PDA

View Full Version : fiu pba

02-19-2008, 05:22 PM
our rep over at the PBA does nothing...i think he might be incohoots w/ the chief. he's just as worthless as our admin.

02-20-2008, 02:49 AM
He's just as good for us down here. He's negoiating for us to get nothing down here. I think he's with all chiefs

bloodshed
02-20-2008, 02:58 AM
Yea I dont know why we pay so much money to the PBA and get nothing in return.

02-20-2008, 03:59 AM
School Board Police just formed their own FOP lodge and now do their own representation. PBA is an off shoot of the county PBA and their main concern is their county members. FOP has National and State Lodges. You show up at your meeting, you make a motion, get it seconded, approved by vote, and YOUR executive board does what YOU want. You control YOUR dues. The folks YOU elect represent you, not someone outside your dept. HELL, what do you have to lose?

02-20-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm ready for a change!

02-20-2008, 02:00 PM
i concur. if our rep doesn't want to do anything for us then i say we drop him/them like a cheating wife...besides, it seems like our PBA rep is in bed w/ our chief anyways!

ready for a change, any change...

02-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Thats what the Admn whats you think. If you want the school board contart go work for MDSPD. We are make more then they do trust me. stop takling Sh$$ on here. Its not going to help with the contract

bloodshed
02-21-2008, 05:59 AM
Thats what the Admn whats you think. If you want the school board contart go work for MDSPD. We are make more then they do trust me. stop takling Sh$$ on here. Its not going to help with the contract

First off, you have to learn how to type....Second.. You must be one of the old guys that was born here at FIU. Its ok if FIU is all you know..I wont hold it against you.What are you scared to change? To work? I think so......

02-25-2008, 03:16 PM
let's invite andrew and Dan for the famous mandatory meeting, so he can get his S@$^&*** together.

03-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Please be more original.....now we all know who you are. Do you shave your legs like the one with the ball and chain tattoo on his ankle? :twisted:

condor
03-22-2008, 01:48 AM
Yea I dont know why we pay so much money to the PBA and get nothing in return.
It'sa because your rep-F*&^k is useless. He's all mouth and dosen't address the real issues. He's busy kissing ass. as long as he's there I refues to be a member.

condor
03-22-2008, 01:49 AM
our rep over at the PBA does nothing...i think he might be incohoots w/ the chief. he's just as worthless as our admin.
Agree

goodcop43
03-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Rather pay money out my paycheck for the pba than have something happen like a police involved shooting and then have to pay for a personal attorney. Not saying they don't have other problems though.

08-07-2008, 11:44 PM
:?: When is the next negotiation meeting? Can anyone advise?

08-12-2008, 09:37 PM
let's invite andrew and Dan for the famous mandatory meeting, so he can get his S@$^&*** together.
Andrew, Andrew numbah one bullSSt artist and con man. This guy loves the Chief.

08-13-2008, 04:46 PM
IF the PBA was not going to do noting then the contract with university would have been sign the first day. People in HR and Legal for university are happy to see when you’re upset with the PBA. FIU hopes you drop the union so they can do what ever they want to you at anytime. If those of you are not a member get in to some sh-t and you wish you had the PBA

07-15-2010, 11:34 PM
What has the PBA done for us? How come we have money to hire 8 officers, but not for cars or a raise.With all the money we are saving now that we no longer have a captain or corporal. Are we at least getting secured parking spaces for our personal cars at the new garage? What happened to the off duty issue? :cop:

10-29-2010, 04:57 PM
I want light duty in our contract!!!!!