PDA

View Full Version : whos gonna be the next SGT

02-18-2008, 02:08 AM
Okay who is hearing what. Who will be the next Sgt if L1 retires?

02-18-2008, 02:47 AM
Federici

02-18-2008, 03:12 PM
The best leader of course will be the next Sgt.

02-18-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm not sure I agree. Maybe the best candidate with leadership potential.

02-23-2008, 04:20 AM
I'm going out on a limb and narrowing it down to four possibilities. :D

Ayers, Federici, Jacobsen, King (In alphabetical order).

I'm also going to predict that 2 of these will be a Sergeant within the next four months. :shock:

Who would you want to work for? :?:

02-23-2008, 04:47 AM
Triebe for Sarge! :lol:

02-23-2008, 09:12 PM
King is the only choice. The others are still babies. Would you realy consider Ayers, Federici or Juinor. Come on now. What are we coming to?

02-23-2008, 11:21 PM
yeah but encyclopedia junior has done more for the department than the other 3 combined. he'll be the easiest to work for, King is my second choice but moody and hardheaded at times, I won;t say anything about the other 2 -cause there's nothing nice to say

02-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Smith is also on the list, I dont care what people say about "the letter" - he'll be back

02-24-2008, 07:38 PM
face it, admin will choose the best ass kisser

:roll:

02-24-2008, 08:37 PM
yeah but encyclopedia junior has done more for the department than the other 3 combined. he'll be the easiest to work for, King is my second choice but moody and hardheaded at times, I won;t say anything about the other 2 -cause there's nothing nice to say

Oh s you think because you can write forms, that makes you a leader. Come on now. Be real

Jacobsen
02-25-2008, 01:50 AM

To whomever posted the above,

Thank you for your support; however, I must ask that anyone else wishing to add their support towards me in this matter please refrain from doing so. I'd like our forum to stay positive; however, that is often not the case with some of the posts and this subject is no exception. I have become disheartened at those posting as "Junior" and others believing I posted something. Therefore, I created a user account under my name so that hopefully the negativity towards me will cease.

-Jacobsen

02-25-2008, 07:14 PM

Thank you for your support; however, I must ask that anyone else wishing to add their support towards me in this matter please refrain from doing so. I'd like our forum to stay positive; however, that is often not the case with some of the posts and this subject is no exception. I have become disheartened at those posting as "Junior" and others believing I posted something. Therefore, I created a user account under my name so that hopefully the negativity towards me will cease.

-Jacobsen

Junior if you continue to write litle suck up things because you know butch reads this, we will commence a ragging on your azz

Jacobsen
02-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Let me help you out.

1. After you type your reply, left click the mouse and highlight your paragraph.
2. Right click and choose "copy."
3. Now open Microsoft Word, right click and choose "paste."

That's how one would check their spelling errors if one was so inclined.

"It's amazing how many cares disappear when you decide not to be something, but to be someone."
- Coco Chanel

02-28-2008, 03:00 AM

Trevor or Phil, stay off this page please/

02-28-2008, 11:15 AM

-Jacobsen

Junior if you continue to write litle suck up things because you know butch reads this, we will commence a ragging on your azz

Brandon,

Don't listen to Hilden's garbage. He is frustrated because he couldn't even make PFC>

02-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Let me help you out.

1. After you type your reply, left click the mouse and highlight your paragraph.
2. Right click and choose "copy."
3. Now open Microsoft Word, right click and choose "paste."

That's how one would check their spelling errors if one was so inclined.

"It's amazing how many cares disappear when you decide not to be something, but to be someone."
- Coco Chanel

JR your a dink. Bite me

02-28-2008, 06:04 PM

TO WHOMEVER WROTE THIS, I HATE TO CONFUSE YOU WITH THE FACTS SINCE YOU ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND, BUT THIS IS PHIL AND I HAVE NEVER POSTED A NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT THE PD OR ANY ONE WHO WORKS THERE ON THIS OR ANY OTHER PAGE, UNTIL NOW. SO RECALIBRATE YOUR CRYSTAL BALL, ITS NOT WORKING TO WELL/PLEASE

02-28-2008, 09:18 PM
I agree. I never go on this site either.

02-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Me neither

Jacobsen
02-29-2008, 03:46 AM
removed by MOD 480 but repaired by Jacobsen

"The real leader has no need to lead - he is content to point the way."
- Henry Miller

03-02-2008, 08:17 PM

TO WHOMEVER WROTE THIS, I HATE TO CONFUSE YOU WITH THE FACTS SINCE YOU ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND, BUT THIS IS PHIL AND I HAVE NEVER POSTED A NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT THE PD OR ANY ONE WHO WORKS THERE ON THIS OR ANY OTHER PAGE, UNTIL NOW. SO RECALIBRATE YOUR CRYSTAL BALL, ITS NOT WORKING TO WELL/PLEASE

It was Hilden.

03-03-2008, 01:13 PM
"The real leader has no need to lead - he is content to point the way."
- Henry Miller

the azz we kiss decides where our azz will be in the future.
B Jacobsen

03-03-2008, 01:16 PM
J Wood will be the next Sgt. He will be coming back as a #2. Watch and see

03-03-2008, 08:24 PM

this is probably true, especially since we have no one close to being sgt material.

03-04-2008, 01:00 AM

what a braniac...we call ourselves ccso spy to throw the dogs off our scent....nice try mr. sergeant's candidate

Jacobsen
03-04-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm confused... where's this going and who's bashing who? This would be eaiser to follow if all the posts weren't "'Guest."

03-06-2008, 12:29 AM
I'm confused... where's this going and who's bashing who? This would be eaiser to follow if all the posts weren't "'Guest."

Hello guest. Bye guest

03-13-2008, 12:32 AM

this is probably true, especially since we have no one close to being sgt material.

yea i agree, we barely have sergeants close to sergeants material. No promotions, I saw it in phils head, i mean my crystal ball.

03-13-2008, 12:49 AM
King is the only choice. The others are still babies. Would you realy consider Ayers, Federici or Juinor. Come on now. What are we coming to?

but kings the only one that crys and wines when he dosen't get his way, but than again he can't be any worse than the ones we have. and don't count tony out

03-15-2008, 01:33 AM
[quote="ccso spy":2u17tetb]J Wood will be the next Sgt. He will be coming back as a #2. Watch and see

yea i agree, we barely have sergeants close to sergeants material. No promotions, I saw it in phils head, i mean my crystal ball.[/quote:2u17tetb]

Blah!!! To funny, but very true, get rid of all the sergeants and start fresh. Dang some are over due to retire anyway.

03-16-2008, 11:28 PM
We have one or two that still have Captain potential.

03-17-2008, 01:53 AM
We have one or two that still have Captain potential.

nah!

03-23-2008, 01:51 AM
[quote="ccso spy":pa8zxj7s]J Wood will be the next Sgt. He will be coming back as a #2. Watch and see

yea i agree, we barely have sergeants close to sergeants material. No promotions, I saw it in phils head, i mean my crystal ball.

Blah!!! To funny, but very true, get rid of all the sergeants and start fresh. Dang some are over due to retire anyway.[/quote:pa8zxj7s]

03-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Wasn't Federici a DOG CATCHER !

03-26-2008, 10:24 PM

Yep, now he's a crook catcher

03-30-2008, 08:20 PM

Yep, now he's a crook catcher

Yea, he has been doing pretty good at that.

03-31-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm coming over as the next SGT so beware city kitties......lol

You have a good bunch of people over there I'm sure the next SGT. will do just fine.

The question is who will be the next K9 handler....opps forgot there is a post for that already..haha.

See you all on the street and be safe!!!

03-31-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm coming over as the next SGT so beware city kitties......lol

You have a good bunch of people over there I'm sure the next SGT. will do just fine.

The question is who will be the next K9 handler....opps forgot there is a post for that already..haha.

See you all on the street and be safe!!!

No official postig at the PD for a canine position. Should be soon I hope

03-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Doberman

04-01-2008, 08:31 PM

but kings the only one that crys and wines when he dosen't get his way, but than again he can't be any worse than the ones we have. and don't count tony out

please clarify. Which sgt's would this be?

04-09-2008, 12:23 AM

please clarify. Which sgt's would this be?

maybe i'll tell you who this isn't, the list will be shorter

04-11-2008, 07:45 PM
lOOKING AT THESE COMMENTS, I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO REPRESENT OUR CITY AND POLICE DEPARTMENT, PROJECTING A GOOD IMAGE. INSTEAD YOU ARE ACTING LIKE YOU ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.

04-11-2008, 10:33 PM
lOOKING AT THESE COMMENTS, I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO REPRESENT OUR CITY AND POLICE DEPARTMENT, PROJECTING A GOOD IMAGE. INSTEAD YOU ARE ACTING LIKE YOU ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.

I agree with the Sergeant here

Jacobsen
04-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Anyone can post in these forums (citizens, other police departments, criminals, children)... The only way to know it's coming from the PGPD is to create an account (like this one). Then we can take those posts with more than a grain of salt.

04-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Once again, using a name like COUNCIL is creative. But certainly not convincing. Maybe a screen name like DUMBASABOXOFROCKS might be more appropriate.

04-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Today I heard that they were going to give it to Libby.....yeah yeah the king is coming back.

04-15-2008, 12:27 AM
[quote="ccso spy":1h5n95mh]J Wood will be the next Sgt. He will be coming back as a #2. Watch and see

Blah!!! To funny, but very true, get rid of all the sergeants and start fresh. Dang some are over due to retire anyway.[/quote:1h5n95mh][quote]

i'm putting my money on king

04-15-2008, 12:41 AM

hes not on the list........pick again

04-18-2008, 02:45 AM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="ccso spy":3cyvi0lc]J Wood will be the next Sgt. He will be coming back as a #2. Watch and see

Blah!!! To funny, but very true, get rid of all the sergeants and start fresh. Dang some are over due to retire anyway.[/quote:3cyvi0lc]

i'm putting my money on king[/quote:3cyvi0lc]

do yourself a favor and put it back in the bank!!

04-18-2008, 02:52 AM
[quote="to cool for hair":389e8mat][quote=Anonymous][quote="ccso spy":389e8mat]J Wood will be the next Sgt. He will be coming back as a #2. Watch and see

Blah!!! To funny, but very true, get rid of all the sergeants and start fresh. Dang some are over due to retire anyway.[/quote:389e8mat]

come on now, be nice, he's been kissing a$$ and payin dues, he should get it

do yourself a favor and put it back in the bank!![/quote:389e8mat][/quote:389e8mat]

04-23-2008, 10:12 PM
[quote="to cool for hair":30chii7x][quote=Anonymous][quote="ccso spy":30chii7x]J Wood will be the next Sgt. He will be coming back as a #2. Watch and see

Blah!!! To funny, but very true, get rid of all the sergeants and start fresh. Dang some are over due to retire anyway.

do yourself a favor and put it back in the bank!![/quote:30chii7x][/quote:30chii7x]

who knows, where the hell would they put king anyway, he hasn't spent but a year on the road, brandons got the job he wanted, guess he's screwed...next[/quote:30chii7x]

04-23-2008, 10:26 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="to cool for hair":2t253au8][quote=Anonymous][quote="ccso spy":2t253au8]J Wood will be the next Sgt. He will be coming back as a #2. Watch and see

do yourself a favor and put it back in the bank!![/quote:2t253au8][/quote:2t253au8]

who knows, where the hell would they put king anyway, he hasn't spent but a year on the road, brandons got the job he wanted, guess he's screwed...next[/quote:2t253au8]

quoting great leaders will not make you one, get thrown in the fire and this is will you will prove if your leadership material, I'd guess it wasn't to hot around the vip desk.......[/quote:2t253au8]

Jacobsen
04-26-2008, 03:16 PM
who knows, where the hell would they put king anyway, he hasn't spent but a year on the road, brandons got the job he wanted, guess he's screwed...next

Whomever posted the above was referring to Craig Brandon not me, Brandon Jacobsen. Everybody knows I go by "Jacobsen" and he goes by "Brandon." Think about it... he just got transferred... not me, Einstein!

quoting great leaders will not make you one, get thrown in the fire and this is will you will prove if your leadership material, I'd guess it wasn't to hot around the vip desk.......

I have nothing to prove, but the fact that you have taken the time to write about me says that you view me as a threat. Thank you for the compliment. My only goal is to leave this agency in better shape (for the officers) than I found it. Come to think about it... I've already accomplished that. Since I have reached my goal, I guess it's time to HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-01-2008, 12:55 AM
[quote]who knows, where the hell would they put king anyway, he hasn't spent but a year on the road, brandons got the job he wanted, guess he's screwed...next

Whomever posted the above was referring to Craig Brandon not me, Brandon Jacobsen. Everybody knows I go by "Jacobsen" and he goes by "Brandon." Think about it... he just got transferred... not me, Einstein!

quoting great leaders will not make you one, get thrown in the fire and this is will you will prove if your leadership material, I'd guess it wasn't to hot around the vip desk.......

I have nothing to prove, but the fact that you have taken the time to write about me says that you view me as a threat. Thank you for the compliment. My only goal is to leave this agency in better shape (for the officers) than I found it. Come to think about it... I've already accomplished that. Since I have reached my goal, I guess it's time to HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:a2zhpzpd]

an old wise man once said "BITE ME"

05-01-2008, 10:41 PM
An old, has-been, wise man.

Jacobsen
05-04-2008, 02:02 AM
:oops:

05-08-2008, 12:33 AM

WHOMEVER POSTED THIS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD... Well said! :D

i guess its over, sorry for waisting everyone's time, no one goes anywhere

05-09-2008, 12:12 AM

WHOMEVER POSTED THIS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD... Well said! :D

i guess its over, sorry for waisting everyone's time, no one goes anywhere

that's "wasting" dummy

05-13-2008, 10:28 PM
.....two new captains, guess who's getting their work, look out sgt's,officers... poo-poo flows down hill.....no new captain, more work for everyone.....I bet the city will poor mouth once again when it's time for raises.....sorry, there is no money........hope the new chief takes care of the people doing the work.....$$$$$$

05-13-2008, 10:34 PM
only one new captain, wake up.....I agree though, one of them is so organized he probably dosen't have to leave his house to get the job done, and the new one won't lift a finger......so who gets all his work.........dats right, you......

05-14-2008, 08:27 PM
only one new captain, wake up.....I agree though, one of them is so organized he probably dosen't have to leave his house to get the job done, and the new one won't lift a finger......so who gets all his work.........dats right, you......

Sounds like somebody didn't get what he wanted. Maybe you need to think about why

05-15-2008, 12:54 AM
Hey shouldn't you be crying on the "whos gonna be the next captain" page and get off the sgt's site, it does sound like some little guy didn't get what he wanted

05-16-2008, 12:30 AM
true dat

05-16-2008, 11:09 PM
All I wanted was my two front toofs....:)

07-02-2008, 12:40 AM
well, it's that time again, suprisingly enough, who's it going to be?

07-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Hands down, it's Smith.

07-08-2008, 12:24 AM
I agree. Smith is the most qualified candidate.

Jacobsen
07-08-2008, 05:45 AM
Yeah, Go Smith - Go Joe - Go Harvey - Go Tray - Go Jacobsen! My vote is for all of the above... :D

07-08-2008, 09:24 PM
I think we have some great candidates ready to step up. Jeff W. seems to be a great one to me.

I think it is great the we have such a number of good people pushing to move up. A sign of great things to come.

betterinblue
07-15-2008, 04:01 AM
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

07-15-2008, 11:20 PM
“This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion.”

07-22-2008, 10:42 PM
So, Phil's last day is Friday, What is going to happen then? Delta gonna go without a Sgt or will a decision be made. Marty going to take over? Who knows what, I might be looking for a squad transfer soon if what happens last time a Sgt went out....

07-23-2008, 12:02 AM
The word on the street is that Pat Anthony is being moved out to supervisor Delta as the first civilian squad sergeant. Part of the new customer service effort.

07-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Don't be bitter now :evil:

07-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Is it promotion time or will Delta have to take cover?

07-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Take cover Delta. Word is you are getting him.

07-27-2008, 11:18 PM
come on your kidding me, i bet he's late the first day. Any takers

07-28-2008, 12:27 AM
No way he's going to the road

07-28-2008, 12:31 AM
and why not?

07-28-2008, 12:36 AM
uh, National Night Out, he's pretty busy, they cant move him anywhere

07-28-2008, 12:49 AM
I think something will happen this week

07-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Let us all bow our heads and pray.... :cry:

07-28-2008, 11:36 PM
"They" can't move him? They better move him.

07-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Why's that?

07-29-2008, 11:02 PM
So will tomorrow be the day?

07-31-2008, 10:50 PM
well looks like you guys will have to sweat it out over the weekend

08-03-2008, 08:35 PM

See Trev, you just can't keep it positive can you?

08-03-2008, 08:40 PM

I agree, no whiners here.