PDA

View Full Version : Light Duty

02-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Whats the story with C.L. on light duty on day shift?

02-18-2008, 10:29 PM
A big shaft with no KY. Just Wrong!

02-18-2008, 11:42 PM
This place doesnt surprise me anymore. The poor guy took the phyiscal to come back to full duty and because he used a few sick days, he has to reprove that hes physically able to do this job?

Sad, really sad. Hang in there Chuck

02-19-2008, 12:39 AM
Whats the whole story?

02-19-2008, 01:32 PM
SMB does not like anyone who uses sick time so I guess in his leadership wisdom this was a way to send a message on how to stop people from taking sick days! CL gets it stuck in the ass and SMB makes some more bones with the CS.
SMB try and remember where you came from because you surprise all of us who never expected you to turn out to be such a company man. The sad thing is once we all came to you with problems and for advice and now you are just another rat piece of shit who wears a badge. You really need to go upstairs and work with the rest of the rats in CID as you really will fit right in.

02-19-2008, 04:50 PM
WOW please tell me he isnt capable of doing such a terrible thing

02-20-2008, 02:26 AM
That is just what they do, they wrong one and place the other in his spot so they never become allies. They use the positions to devide the officers because they know we all want specialized assignments because we get killed on the road.

I wouldnt be surprized if SMB got the DB slot, thats what he is bucking for even though several sgts have more time and training. He is just one of the good ole boys now, check who hes hanging with in the parking lot now a days.

This department is completely devided along racial,sexual and ethical lines and the officers are placed in a position where they have to choose sides. If the public only knew!! The dirt that goes on here is the stuff of movies.

02-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Oh Hack you know that the slime is rolling your way next so get ready for it. Just know that we know its not because your not a good Detective, its because your not in the "loop". And if I were you Id wear that as a badge of honor!!

02-20-2008, 01:24 PM
That is just what they do, they wrong one and place the other in his spot so they never become allies. They use the positions to devide the officers because they know we all want specialized assignments because we get killed on the road.

I wouldnt be surprized if SMB got the DB slot, thats what he is bucking for even though several sgts have more time and training. He is just one of the good ole boys now, check who hes hanging with in the parking lot now a days.

This department is completely devided along racial,sexual and ethical lines and the officers are placed in a position where they have to choose sides. If the public only knew!! The dirt that goes on here is the stuff of movies.Like a black female found not at fault for rear-ending, totaling another police car and destroying her ftos back. What about all the white people who crashed and got write-ups and days off? What about the incident with the white female having problems with the sargent on her shift and they fulfilled her request to move to another shift? They made black female stay on her shift under the same exact circumstances.

It seems only a limited few are color blind here, the administration likes to divide white and black and pick and choose. That is a recipe for disaster. The administration always tells us that we are held to higher standards, aren't they too? When deciding to write up an officer or exonerate them, make sure you look at the facts only based on what a reasonable person would believe. Don't racially profile your officers, you would not like it if they did that out in the streets. All I see when I come to work and look at my partners is blue.

02-21-2008, 05:27 AM
All I see when I come to work and look at my partners is blue.

And that is the way it should be, no one else is going to come code 3 balls to the wall when I yell for help

02-21-2008, 01:58 PM
The female who wrecked the car and got away with it, has a friend in high places and like to brag about it !

02-21-2008, 08:43 PM
She and Lakisha both have someone in common !!

02-25-2008, 05:13 AM
[Does TW shows leadership ablities? Does she commands her scenes.? Would other Officers respects her? These are questions you must ask your self before you make that statement. She does not show a stronger presence. I think the Chief made a better choice. TW should work on these above qualities and re-take the Sgt test again. As for SgtMB, he is brown nosing with the Good ole boys to secure DB spot. I hope DK will apply and disrupt this plan.[/quote]

It’s funny how you judge me and have all these things to say. You are probably someone who has come up to me, saying how bad you feel for me, and how unfair the system is. No one else was judged when it came to his or her turn for promotion but of course that doesn’t matter. Who would want another black female sergeant anyway right?

I bet, I can point out some faults that you have, but course you are a coward and won’t reveal your name. By the way, before you post next time have enough sense to use spell and grammar check if you’re going to point fingers like you are perfect. If you had any discipline or military background you would understand even if you do not respect the person, you still have to respect the rank. I hope to see you at the top, because I will get there no matter how many of you try to hold me back.

TW

02-25-2008, 05:36 AM
LOL

How the heck did a discussion about the city screwing Long get twisted into a T. Williams conversation?

02-25-2008, 01:10 PM
wheter I agree or not with all the TW sruff, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!!!

Remember the big picrture people. We will never have a contract as long as we are divided like this.

All of us should get over ourselves. Politics are politics and will always be. THINK OF YOUR FAMILY before you post and give ammunition to the city to divide us even more.

The city and admin. should NEVER have that much knowledge. They will only use it against us!!!

02-25-2008, 04:11 PM
HEY GUYS ITS SAD TO SEE ZONE PARTNERS HAVING IT OUT LIKE THIS.

WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANOTHER POLICE OFFICER

ITS SAD THAT OFFICERS HAVE TO COME TO WORK AND LOOK INTO THE FACES OF A M@#$%^^& F@#$%^^& THAT TALKS S$%^& AND PROBABLY SPEAKS TO THEM EVERY DAY.

LET'S DO IT LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR THAT PERSON DON'T F#$%^& WITH THAT PERSON THEREFORE WHEN THE S$%^&* HITS THE FAN AT LEAST I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE A FRIEND BUT GO AND S%^&&* ON ME BEHIND MY BACK.

TIME OUT FOR ALL THE NAME CALLING AND BS BEFORE SOMEONE REALLY GETS HURT. WELL I GUESS IF YOU AND TW WORK TOGETHER ON B2 IT WON'T BE HARD FOR HER TO REALIZE WHO YOU ARE.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG WITH OUT THE NAME CALLING

STOP THIS BS NOW IT'S OUT OF CONTROL.........[/u]

02-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Is tw williams

02-25-2008, 09:13 PM
This thread was, and still should not be, about TW. It was about a guy getting screwed.

If TW needs her own thread, then start it. But leave out the racial crap and constant name calling !

Stop throwing name out there. You retards can keep from doing this because you operate on your frail egos and emotion.

Grow the **** up and STOP already. All we seem to be good at is throwing people out there. IT NEEDS TO END HERE!

02-25-2008, 09:17 PM
If your so pissed they skipped her, than have the ballz to schedule an appointment with the Chief and ask him directly. See if you get a straight answer. You never get one from him on anything. Only the "Politicaly Correct" one.

He tells you only what you want to hear to keep you from applying elsewhere, ask Adam.

So lets look back for a minute, who is the real problem here?

02-25-2008, 11:16 PM
My Atty is in the process of subpoenaing the I.P.S. addresses on this thread for "Slander" and "Def. of Character"

This has gone on long enough. Don’t say you didn’t get your warning.

Too many terrible things have been said about too many people this and other threads here. It’s going to end NOW.

Vic Makey
02-26-2008, 03:56 AM
Hello everyone … Vic here … Why is this happening? Does anyone know what a Sergeant is? A Sergeant is one of the most trusted positions in a police force or military organization. When a police department uses a promotional exam to judge the abilities of a pre-screened and pre-qualified police officer then it must follow the rankings or standings.
In the military if you are the most qualified you are promoted not the number 2 or number 3 most qualified but the most qualified. If you are number 1 on the Sergeant list then you are the most qualified based upon the standards and qualifications presented from the beginning of the process!
Teresa Williams was the number 1 most qualified person (man or woman) in line and that means she should have been promoted. Who beat her in the process that this department institutionalized for becoming a Sergeant?
Mike Bigwood was number 1 and was promoted making Williams the new number 1 … bottom line … period and end of discussion. Although most of you writing these comments were not qualified, considered or scored so badly you were not in contention and as much venom you try to spill the bottom line is Teresa Williams was the number 1 police officer on this promotional list.
I do not know why she was not promoted and honestly that is a decision for someone who makes more money than me. Bottom line is no one can predict how Teresa Williams would have been as a Sergeant but imagine how she feels knowing that she did everything required only to watch someone else wear chevrons that she felt belonged to her. I can say that some of the current Sergeants I supported when they were promoted only to be dismayed by what they allowed themselves to become. Trial by fire makes some rise to the occasion and others fall on the sword. Either way Teresa Williams was not given the opportunity and none of us can say what would, could or should have been.
You guys surprise me and scare me at the same time with the venom spilled in this discussion. If you said something so hurtful to Teresa Williams please stay away from me at work and any call for service I might be on. I can only imagine how quick you might turn on me.

02-26-2008, 07:22 PM
You ask why this is happening Vic? I can tell you why. They hiring too many kids who are not old enough to buy bullets for there own guns. Bunch of childish mama's boys that been here for 5 minutes and they think they know about police work. They sit in there family room playing PS-4 or something while there moms make them a sandwich. They think they still in high school. I know if I am in a fight for my life, I am not going to depend on these shady characters to save me. They would be running for mommy. Be safe Vic and Williams with these back biting cowards. I know I gotta have my own back too.