PDA

View Full Version : Right to Carry

02-17-2008, 02:58 PM
With all of the bloodshed that has been occurring on campuses nationwide, after retirement at the end of the year from the department, I will be attending FIU to earn credits needed for my teaching certificate. Rest assurred that as a retired law enforcement officer, under Federal bill H.R. 218 I will packing my trusty Glock 40 despite what rules the university may have about such things.

This is in no way reflective on the ability of the brothers and sisters of the FIU department to protect me but a failure on university administration to correct the obvious problems.

02-17-2008, 06:36 PM
With all of the bloodshed that has been occurring on campuses nationwide, after retirement at the end of the year from the department, I will be attending FIU to earn credits needed for my teaching certificate. Rest assurred that as a retired law enforcement officer, under Federal bill H.R. 218 I will packing my trusty Glock 40 despite what rules the university may have about such things.

This is in no way reflective on the ability of the brothers and sisters of the FIU department to protect me but a failure on university administration to correct the obvious problems.So do i.No disrespect but it is the LAW.Active,retired or reserve.

02-17-2008, 09:32 PM
we welcome any and all fellow armed po's on campus.

02-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Someone told me some of the police admn do not carry guns at all times is this ture?

02-17-2008, 10:12 PM
we welcome any and all fellow armed po's on campus.Thank you,i will be there for you.