PDA

View Full Version : deputy intentional oversight

02-19-2008, 03:15 AM
as a civilian that has read the thread of deputies misconduct I am wanting to know how come this report to IA has made such a big deal to all of you, but the rumors of another deputy we all know as M.C. (who is on leave for suicide threat)has also had a complaint made on him in IA about a gun shot wound that happen while he was on duty and not reported. It just seems like some law enforcement officiers have special treatment or things are overlooked because of who they know or who their father is (also on the force). This is an election year and if our Sheriff wants to make an example of one deputy, the other misconduct of this deputy should be fully investigated also.

02-19-2008, 04:23 AM
I personally know something about this because I work in the hospital where the finger was fixed. .sure is a lot of talk about it where I work.

02-19-2008, 04:38 AM
Can you guys elaborate any further?

02-19-2008, 05:12 AM
father and son combo.one is a deputy and the other is a retired Lt.that works side jobs.over at the christian school

02-19-2008, 07:36 AM
I'm sure it will all come out in the wash ref. which ever investigation you chose to follow on who ever concerns you most. Your post reads as though you know inside infromation, and if you are an insider, what class you have to kick a guy when he is down. The matter you discussed with limited detail would be investigated in IA no matter who the accussed is. But again get in a few quick and easy cheap shots while the Deputy rebuilds his life I'm sure he needs that now as well. If he blew a call and did not document and incident that needed it, then some form of discipline is warranted, however w/o the cheap shots.......

02-19-2008, 01:36 PM
To the poster on saying lets not step on the deputy when he's down, it seems that most people that go to this sight is looking for dirt on people and trash that's spread on people's lives and their marital problems or MORALS be it rumors or fact, ECSO has always lacked moral standards and has been known as a Peyton Place with a bunch of hypocrits(might not be spelled right but you get the message) all the old employees at the S/O takes rumors with a grain of salt because they know how it burns the wounds of the ones that are hurting. That's why people should not listen to people spreading rumors on their soon to be X's and go on with their lives especially where children are involved, because these small children does not deserve to be hurt by neither one of their parents or hurtful remarks from bitter people that's unhappy with their own lives that get a gossip thrill out of someone else's pain....

See if you people can start using this sight for something useful and post positive remarks, so that maybe the generation that is younger employees from the S/O can be seen different thru the public's eyes.

This is from a broken hearted person that has known and loved at least three of the people that some of you have seemed to step on when they were going thru tough times in their lives. But, you know what they say... "THOSE TOES YOU STEP ON TODAY, IS CONNECTED TO THE ---
YOU WILL KISS TOMORROW"

02-19-2008, 02:30 PM
A couple of months ago all the talk was to encourage someone having difficulties to seek help in helping to solve their personal problems...Now when one of our own appears to have some serious problems and seeks a remedy for those problems there are some that will get on this forum and attempt to make the situation worse if that's possible..Instead of supporting there are cheap shots being taken some that do this should feel proud of themselves....

02-19-2008, 06:19 PM
I thought that all the rumor mongers who were there when I worked there would be retired by now. I guess there's a new crop of them working now.

It used to be that the biggest rumor mongers were the employees who seemed to stay in the most hot water about their own actions, both at work and at home.

Too bad that the cycle continues.

02-19-2008, 09:23 PM
It is sad thatso many people enjoys watching others have bad times. Why do these people enjoy watching others hiurt. Many of the peple I have seen slammed on this forum I know. With many of them there is a chid that believes that the person you are talking about is a greatdad or mom. They have people that love them. Very little of the rumor that is usually spread is on pint. By the time that it is spread it has very little truth in it. Howeer, it is mor fun to some to make up the part you dont know with what will get the most talk.

I can not say that I believe this admin is th best we have ever had. I can not even say that I support them in the election. I wold argue that I do not believe that on a daily basis there is a plan in motion to fgure on how to cover up violations of the law. We unerstand that what punishment one gets can be related to the relationship that they may have withthe admin. That is not fair. Thts it just not fair. It does not make anyone a criminal or thug. It is just human nature.

The sad prt is many will buy into that method of operation when they are on the wining side it is viewed as wrong when hey are not. You guys know who you are and should see by now that it is wrong to wish bad on others because it could on day be you in that position. Think to yourself.........the person in the hot seat is not the only one harmed when a job is lost. Most have families. How much really happens that should cause a persn to be denied the means of supporting their family? Not much.

Stop seeking enjoyment from dwelling on others sadness.

02-20-2008, 05:11 AM
i dont know why the focus of this site has changed to mc. He hasnt done anything wrong other than having been srewed by some people he worked with. My feelings are, lets send a message and bring everyone invovled on charges, starting with "conduct unbecoming".

02-20-2008, 05:31 AM
Let's also send out a message to hospital employees that there are patient confidentiality laws that they should consider before pubically posting about treatment of anyone...or are law enforcement officers exempt from that, too? We know that we're not entitled to due process as most others are, but are our medical records public, too?

02-22-2008, 04:05 AM
i dont know why the focus of this site has changed to mc. He hasnt done anything wrong other than having been srewed by some people he worked with. My feelings are, lets send a message and bring everyone invovled on charges, starting with "conduct unbecoming".

If Mc or the Chief had done anything about any of the incidents they might have stopped. It is ALL ABOUT MCNESBY. Failure to act on this stuff for years is what makes it go on and on and on....