 04:23 PM
As they say, there are always 3 sides to a story....his, hers, (or in this case, his, his) & the truth

02-25-2008, 05:36 PM
As they say, there are always 3 sides to a story....his, hers, (or in this case, his, his) & the truth

and none of ya really know the truth cause you don't have access to that kind of Info.

02-25-2008, 05:37 PM
[quote="You don't know":2o527hz7]Charlie Tiger was not forced to resign because of the Budget. Lets get real. He was finally "fired" because tribal members wanted the officers fired who shot a tribal member and he refused. It will be election time soon and each vote counts. They, the Counsel crumbled to pressure from the family and ohters. Politics. The fact that the officers were justified and went above and beyond normal police practices to save this guys life and only when forced to use deadly force to save the officers from being stabbed or slashed, does not compute with the tribe.,

Charlie Tiger is an honorable and principled man who would not bow to pressure and stood up for his men and his convictions. for those who think you know, think again.

Inaccurate information

Elections for the Tribal Council and Chairman of the Tribe took place last year. With all members serving four year terms. The council is far from an election season. A grand jury inquest will determine if the officers were justified and appropriate action will be taken after there ruling. Administration changes take place when there are different philosophies on the course of the organization between the agency executive and his bosses.[/quote:2o527hz7]IT WAS BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT FIRE THE THREE OFFICERS, HEARD IT STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE. CHARLIE WOULD NOT BOW DOWN AND LOST HIS JOB FOR IT. HE ALWAYS SAID HE WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO WALK OUT IF HE WAS FORCED TO FIRE THE OFFICERS INVOLVED IN THE SHOOTING. CHARLIE IS AN HONORABLE MAN AND STOOD UP FOR WHATS RIGHT.

02-25-2008, 06:45 PM
[quote="You don't know":20guv752]Charlie Tiger was not forced to resign because of the Budget. Lets get real. He was finally "fired" because tribal members wanted the officers fired who shot a tribal member and he refused. It will be election time soon and each vote counts. They, the Counsel crumbled to pressure from the family and ohters. Politics. The fact that the officers were justified and went above and beyond normal police practices to save this guys life and only when forced to use deadly force to save the officers from being stabbed or slashed, does not compute with the tribe.,

Charlie Tiger is an honorable and principled man who would not bow to pressure and stood up for his men and his convictions. for those who think you know, think again.

Inaccurate information

Elections for the Tribal Council and Chairman of the Tribe took place last year. With all members serving four year terms. The council is far from an election season. A grand jury inquest will determine if the officers were justified and appropriate action will be taken after there ruling. Administration changes take place when there are different philosophies on the course of the organization between the agency executive and his bosses.IT WAS BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT FIRE THE THREE OFFICERS, HEARD IT STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE. CHARLIE WOULD NOT BOW DOWN AND LOST HIS JOB FOR IT. HE ALWAYS SAID HE WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO WALK OUT IF HE WAS FORCED TO FIRE THE OFFICERS INVOLVED IN THE SHOOTING. CHARLIE IS AN HONORABLE MAN AND STOOD UP FOR WHATS RIGHT.[/quote:20guv752] IT WAS NOT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T FIRE THE OFFICERS, IF THE TRIBE WANTED THE OFFICERS FIRED THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT THROUGH THEIR HUMAN RESOURCES, WE NEED TO STOP PUTTING HEAT ON THE OFFICERS INVOLVED IN THE SHOOTING. CHARLIE WILL TELL YOU THE REAL REASON HE WAS LET GO, OR THE ACTING CHIEF WILL LET YOU KNOW, IT'S NO BIG SECRET. ONE BIG ISSUE WAS THE BUDGET AND HIRING PRACTICES AND.........

02-25-2008, 08:19 PM
[quote="Inaccurate information":1sfftpwe][quote="You don't know":1sfftpwe]Charlie Tiger was not forced to resign because of the Budget. Lets get real. He was finally "fired" because tribal members wanted the officers fired who shot a tribal member and he refused. It will be election time soon and each vote counts. They, the Counsel crumbled to pressure from the family and ohters. Politics. The fact that the officers were justified and went above and beyond normal police practices to save this guys life and only when forced to use deadly force to save the officers from being stabbed or slashed, does not compute with the tribe.,

Inaccurate information

Elections for the Tribal Council and Chairman of the Tribe took place last year. With all members serving four year terms. The council is far from an election season. A grand jury inquest will determine if the officers were justified and appropriate action will be taken after there ruling. Administration changes take place when there are different philosophies on the course of the organization between the agency executive and his bosses.IT WAS BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT FIRE THE THREE OFFICERS, HEARD IT STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE. CHARLIE WOULD NOT BOW DOWN AND LOST HIS JOB FOR IT. HE ALWAYS SAID HE WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO WALK OUT IF HE WAS FORCED TO FIRE THE OFFICERS INVOLVED IN THE SHOOTING. CHARLIE IS AN HONORABLE MAN AND STOOD UP FOR WHATS RIGHT.[/quote:1sfftpwe] IT WAS NOT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T FIRE THE OFFICERS, IF THE TRIBE WANTED THE OFFICERS FIRED THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT THROUGH THEIR HUMAN RESOURCES, WE NEED TO STOP PUTTING HEAT ON THE OFFICERS INVOLVED IN THE SHOOTING. CHARLIE WILL TELL YOU THE REAL REASON HE WAS LET GO, OR THE ACTING CHIEF WILL LET YOU KNOW, IT'S NO BIG SECRET. ONE BIG ISSUE WAS THE BUDGET AND HIRING PRACTICES AND.........[/quote:1sfftpwe]
\

You truly know nothing about SPD or the Tribe. Is shows in your responses. It had nothing to do with the budget or hiring practices and all to do with the shooting. And how far in advance do you thing the elected officials start their plans for re-election. Surly not in the last year. But of course you know everthing and yet nothing.

02-25-2008, 10:12 PM
THE TRIBE HAS HUGE COCAINE COWBOY MONEY THE BUDGET ? THERE IS MORE MONEY THAN FORT KNOX. (OH WAS THE COCAINE THING A BAD REFERENCE?)

02-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Take it from someone who has talked with Charlie.. he "resigned" after being told to fire the officer. Charlie has and will always be a stand up guy from his old DB days at Hollywood until now.. its just a tough situation.. no Chief would have won!
Good Luck Charlie... you tried !

02-26-2008, 12:53 AM
Take it from someone who has talked with Charlie.. he "resigned" after being told to fire the officer. Charlie has and will always be a stand up guy from his old DB days at Hollywood until now.. its just a tough situation.. no Chief would have won!
Good Luck Charlie... you tried !

The past administration (CAPT. Wright being the exception) would have, they would have even fired all the investigators who in their minds had failed to find the officers at fault. Start praying because Charlie is the only Chief you will ever have with the courage to 'do the right thing"

02-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Good Luck Charlie... you tried ! THE OFFICERS ARE STILL ARE HERE, THE DEPUTY CHIEF AND THE NEW MAJOR IS STILL HERE, WHY ? THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN CHARLIE SOME GUIDANCE, BUT THEY JUST SIT AROUND AND LET HIM MAKE MISTAKES. THE NEW SAFETY DIRECTOR NEED TO HAVE AN ASSESSMENT THROUGHOUT THIS DEPT. DON'T YOU AGREE?

02-26-2008, 01:59 AM
ANYONE WITH LE EXPERIENCE KNOWS THAT CHAIN OF COMMAD HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

CHARLIE WAS A GOOD…… NO HE WAS A GREAT CHIEF.

HE IS NOT THE ONLY GREAT ONE.

02-26-2008, 03:38 AM
Charlie or not this is still a great place to work.

Be fortunate that given a struggling economy and property tax cuts you still have a job

02-26-2008, 05:45 AM
Charlie or not this is still a great place to work.

Be fortunate that given a struggling economy and property tax cuts you still have a job YES, WE STILL HAVE A GREAT JOB. I LIKE CHARLIE LIKE MOST EVERYONE DOES, EVEN THE BRASS THAT BUILDS HIM UP THAT HE HIRED. CHARLIE IS A NATIVE AMERICAN (WHICH IS A PLUS) THATS WHY HE WAS CHIEF, ASK MITCHEL (CHAIRMAN) HE'S THE ONE WHO HIRED HIM. IF THE COMMUNITY LIKED, CHARLIE, LIKE WE DO, AND THE COUNCIL LIKED HIM, LIKE WE DO, THEN WHY IS HE NOT STILL THE CHIEF OVER A JUSTIFIED SHOOTING. EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE SHOOTING, SO DON'T KEEP MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF BY SAYING THAT IS THE REASON, THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR CHARLIE, AND YOU. WE LIKE CHARLIE, WAS HE A GOOD CHIEF? NO ONE EVER SEEN HIM, YOU THE BRASS KEPT HIM FROM DOING HIS JOB AND DID NOT BACK HIM UP. YOU KEPT HIM ISOLATED. I HOPE AND PRAY LATCHFORD AND FLOYD COMES BACK, IF THEY WILL. THE COMMUNITY LIKED AND RESPECTED THEM. CHARLIE WE WISH YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED, BUT NOT AS A CHIEF, YOUR FRIENDS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU, GOOD LUCK, WE LOVE YOU. I HOPE WE HAVE MADE A GOOD POINT HERE, WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE HERE WE NEED GOOD LEADERSHIP. GOODNITE.

02-26-2008, 01:27 PM
[quote="the truth_173_180":1g0rpll4]Charlie or not this is still a great place to work.

Be fortunate that given a struggling economy and property tax cuts you still have a job YES, WE STILL HAVE A GREAT JOB. I LIKE CHARLIE LIKE MOST EVERYONE DOES, EVEN THE BRASS THAT BUILDS HIM UP THAT HE HIRED. CHARLIE IS A NATIVE AMERICAN (WHICH IS A PLUS) THATS WHY HE WAS CHIEF, ASK MITCHEL (CHAIRMAN) HE'S THE ONE WHO HIRED HIM. IF THE COMMUNITY LIKED, CHARLIE, LIKE WE DO, AND THE COUNCIL LIKED HIM, LIKE WE DO, THEN WHY IS HE NOT STILL THE CHIEF OVER A JUSTIFIED SHOOTING. EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE SHOOTING, SO DON'T KEEP MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF BY SAYING THAT IS THE REASON, THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR CHARLIE, AND YOU. WE LIKE CHARLIE, WAS HE A GOOD CHIEF? NO ONE EVER SEEN HIM, YOU THE BRASS KEPT HIM FROM DOING HIS JOB AND DID NOT BACK HIM UP. YOU KEPT HIM ISOLATED. I HOPE AND PRAY LATCHFORD AND FLOYD COMES BACK, IF THEY WILL. THE COMMUNITY LIKED AND RESPECTED THEM. CHARLIE WE WISH YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED, BUT NOT AS A CHIEF, YOUR FRIENDS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU, GOOD LUCK, WE LOVE YOU. I HOPE WE HAVE MADE A GOOD POINT HERE, WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE HERE WE NEED GOOD LEADERSHIP. GOODNITE.[/quote:1g0rpll4]

You have no idea what your talking about. You are dead wrong and have no credability with anyone at SPD. People like you should just shut up and quit trying to stir the pot. Your the kind of person no one wants to work for or with. To bad for the poor people who work with you.
Leave us alone, Please.

02-26-2008, 03:38 PM
[quote="guest 101":dzyjxcjm][quote="the truth_173_180":dzyjxcjm]Charlie or not this is still a great place to work.

Be fortunate that given a struggling economy and property tax cuts you still have a job YES, WE STILL HAVE A GREAT JOB. I LIKE CHARLIE LIKE MOST EVERYONE DOES, EVEN THE BRASS THAT BUILDS HIM UP THAT HE HIRED. CHARLIE IS A NATIVE AMERICAN (WHICH IS A PLUS) THATS WHY HE WAS CHIEF, ASK MITCHEL (CHAIRMAN) HE'S THE ONE WHO HIRED HIM. IF THE COMMUNITY LIKED, CHARLIE, LIKE WE DO, AND THE COUNCIL LIKED HIM, LIKE WE DO, THEN WHY IS HE NOT STILL THE CHIEF OVER A JUSTIFIED SHOOTING. EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE SHOOTING, SO DON'T KEEP MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF BY SAYING THAT IS THE REASON, THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR CHARLIE, AND YOU. WE LIKE CHARLIE, WAS HE A GOOD CHIEF? NO ONE EVER SEEN HIM, YOU THE BRASS KEPT HIM FROM DOING HIS JOB AND DID NOT BACK HIM UP. YOU KEPT HIM ISOLATED. I HOPE AND PRAY LATCHFORD AND FLOYD COMES BACK, IF THEY WILL. THE COMMUNITY LIKED AND RESPECTED THEM. CHARLIE WE WISH YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED, BUT NOT AS A CHIEF, YOUR FRIENDS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU, GOOD LUCK, WE LOVE YOU. I HOPE WE HAVE MADE A GOOD POINT HERE, WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE HERE WE NEED GOOD LEADERSHIP. GOODNITE.[/quote:dzyjxcjm]

You have no idea what your talking about. You are dead wrong and have no credability with anyone at SPD. People like you should just shut up and quit trying to stir the pot. Your the kind of person no one wants to work for or with. To bad for the poor people who work with you.
Leave us alone, Please.[/quote:dzyjxcjm] I HAVE SAID WHAT WE KNOW AS THE TRUTH. WE RESPECT AND LIKE CHARLIE, LET HIM FISH. NOT TRYING TO STIR THE POT, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN STIRED. I RESPECT YOUR POST. WISH YOU WELL.

02-27-2008, 05:31 AM
[quote="the truth_173_180":1yf2u1z8]Charlie or not this is still a great place to work.

Be fortunate that given a struggling economy and property tax cuts you still have a job YES, WE STILL HAVE A GREAT JOB. I LIKE CHARLIE LIKE MOST EVERYONE DOES, EVEN THE BRASS THAT BUILDS HIM UP THAT HE HIRED. CHARLIE IS A NATIVE AMERICAN (WHICH IS A PLUS) THATS WHY HE WAS CHIEF, ASK MITCHEL (CHAIRMAN) HE'S THE ONE WHO HIRED HIM. IF THE COMMUNITY LIKED, CHARLIE, LIKE WE DO, AND THE COUNCIL LIKED HIM, LIKE WE DO, THEN WHY IS HE NOT STILL THE CHIEF OVER A JUSTIFIED SHOOTING. EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE SHOOTING, SO DON'T KEEP MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF BY SAYING THAT IS THE REASON, THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR CHARLIE, AND YOU. WE LIKE CHARLIE, WAS HE A GOOD CHIEF? NO ONE EVER SEEN HIM, YOU THE BRASS KEPT HIM FROM DOING HIS JOB AND DID NOT BACK HIM UP. YOU KEPT HIM ISOLATED. I HOPE AND PRAY LATCHFORD AND FLOYD COMES BACK, IF THEY WILL. THE COMMUNITY LIKED AND RESPECTED THEM. CHARLIE WE WISH YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED, BUT NOT AS A CHIEF, YOUR FRIENDS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU, GOOD LUCK, WE LOVE YOU. I HOPE WE HAVE MADE A GOOD POINT HERE, WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE HERE WE NEED GOOD LEADERSHIP. GOODNITE.[/quote:1yf2u1z8] What in the He@@ are you talking about, the community didn't like Latchford, they only pretended to like him so they could USE him to get what they wanted. The key word being use. The community (Tribe) use everyone for their gain. Latchford removed himself from any negative contact with the community when he was here. He handled complaint's (Officer, Sergeant, etc.) guilty until proven incent. If Latchford was in command during the shooting, not only would have he backed down from the Tribal Counsel, he would have found that the officer's involved in the shooting were not justified and fired them.

02-27-2008, 12:16 PM
[quote="the truth_173_180":2d6v4moh]Charlie or not this is still a great place to work.

Be fortunate that given a struggling economy and property tax cuts you still have a job YES, WE STILL HAVE A GREAT JOB. I LIKE CHARLIE LIKE MOST EVERYONE DOES, EVEN THE BRASS THAT BUILDS HIM UP THAT HE HIRED. CHARLIE IS A NATIVE AMERICAN (WHICH IS A PLUS) THATS WHY HE WAS CHIEF, ASK MITCHEL (CHAIRMAN) HE'S THE ONE WHO HIRED HIM. IF THE COMMUNITY LIKED, CHARLIE, LIKE WE DO, AND THE COUNCIL LIKED HIM, LIKE WE DO, THEN WHY IS HE NOT STILL THE CHIEF OVER A JUSTIFIED SHOOTING. EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE SHOOTING, SO DON'T KEEP MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF BY SAYING THAT IS THE REASON, THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR CHARLIE, AND YOU. WE LIKE CHARLIE, WAS HE A GOOD CHIEF? NO ONE EVER SEEN HIM, YOU THE BRASS KEPT HIM FROM DOING HIS JOB AND DID NOT BACK HIM UP. YOU KEPT HIM ISOLATED. I HOPE AND PRAY LATCHFORD AND FLOYD COMES BACK, IF THEY WILL. THE COMMUNITY LIKED AND RESPECTED THEM. CHARLIE WE WISH YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED, BUT NOT AS A CHIEF, YOUR FRIENDS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU, GOOD LUCK, WE LOVE YOU. I HOPE WE HAVE MADE A GOOD POINT HERE, WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE HERE WE NEED GOOD LEADERSHIP. GOODNITE. What in the He@@ are you talking about, the community didn't like Latchford, they only pretended to like him so they could USE him to get what they wanted. The key word being use. The community (Tribe) use everyone for their gain. Latchford removed himself from any negative contact with the community when he was here. He handled complaint's (Officer, Sergeant, etc.) guilty until proven incent. If Latchford was in command during the shooting, not only would have he backed down from the Tribal Counsel, he would have found that the officer's involved in the shooting were not justified and fired them.[/quote:2d6v4moh]

Plus he would have told every perspective employer that these officers were "cold blooded killers", regardless of what FDLE, BSO and even the State Attorney's Findings were.

02-28-2008, 03:18 AM
:!: Community Policing is what Chief Tiger forgot and Will Latchford knew and knows the community today and would be an asset to the department TODAY if he was here. It's funny that everyone wants to place the blame on someone that is not with the department instead of looking at the real problems inside the department. The last time, I heard Will Latchford was working for BSO and very happy (i.e. A RETIREMENT PLAN F.R.S) so say all you want but if everyone would take a step back and take the time to think clearly you would see that no-one is to blame but the person that is no-longer with department. With everything being said and rumors running wild just remember RUMORS ARE JUST THAT RUMORS!!! P.S. Will for it is worth, I hope the door opens again for you........

02-28-2008, 03:25 AM
:lol: YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD.... LITTLE PROBLEM WITH GRAMMAR BUT YOUR RIGHT, MAYBE IT IS TIME FOR WILL TO COME BACK. THE COMMUNITY KNEW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM SPD WHEN WILL WAS WITH THE DEPARTMENT AND SO DID THE OFFICERS. WILL IF YOUR OUT THERE THE DOOR IS OPEN FROM MANY OF US INSIDE THE DEPARTMENT AND YOU WOULD BE WELCOMED BACK.........

02-28-2008, 03:31 AM
:!: Community Policing is what Chief Tiger forgot and Will Latchford knew and knows the community today and would be an asset to the department TODAY if he was here. It's funny that everyone wants to place the blame on someone that is not with the department instead of looking at the real problems inside the department. The last time, I heard Will Latchford was working for BSO and very happy (i.e. A RETIREMENT PLAN F.R.S) so say all you want but if everyone would take a step back and take the time to think clearly you would see that no-one is to blame but the person that is no-longer with department. With everything being said and rumors running wild just remember RUMORS ARE JUST THAT RUMORS!!! P.S. Will for it is worth, I hope the door opens again for you........

Open your eyes I agree with your comment 100%. It seems that just about everyone was happy to see Will leave without realizing that something worse was on the way. Charlie was hyped up by everyone, but he only short-changed the officers by allowing his minions treat them any way they pleased.You have Lts. and Sgts. who have no clue as to what the word integrity means and they're only concerned with who they can screw over. People aren't leaving because of the lack of a pension, people are leaving because of half_ _ _ ed and aloof leadership.

02-28-2008, 03:13 PM
WHEN WILL WAS HERE AS DEPUTY CHIEF FOR YEARS NO ONE WAS LEAVING EVERYONE ENJOYED COMING TO WORK. IT TAKES YEARS OF COMMUNITY POLICING IN INDIAN COUNTRY FOR PEOPLE TO TRUST YOU, THE BRASS WE HAVE NOW WILL NEVER HAVE THAT TRUST. WE THINK CHARLIE GOT NEXT TO THE CHAIRMAN FOR WHATEVER REASON. WILL IS MORE OF A TRIBAL MEMBER THAN ANYONE, HIS FAMILY ARE TRIBAL MEMBERS. OUR DEPT USED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST, I DON'T HERE THAT ANYMORE. TRIBAL MEMBERS NEED TO TAKE A STAND THIS IS INDIAN COUNTRY, NOT DAVIE PD, OR HOLLYWOOD.

02-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Spoken like a true dirt bag. When Will was here we did nothing except for kiss the tribes ass. Will was a back stabber and everyone was scared of him because he would back a crack head tribal member before he would back an officer. Im just wondering do you even work here guest 101.

02-28-2008, 06:22 PM
GUEST 101, I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM READING YOU ARE SO FULL OF CRAP. YOU MAKE ME FU**ING SICK. YOU ARE A SO FU**ING PATHETIC.

02-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Every agency is going to have the "belly achers", ours is no different. This is police politics folks... if it bothers you then perhaps you are in the wrong business. Fact of the matter is, Charlie is no longer here... some of us liked him and some didn't (dont know why). Chief of Police is a tangable title and many agencies deal with the SAME thing (go figure).
There are many things we would all like to see changed.... just like any other PD. You knew what you were getting into when you took this job and if any of this new activity suprises you then you are a very gullible individual. If you are seeking something special in your LEO career then perhaps you need to actively search for it and stop your griping. Deal with the hand you have been delt and keep your dirty laundry to yourself.
You cant please everyone all of the time.... thats life!

02-29-2008, 03:20 AM
GUEST 101, I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM READING YOU ARE SO FULL OF CRAP. YOU MAKE ME FU**ING SICK. YOU ARE A SO FU**ING PATHETIC. WILL NEVER DID ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO ME, I DIDN'T SEE HIM DEFEND ANY CRACK DEALER, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY. I DON'T MIND YOUR NAME CALLING IT JUST SHOWS WHO YOU ARE, SO WHAT YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING, BUT WATCH WHAT YOU SAY, YOUR WAY OUT OF LINE. NO NEED FOR THAT TRASH TALK. MAYBE HE DID SAY OR DO SOMETHING TO YOU, IF SO, STILL NO NEED FOR WHAT YOU SAID. I KNOW THE DEPT. WAS GOING OK BEFORE CHARLIE, THE ONLY THING WAS THE PENSION BUT IT WAS BEING WORKED ON, THATS A FACT. THEN WHEN CHARLIE TOOK OVER NOTHING WAS DONE.

02-29-2008, 04:10 AM
:roll: I can't believe the way HWD was writing. But then again that's what got Charlie fired because of people like you. I bet you feel good ABOUT YOURSELF if Will was to comeback you would be the first to kiss his A$$. Will forgot more than any of the brass will ever know about the tribe. Indian Country you would not know Indian Country if it hit you in the face, how does working at the HardRock make you feel like your in Indiam Country. When was the last time you got out of your vehicle and walked in the neighbor hood "never." Maybe, Will would consider coming back and bring back Commander Wright with him and then we could all be happy..........Come home Will! :lol:

02-29-2008, 04:40 AM
:roll: I can't believe the way HWD was writing. But then again that's what got Charlie fired because of people like you. I bet you feel good ABOUT YOURSELF if Will was to comeback you would be the first to kiss his A$$. Will forgot more than any of the brass will ever know about the tribe. Indian Country you would not know Indian Country if it hit you in the face, how does working at the HardRock make you feel like your in Indiam Country. When was the last time you got out of your vehicle and walked in the neighbor hood "never." Maybe, Will would consider coming back and bring back Commander Wright with him and then we could all be happy..........Come home Will! :lol:

what about all the people he canned? were they happy to be going to work?

03-02-2008, 02:38 AM
You guys have no idea how good you have it (a few worked with us at the sister tribe and they know). You have a good starting pay, take homes, off-duties and from the way it sounds a command staff that looks out for you. Imagine having a Police Commissioner running your dept. that isn't a COP (he failed the academy twice), has no balls and runs everytime the "S---" hits the fan this guy has never and will never go to bat for any of us, were still waiting to see what is happening with our raise, and off-duties and as far as take-homes yeah right in a cold day in hell. Our coked out Tribal Chairman took our duties away for no reason. So just remember you dont have it that bad Miccosukee gets the title for worst department to work for! and as for Charlie tell him to come our way sounds like a stand up guy maybe he could help get us straightend out!

03-02-2008, 03:04 AM
I know will, no one liked him, the only reason he was DC is because his wife was a tribal member or indian or whatever the they call themselves, why dont you wake up, even if you are a 100 percent right you are still a 100 percent wrong when they complain to will about you given them a verbal warning for them doing 100 mph in their Navigator

03-02-2008, 03:59 PM

These are the facts,,, he will be missed

03-02-2008, 05:13 PM
[quote="You don't know":13u2t11p]Charlie Tiger was not forced to resign because of the Budget. Lets get real. He was finally "fired" because tribal members wanted the officers fired who shot a tribal member and he refused. It will be election time soon and each vote counts. They, the Counsel crumbled to pressure from the family and ohters. Politics. The fact that the officers were justified and went above and beyond normal police practices to save this guys life and only when forced to use deadly force to save the officers from being stabbed or slashed, does not compute with the tribe.,

These are the facts,,, he will be missed[/quote:13u2t11p]

Your opinion is tainted with inaccurate information, representing your beliefs that are formed on the basis of fear, uncertainty, and nervousness.

Your opinion is misleading to junior officers, damaging to department moral, and does not reflect the truth.

Everyone is assuming that Charlie was fired because of the above mentioned incident, actually Charlie resigned for unknown reasons and the officers involved in the incident still have jobs.

The political climate at this agency is no different that any other agency.

03-02-2008, 11:10 PM
You are wrong, I actually spoke with him just prior to his resignation.. he knew his job was on the line when he did not FIRE the officer as asked... Charlie is and will always be a stand up guy !

03-03-2008, 06:43 PM
[quote="You don't know":ldayxrfq]Charlie Tiger was not forced to resign because of the Budget. Lets get real. He was finally "fired" because tribal members wanted the officers fired who shot a tribal member and he refused. It will be election time soon and each vote counts. They, the Counsel crumbled to pressure from the family and ohters. Politics. The fact that the officers were justified and went above and beyond normal police practices to save this guys life and only when forced to use deadly force to save the officers from being stabbed or slashed, does not compute with the tribe.,

These are the facts,,, he will be missed

Your opinion is tainted with inaccurate information, representing your beliefs that are formed on the basis of fear, uncertainty, and nervousness.

Your opinion is misleading to junior officers, damaging to department moral, and does not reflect the truth.

Everyone is assuming that Charlie was fired because of the above mentioned incident, actually Charlie resigned for unknown reasons and the officers involved in the incident still have jobs.

The political climate at this agency is no different that any other agency.[/quote:ldayxrfq] I AGREE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH , UNLESS CHARLIE HIMSELF COMES FORWARD AND TELLS IT LIKE IT IS, AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN IDEAS. THERE WAS A LOT OF ISSUES. LIKE YOU MENTIONED THE OFFICERS ARE STILL WORKING ALONG WITH THE BRASS. LIFE GOES ON. GOOD POST

03-04-2008, 01:30 AM
The political climate at this agency is no different that any other agency.[/quote] I AGREE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH , UNLESS CHARLIE HIMSELF COMES FORWARD AND TELLS IT LIKE IT IS, AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN IDEAS. THERE WAS A LOT OF ISSUES. LIKE YOU MENTIONED THE OFFICERS ARE STILL WORKING ALONG WITH THE BRASS. LIFE GOES ON. GOOD POST[/quote]

Who is Bill Maddux? I keep hearing this name as our next Chief.

03-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Will Latchford is a stand up guy, huh? Ask Call Harrison his opinion on that. When Cal was lying on the ground bleeding from the head that "stand up guy" ran away screaming like the coward he is.

Ask Phil Ferris how he liked being stabbed in the back over and over again until the day he resigned. I bet he'll tell you Latchford is a stand up guy.

Ask all of the BSO deps he screws over by taking their details just because he can. Apparently all those dividend checks just aren't enough.

Will built his career on the backs of real cops. Real cops that were wrongfully terminated. I would make you a list, but I don't think there are enough character spaces on this forum.

The only person you could ask that may give you a nod when you tell him Latchford is a stand up guy would be the crack head he stood up for in court after that crack head broke the leg of a Miccosukee cop.

OBVIOUSLY what you don't know about Latchford could fill a statute book. Maybe you should know a little about the coward before you praise him.

03-04-2008, 04:58 AM
The political climate at this agency is no different that any other agency. I AGREE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH , UNLESS CHARLIE HIMSELF COMES FORWARD AND TELLS IT LIKE IT IS, AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN IDEAS. THERE WAS A LOT OF ISSUES. LIKE YOU MENTIONED THE OFFICERS ARE STILL WORKING ALONG WITH THE BRASS. LIFE GOES ON. GOOD POST[/quote]

Who is Bill Maddux? I keep hearing this name as our next Chief.[/quote]

Whoever our next Chief is walks into an agency at its finest. Yes, morale is down and officers are nervous; comes with the territory. However overall SPD is a much better place than it was 1…5…and 10 years ago. Charlie polished a good foundation that Latchford/ Floyd laid. His legacy is and will always be that he turned SPD into truly professional agency comparable to any small agency in the state.

Many are thinking of leaving. I ask that you take a minute and think to yourself, Does the bad at SPD outweigh the good ? Every agency has its share of B.S. Are you willing to trade SPDs unique and rewarding work environment for another agencies B.S.?

Once a jumper always a jumper, you leave, you’ll ride the high horse for a year and a half, then become disgruntled about the new agencies B.S.

My friends you are just experiencing growing pains.

PIG30
03-04-2008, 11:48 AM
People need to realize that not everything revolves around Hollywood. There were issues on other reservations that Charlie promised to fix and didn’t. And when asked about it by the tribe and BIA they found out that he was lying. That is why he was fired. There has been a feeling for a long time that there are really two departments here for some reason; there is Hollywood SPD, and then there are the rest of the reservations. All of the reservations are not treated the same and they should be, some of the officers in Hollywood should work the other reservations for a week you will see what I am talking about. If you think I am lying, just ask around.

03-04-2008, 06:01 PM
People need to realize that not everything revolves around Hollywood. There were issues on other reservations that Charlie promised to fix and didn’t. And when asked about it by the tribe and BIA they found out that he was lying. That is why he was fired. There has been a feeling for a long time that there are really two departments here for some reason; there is Hollywood SPD, and then there are the rest of the reservations. All of the reservations are not treated the same and they should be, some of the officers in Hollywood should work the other reservations for a week you will see what I am talking about. If you think I am lying, just ask around.

I agree with everything you are saying, but I don't think the blame should fall on Chief Tiger.

03-05-2008, 02:59 AM
Will Latchford is a stand up guy, huh? Ask Call Harrison his opinion on that. When Cal was lying on the ground bleeding from the head that "stand up guy" ran away screaming like the coward he is.

Ask Phil Ferris how he liked being stabbed in the back over and over again until the day he resigned. I bet he'll tell you Latchford is a stand up guy.

Ask all of the BSO deps he screws over by taking their details just because he can. Apparently all those dividend checks just aren't enough.

Will built his career on the backs of real cops. Real cops that were wrongfully terminated. I would make you a list, but I don't think there are enough character spaces on this forum.

The only person you could ask that may give you a nod when you tell him Latchford is a stand up guy would be the crack head he stood up for in court after that crack head broke the leg of a Miccosukee cop.

OBVIOUSLY what you don't know about Latchford could fill a statute book. Maybe you should know a little about the coward before you praise him.

03-05-2008, 03:03 AM
8) I can’t believe the ignorance inside our department and the cowards that post inaccurate information about Will and Charlie. I do not think the morale is any different today than when Will was as here, unless you’re retired from Hollywood P.D. and looking for a new job.

I agree with you that if you are not from Hollywood you do not have a voice and only exist inside the department because you wear a S.P.D. uniform. I will not say anything negative about Charlie but he did forget the other reservations and trusted the wrong people to run them for him.

As far as Will goes he build the department that you work for and he probably gave you a job because you could not get one any where else and as far as Floyd goes he was just here in name only.

You can post all the negative information you want but the truth hurts. That nice new patrol car your driving he started that program about five years ago, also that blue uniform your wearing he also changed that so you did have to wear that security guard uniform, I could go on for hours but people like you only want to pull people down to your level which is the “gutter.”

As far as Will receiving dividends, as a Commander he makes enough to take care of his family and then some. It would bother anyone to see something they build with the help of loyal employees to be destroyed in two years… :?:

03-05-2008, 03:41 AM
Everyone has an opinion or dislikes/or likes Charlie or Will. It really does not matter. The fact is both of them do not work here anymore. We have other important issues that we should be looking at bigger than these two.

Let's move on.

03-05-2008, 04:47 AM
8) I can’t believe the ignorance inside our department and the cowards that post inaccurate information about Will and Charlie. I do not think the morale is any different today than when Will was as here, unless you’re retired from Hollywood P.D. and looking for a new job.

I agree with you that if you are not from Hollywood you do not have a voice and only exist inside the department because you wear a S.P.D. uniform. I will not say anything negative about Charlie but he did forget the other reservations and trusted the wrong people to run them for him.

As far as Will goes he build the department that you work for and he probably gave you a job because you could not get one any where else and as far as Floyd goes he was just here in name only.

You can post all the negative information you want but the truth hurts. That nice new patrol car your driving he started that program about five years ago, also that blue uniform your wearing he also changed that so you did have to wear that security guard uniform, I could go on for hours but people like you only want to pull people down to your level which is the “gutter.”

As far as Will receiving dividends, as a Commander he makes enough to take care of his family and then some. It would bother anyone to see something they build with the help of loyal employees to be destroyed in two years… :?:

Will, if you want to post nice things about yourself go to your own board. The previous poster was right on about you. I guess the truth really does hurt. Most people don't know those facts about you. I'm happy someone finally posted the truth. Inaccurate information? You make me laugh. All of those things are very well documented.

Get your facts straight. There were take homes when we still drove Toyotas. Way before Will, my friend. Also, Will fought to keep the gray uniforms. Mike Floyd changed the uniforms to blue to boost morale.

So far the only inaccurate information has come from you.

03-05-2008, 07:25 PM
i agree with the last post most of us that have been around for a long time knows all about the past and present, as for the future just another adventure. We have had a few good leaders and some not so good. Some ignorant people enjoy putting others down, must be in their genes. We all should start helping each other and focusing on our future, God knows we are not perfect. In the past I did see some good leadership, the pay went up, everyone got take home cars, new uniforms, college paid, our families always came first, no backstabbing, etc, etc,................ I could go on, we should be thankful for what we have. Let's try to be positive.

03-10-2008, 09:44 AM
:o the bottom line is charlie stood up for all officers and that's something spd never seen before from any prior adminastration.... and as far as im concerned that is why the tribe got rid of him. and in all reality it's probably the best thing that happened to him... now he can go fishing and enjoy himself without having to answer ms. tommie's phone call about getting her disrespectful children out of jail... [/code]

03-10-2008, 02:01 PM
:o the bottom line is charlie stood up for all officers and that's something spd never seen before from any prior adminastration.... and as far as im concerned that is why the tribe got rid of him. and in all reality it's probably the best thing that happened to him... now he can go fishing and enjoy himself without having to answer ms. tommie's phone call about getting her disrespectful children out of jail... [/code] HEY CHARLIE FAN, YOUR POST IS GETTING OLD WE'RE TIRED OF HEARING IT. THE OFFICERS NEVER SEEN CHARLIE, SO HOW COULD HE STAND UP FOR THEM, HE'S BEEN FISHING FOR 30 YEARS AND HASN'T CAUGHT ANYTHING YET. ANOTHER FISHERMAN IS MAJOR BOB. CHARLIE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR OLD BUDDY AND THAT'S ALL. HE WILL NOT TALK TO ANY OF US BUT WE STILL LIKE HIM. GOODBY

04-12-2008, 09:20 PM
STAND UP GUY ARE KIDDING????????????? he screwed everybody that helped him get where he was with spd!!! ask any of the original spd that were there before all the money and fancy equipment rolled in i can give you a list as well! bill maddox? if it is the bill maddox that used to be there is a good guy and good cop! he used to work there with all the original guys, ferris,harrison,yates,delpozo,pierce,solowsky, i could go on! and there is some great cops there now! but lets face it latchford was not and is not 1 of them.

04-13-2008, 12:40 AM
STAND UP GUY ARE YOU KIDDING????????????? he screwed everybody that helped him get where he was with spd!!! ask any of the original spd officers that were there before all the money and fancy equipment rolled in i can give you a list as well! bill maddox? if it is the bill maddox that used to be there he is a good guy and good cop! he used to work there with all the original guys, ferris,harrison,yates,delpozo,pierce,solowsky, i could go on! and there is some great cops there now! but lets face it latchford was not and is not 1 of them.

04-14-2008, 01:48 PM
:o the bottom line is charlie stood up for all officers and that's something spd never seen before from any prior adminastration.... and as far as im concerned that is why the tribe got rid of him. and in all reality it's probably the best thing that happened to him... now he can go fishing and enjoy himself without having to answer ms. tommie's phone call about getting her disrespectful children out of jail... [/code] HEY CHARLIE FAN, YOUR POST IS GETTING OLD WE'RE TIRED OF HEARING IT. THE OFFICERS NEVER SEEN CHARLIE, SO HOW COULD HE STAND UP FOR THEM, HE'S BEEN FISHING FOR 30 YEARS AND HASN'T CAUGHT ANYTHING YET. ANOTHER FISHERMAN IS MAJOR BOB. CHARLIE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR OLD BUDDY AND THAT'S ALL. HE WILL NOT TALK TO ANY OF US BUT WE STILL LIKE HIM. GOODBY TO-CHARLIE FAN OR CHARLIE, WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT CHARLIE STANDING UP FOR THE OFFICERS, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE. WE HAD A GOOD CHIEF THAT RETIRED HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US EVEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. CHIEF FLOYD WAS ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CAREERS, ENOUGH SAID, WE SOON FORGET THE THINGS HE DID. ENOUGH SAID, LETS GET ON WITH THE FUTURE. HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET A GOOD CHIEF THAT CAN LEAD US INTO A GOOD FUTURE.

04-15-2008, 03:24 PM
:o the bottom line is charlie stood up for all officers and that's something spd never seen before from any prior adminastration.... and as far as im concerned that is why the tribe got rid of him. and in all reality it's probably the best thing that happened to him... now he can go fishing and enjoy himself without having to answer ms. tommie's phone call about getting her disrespectful children out of jail... [/code] HEY CHARLIE FAN, YOUR POST IS GETTING OLD WE'RE TIRED OF HEARING IT. THE OFFICERS NEVER SEEN CHARLIE, SO HOW COULD HE STAND UP FOR THEM, HE'S BEEN FISHING FOR 30 YEARS AND HASN'T CAUGHT ANYTHING YET. ANOTHER FISHERMAN IS MAJOR BOB. CHARLIE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR OLD BUDDY AND THAT'S ALL. HE WILL NOT TALK TO ANY OF US BUT WE STILL LIKE HIM. GOODBY TO-CHARLIE FAN OR CHARLIE, WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT CHARLIE STANDING UP FOR THE OFFICERS, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE. WE HAD A GOOD CHIEF THAT RETIRED HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US EVEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. CHIEF FLOYD WAS ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CAREERS, ENOUGH SAID, WE SOON FORGET THE THINGS HE DID. ENOUGH SAID, LETS GET ON WITH THE FUTURE. HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET A GOOD CHIEF THAT CAN LEAD US INTO A GOOD FUTURE.

ONCE AND FOR ALL CAN WE PUT THIS SUBJECT TO REST? THEY GOT RID OF CHARLIE BECAUSE (1) HE WAS NEVER QUALIFIED TO BE CHIEF OF POLICE HERE. HE COULDN'T EVEN SOLVE THE ONLY CASE THAT WAS EVER ASSIGNED TO HIM IN THE DB AFTER 30 YEARS OF POLICE EXPERIENCE. (2) PERHAPS MOST FATALLY TO HIM, HE NEVER KNEW THE TRIBE OR HOW THEY OPERATE, EVEN THOUGH THEIR BLOOD RUNS THROUGH HIS VEINS. HAD HE TAKEN THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW HIS PEOPLE DURING THE LAST HALF-CENTURY OF HIS LIFE, THEY WOULD HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO STAY, REGARDLESS OF HIS INEXPERIENCE OR LACK OF QUALIFICATIONS.

WHAT HAVE WE COME TO IN LAW ENFORCEMENT? WE NOW HONOR THOSE THAT DO THE RIGHT THING? ARE THERE SO MANY WHO DON'T DO THE RIGHT THING, WHERE DOING THE RIGHT THING IS NOW A RARE COMODITY? HE DID NOT FIRE THE OFFICERS BECAUSE THEY WERE JUSTIFIED IN DOING WHAT THEY DID. THEY SHOT A GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO KILL THEM. THEY HAD THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO WHAT THEY DID AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, FDLE, BSO, AGREES WITH THE OFFICER'S DECISION. HE DID NOT FIRE THEM BECAUSE OF THAT. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A TRULY EVIL PERSON HAD HE FIRED THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE JUSTIFIED BUT THE FACT HE IS TRULY NOT EVIL DOESNT MAKE HIM HONORABLE.

THE FACT THAT REMAINS AFTER ALL THE SMOKE HAS CLEARED IS THAT CHARLIE SIMPLY WAS NOT THE CANDIDATE THE TRIBE THOUGHT HE WAS.

04-15-2008, 03:56 PM
The word on the street, is that the individuals involved in the shooting incident will be forced to resign. Very soon. :(

04-15-2008, 09:18 PM
[quote=starbucks] :o the bottom line is charlie stood up for all officers and that's something spd never seen before from any prior adminastration.... and as far as im concerned that is why the tribe got rid of him. and in all reality it's probably the best thing that happened to him... now he can go fishing and enjoy himself without having to answer ms. tommie's phone call about getting her disrespectful children out of jail... [/code] HEY CHARLIE FAN, YOUR POST IS GETTING OLD WE'RE TIRED OF HEARING IT. THE OFFICERS NEVER SEEN CHARLIE, SO HOW COULD HE STAND UP FOR THEM, HE'S BEEN FISHING FOR 30 YEARS AND HASN'T CAUGHT ANYTHING YET. ANOTHER FISHERMAN IS MAJOR BOB. CHARLIE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR OLD BUDDY AND THAT'S ALL. HE WILL NOT TALK TO ANY OF US BUT WE STILL LIKE HIM. GOODBY TO-CHARLIE FAN OR CHARLIE, WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT CHARLIE STANDING UP FOR THE OFFICERS, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE. WE HAD A GOOD CHIEF THAT RETIRED HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US EVEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. CHIEF FLOYD WAS ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CAREERS, ENOUGH SAID, WE SOON FORGET THE THINGS HE DID. ENOUGH SAID, LETS GET ON WITH THE FUTURE. HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET A GOOD CHIEF THAT CAN LEAD US INTO A GOOD FUTURE.

ONCE AND FOR ALL CAN WE PUT THIS SUBJECT TO REST? THEY GOT RID OF CHARLIE BECAUSE (1) HE WAS NEVER QUALIFIED TO BE CHIEF OF POLICE HERE. HE COULDN'T EVEN SOLVE THE ONLY CASE THAT WAS EVER ASSIGNED TO HIM IN THE DB AFTER 30 YEARS OF POLICE EXPERIENCE. (2) PERHAPS MOST FATALLY TO HIM, HE NEVER KNEW THE TRIBE OR HOW THEY OPERATE, EVEN THOUGH THEIR BLOOD RUNS THROUGH HIS VEINS. HAD HE TAKEN THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW HIS PEOPLE DURING THE LAST HALF-CENTURY OF HIS LIFE, THEY WOULD HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO STAY, REGARDLESS OF HIS INEXPERIENCE OR LACK OF QUALIFICATIONS.

WHAT HAVE WE COME TO IN LAW ENFORCEMENT? WE NOW HONOR THOSE THAT DO THE RIGHT THING? ARE THERE SO MANY WHO DON'T DO THE RIGHT THING, WHERE DOING THE RIGHT THING IS NOW A RARE COMODITY? HE DID NOT FIRE THE OFFICERS BECAUSE THEY WERE JUSTIFIED IN DOING WHAT THEY DID. THEY SHOT A GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO KILL THEM. THEY HAD THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO WHAT THEY DID AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, FDLE, BSO, AGREES WITH THE OFFICER'S DECISION. HE DID NOT FIRE THEM BECAUSE OF THAT. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A TRULY EVIL PERSON HAD HE FIRED THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE JUSTIFIED BUT THE FACT HE IS TRULY NOT EVIL DOESNT MAKE HIM HONORABLE.

THE FACT THAT REMAINS AFTER ALL THE SMOKE HAS CLEARED IS THAT CHARLIE SIMPLY WAS NOT THE CANDIDATE THE TRIBE THOUGHT HE WAS.[/quote:11fa976a] GOOD POST AND TO THE POINT, VERY CLEAN.

05-07-2008, 05:26 AM
[quote=guest11][quote=starbucks] :o the bottom line is charlie stood up for all officers and that's something spd never seen before from any prior adminastration.... and as far as im concerned that is why the tribe got rid of him. and in all reality it's probably the best thing that happened to him... now he can go fishing and enjoy himself without having to answer ms. tommie's phone call about getting her disrespectful children out of jail... [/code] HEY CHARLIE FAN, YOUR POST IS GETTING OLD WE'RE TIRED OF HEARING IT. THE OFFICERS NEVER SEEN CHARLIE, SO HOW COULD HE STAND UP FOR THEM, HE'S BEEN FISHING FOR 30 YEARS AND HASN'T CAUGHT ANYTHING YET. ANOTHER FISHERMAN IS MAJOR BOB. CHARLIE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR OLD BUDDY AND THAT'S ALL. HE WILL NOT TALK TO ANY OF US BUT WE STILL LIKE HIM. GOODBY TO-CHARLIE FAN OR CHARLIE, WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT CHARLIE STANDING UP FOR THE OFFICERS, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE. WE HAD A GOOD CHIEF THAT RETIRED HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US EVEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. CHIEF FLOYD WAS ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CAREERS, ENOUGH SAID, WE SOON FORGET THE THINGS HE DID. ENOUGH SAID, LETS GET ON WITH THE FUTURE. HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET A GOOD CHIEF THAT CAN LEAD US INTO A GOOD FUTURE.

THE FACT THAT REMAINS AFTER ALL THE SMOKE HAS CLEARED IS THAT CHARLIE SIMPLY WAS NOT THE CANDIDATE THE TRIBE THOUGHT HE WAS.[/quote:3cx43wqb] GOOD POST AND TO THE POINT, VERY CLEAN.[/quote:3cx43wqb]I wish you cry babies in Imm. would shut the H#@@ up. You all have nothing to do but ***** about Chief Tiger and collect a BIG check for doing nothing. Charlie should have never been fired, instead, ALMOST everyone in Imm should have.

05-07-2008, 08:35 PM
[quote=guest11][quote=starbucks] :o the bottom line is charlie stood up for all officers and that's something spd never seen before from any prior adminastration.... and as far as im concerned that is why the tribe got rid of him. and in all reality it's probably the best thing that happened to him... now he can go fishing and enjoy himself without having to answer ms. tommie's phone call about getting her disrespectful children out of jail... [/code] HEY CHARLIE FAN, YOUR POST IS GETTING OLD WE'RE TIRED OF HEARING IT. THE OFFICERS NEVER SEEN CHARLIE, SO HOW COULD HE STAND UP FOR THEM, HE'S BEEN FISHING FOR 30 YEARS AND HASN'T CAUGHT ANYTHING YET. ANOTHER FISHERMAN IS MAJOR BOB. CHARLIE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR OLD BUDDY AND THAT'S ALL. HE WILL NOT TALK TO ANY OF US BUT WE STILL LIKE HIM. GOODBY TO-CHARLIE FAN OR CHARLIE, WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT CHARLIE STANDING UP FOR THE OFFICERS, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE. WE HAD A GOOD CHIEF THAT RETIRED HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US EVEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. CHIEF FLOYD WAS ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CAREERS, ENOUGH SAID, WE SOON FORGET THE THINGS HE DID. ENOUGH SAID, LETS GET ON WITH THE FUTURE. HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET A GOOD CHIEF THAT CAN LEAD US INTO A GOOD FUTURE.

THE FACT THAT REMAINS AFTER ALL THE SMOKE HAS CLEARED IS THAT CHARLIE SIMPLY WAS NOT THE CANDIDATE THE TRIBE THOUGHT HE WAS. GOOD POST AND TO THE POINT, VERY CLEAN.[/quote:3t9dmw29]I wish you cry babies in Imm. would shut the H#@@ up. You all have nothing to do but ***** about Chief Tiger and collect a BIG check for doing nothing. Charlie should have never been fired, instead, ALMOST everyone in Imm should have.[/quote:3t9dmw29]

Amen to that, and people will call themselves cops. Everyone of us in the beginning took an oath, What is that oath worth? Someone please tell me

05-10-2008, 05:09 PM

THE FACT THAT REMAINS AFTER ALL THE SMOKE HAS CLEARED IS THAT CHARLIE SIMPLY WAS NOT THE CANDIDATE THE TRIBE THOUGHT HE WAS. GOOD POST AND TO THE POINT, VERY CLEAN.I wish you cry babies in Imm. would shut the H#@@ up. You all have nothing to do but ***** about Chief Tiger and collect a BIG check for doing nothing. Charlie should have never been fired, instead, ALMOST everyone in Imm should have.[/quote:3u3yzy0d]

Amen to that, and people will call themselves cops. Everyone of us in the beginning took an oath, What is that oath worth? Someone please tell me[/quote:3u3yzy0d]

When they come down here for details, they don't seem to be too happy. Carrying on a conversation is also seems to be out of the question.

05-10-2008, 05:11 PM

THE FACT THAT REMAINS AFTER ALL THE SMOKE HAS CLEARED IS THAT CHARLIE SIMPLY WAS NOT THE CANDIDATE THE TRIBE THOUGHT HE WAS. GOOD POST AND TO THE POINT, VERY CLEAN.I wish you cry babies in Imm. would shut the H#@@ up. You all have nothing to do but ***** about Chief Tiger and collect a BIG check for doing nothing. Charlie should have never been fired, instead, ALMOST everyone in Imm should have.[/quote:5vgcy3np][/quote:5vgcy3np]