PDA

View Full Version : SPD getting a new station in HW?

02-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Is SPD getting a new station in HW?

02-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Is SPD getting a new station in HW?KEEP THE NEW STATION, GIVE US A REAL PENSION.

02-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Can anyone tell me, is anyone working on a pension, if so what kind of pension no one tells us anything. The new capt they just hired is he working on a pension plan? If we are not going to get a pension then just tell us. The Lt's don't say anything we need to put this pension thing to rest.

02-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Can anyone tell me, is anyone working on a pension, if so what kind of pension no one tells us anything. The new capt they just hired is he working on a pension plan? If we are not going to get a pension then just tell us. The Lt's don't say anything we need to put this pension thing to rest.

The last Lt. (I am sorry Capt.) that told the truth was fired for it and then some bs excuse was made up. The guy had been a cop in NY or NJ for over 20 years. Thank God he had a pension

02-20-2008, 04:02 AM

The last Lt. (I am sorry Capt.) that told the truth was fired for it and then some bs excuse was made up. The guy had been a cop in NY or NJ for over 20 years. Thank God he had a pension No one was fired for telling the truth, but you should be for lying. I think I know why you said that, you lied, you should be fired, no excuse for what you said there have been enough lies on this post.