PDA

View Full Version : You guys are all right

02-19-2008, 05:37 AM
I just wanted to say that I have had many opportunities to work with you city guys and I have enjoyed all of them. Any time I have a warrant in the city I get with you guys to serve it because lets face it, if some body runs from me. You guys will be able to set up a perimeter quicker and probably better than I would since you are more familiar with the area. Every time I do this I take turns with the PGPD officer I work with if an arrest happens I take one and he can have the next one this way we share the activity. I do this because I think there should be more cooperation between our agencies. As a matter of fact on super bowl Sunday I needed back up to arrest a guy that I was pretty sure was going to fight with me when I tried, but we were so busy that there was no one available. I asked my supervisor if I could call city for help. At first he asked if I thought city would be able to and I said if they have anyone available I am sure they would love to help and sure enough two of you came and I 10-15’ed that guy with no problems. So I would like to thank you guys for your help and I look forward to working with any one of you in the future.

You all are 10-8

02-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Thank you for the kind words. It is just as mutch a pleasure working with you guys. On many nights I dont what we would have done if you guys CCSO were not there to help us out.