PDA

View Full Version : Missed 911 call

02-19-2008, 03:19 AM
How can these dispatchers show their faces around CCSO after making such a major screw up by not dispatching a call that could have saved Denise Lee's life? And then excepting such a lenient punishment handed out by the Sheriff. I don't know who is worse the Sheriff for giving such a punishment or them for excepting it. I feel sorry for Sgt Goff for having to continue to work for such an agency.

02-20-2008, 03:21 AM
I heard that they are being allowed to take vacation time hours and never miss a day of work. That seems to be the way the SO is operating lately. They seem to be covering alot of stuff up to not make the agency look bad. I hear that several of the complaints that have been given to IA are going to be turned over to FDLE soon. LOOK OUT ADMIN.

02-20-2008, 05:19 PM
It is time for a New Boss. New leadership in all of the positions of upper management positions as well. A new person, a career professional from out of the area. Someone without allegiance to the Charlotte County machine. Give this some really serious consideration. A new leader will step forward in the coming months to take the Sheriff's Office to a higher level of competence and accountability. If this is what you want, be ready to accept the new leadership. Everyone will benefit. He will be more knowledgeable than Cameron or Worch.