PDA

View Full Version : Metro

02-17-2008, 04:56 PM
I hope you guys are checking on how you are going to look in the green and white. Just a little advise.....apply at the SO now so you beat the stampede when the time comes.

Just ask the Deputies here now that came from LPD....I'm sure they will second what I've stated.

See ya in the FTO program!!!

02-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Want to know what is nice about the modern age of computers? You can download prgrams that let you see what IP address's belong to certain posts. Guess what else is funny? Out of the 40 some odd posts in the "PCSO is coming" post.....17 of them are from the SAME IP address...meaning same computer...meaning same person....so when a layman reads all the anti largo posts they think they have substance...and fact. All they are is the same disgruntled person that hates Largo for whatever reason. They have nothing else to do with their pathetic time but to come on here and spread rumors. Unfortunately people read those rumors and believe them.

IF these posts are coming from a certain overweight PCSO traffic deputy that used to constantly spout hate about Largo while teaching in the academy...your reason for hating Largo was pathetic...and so is your constant Anti Largo postings....the Officer that you had a problem with does not even work here anymore...so let it go already..

02-26-2008, 05:53 PM
You would not have access to the IP addresses uless you are an admin.

02-27-2008, 06:53 PM
you should talk to some people who do computer crimes investigations. this in NOT an anonymous website. anyone with a little bit of hacking/computer skills can find you. don't be a dillhole.

03-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Well then my hacking little felon, tell me my I.P. address. Because without admin access you cant read the dam IP. Its not built into the screen or anywahere else. But, if you are hacking into the system, then you should worry, not me. Hacking into systems is a felony, and they have programs out there to find idiots like you :).

03-01-2008, 02:36 AM
I hope you guys are checking on how you are going to look in the green and white. Just a little advise.....apply at the SO now so you beat the stampede when the time comes.

Just ask the Deputies here now that came from LPD....I'm sure they will second what I've stated.

See ya in the FTO program!!!

http://www.forumspile.com/STFU-Stop_Posting.jpg

03-01-2008, 05:56 AM
Well then my hacking little felon, tell me my I.P. address. Because without admin access you cant read the dam IP. Its not built into the screen or anywahere else. But, if you are hacking into the system, then you should worry, not me. Hacking into systems is a felony, and they have programs out there to find idiots like you :).

I don't know about all of that hacking stuff the other poster brought up. You are a dillhole, though.

03-03-2008, 01:56 AM
I sure hope you're not an LEO. I'd hate to think people as stooopid as you could get a badge and a gun. I NEVER said I was hacking any computers. I simply said it IS POSSIBLE. That's all. People should be advised to use common sense when posting here.

03-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Go to danasoft.com...... Simply copy and past - then add it to your posts.