PDA

View Full Version : speeding Pines unit late for midnight shift

02-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Usually seen around 9:50pm speeding on Orange Dr eastbound to Nob Hill Rd, then runs the lights (after of course turning on his overheads) at the intersection of Palm & Griffin. Can't you please just leave a little earlier for work so you don't run us off the road like that? Would be appreciated so I don't have to take down your unit number.

02-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Guess no one wants to 'fess up to this one

02-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Usually seen around 9:50pm speeding on Orange Dr eastbound to Nob Hill Rd, then runs the lights (after of course turning on his overheads) at the intersection of Palm & Griffin. Can't you please just leave a little earlier for work so you don't run us off the road like that? Would be appreciated so I don't have to take down your unit number.

Wasn't me

02-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Probably the same guy who likes to go 10-50 at 2159.

02-22-2008, 09:21 PM

Wasn't meDoes "Shaggy" = "Corkey"?

02-22-2008, 09:30 PM

Depends....does "Corkey" apparently live somewhere out west in Davie or Weston area cause the unit comes from that direction every night?

02-23-2008, 02:32 AM

Depends....does "Corkey" apparently live somewhere out west in Davie or Weston area cause the unit comes from that direction every night?

Not an alpha shifter.

02-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Ok ok you guys, its me. I am the one speeding b/c I am late. Sorry it want happen again. So whats going to happen now? Am I gonna lose my job DG?

02-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Ok ok you guys, its me. I am the one speeding b/c I am late. Sorry it want happen again. So whats going to happen now? Am I gonna lose my job DG?

What's it worth to you?