PDA

View Full Version : Lewis said dispatchers are Human?

02-18-2008, 01:28 AM
This guy keeps sounding more like a BONEHEAD every time he speaks.

Northport Police Chief Lewis said the Charlotte County Dispatchers are human and humans make mistakes

He said that on TV?

Mistake? Ahh, they made a mistake that cost a poor girl her life while screaming. My God, a MISTAKE? What a BONEHEAD we have here.

Please commission, get rid of this BUTT CLOWN

02-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Well if they make mistakes, then please pray tell why this mistake was dealt with in such a manner.
Come on TL what is the difference?

02-20-2008, 12:05 AM
I guess Lewis does not consider his officers to be human and make mistakes. Other wise why go after this officer with the intent of terminating him.
Two faced Terry strikes again.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=27041

02-20-2008, 01:42 AM
I guess Lewis does not consider his officers to be human and make mistakes. Other wise why go after this officer with the intent of terminating him.

Hi JW, nice to hear from you! NOT

02-20-2008, 02:11 AM
Sorry, but just someone with a long memory for hypocrisy, double standards. And smell a BS artist like Lewis from a mile away.
I see though in your post that you don't deny it either.

02-20-2008, 05:53 PM

What? No smart a** remarks in support of the chief hypocrite of the NPPD?
It is hard as sh** to defend such even for the TL bootlickers.

02-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Yeah! Just ask him! He was his biggest fan!

02-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah! Just ask him! He was his biggest fan!

Sounds like someone thought they should have gotten officer of the year instead. It takes a little more effort then writitng 200 loud car stero citations to teen age kiddies coming out of school.
So how about addressing the issue that Lewis thinks dispatchers are human and make mistakes but police officers don't deserve that same kind of consideration.
I know it will be awhile for you to respond, seeing how you are busy licking his TL's boots right now. :D :D

02-21-2008, 02:37 AM
I hear he's waiting for Jimmy Wayne to get a job in NC to go work for him. He sure licked his boots, among other parts of his anatomy!

02-24-2008, 10:56 PM
In these demon days it's so cold inside. It's so hard for a good soul to survive.
You can't even trust the air you breath, because Mother Earth wants us all to leave.
When lies become reality, you numb yourself with drugs and T.V.
Lift yourself up it's a brand new day, so turn yourself round.
Don't burn yourself, turn yourself, turn yourself around into the sun!

03-07-2008, 01:30 PM
What happened to the rest of this blog? There were two pages last night and now the second page is gone. Freedom of speech apparently only applies to people who like to slam others on this site and not the truth sayers. Sad to see that!

03-07-2008, 01:52 PM
To NPPD Guest...you are 100% right on that assessment!

03-09-2008, 12:37 PM
our comm center is state of the art and large :shock:

03-09-2008, 03:01 PM
hmmmm

03-09-2008, 05:11 PM
dude we dont have a true comm center , really :shock: