PDA

View Full Version : re-election

02-16-2008, 04:32 PM
I read in the News Journal that school superintendent Jim Paul is not seeking re-election. Maybe the sheriff needs to follow suit. With all the "scandals" he has been involved in these past several years (i.e. his arrest in Wisconsin, trailer purchase/sale for his hunting camp, the Arety debacle etc...), he is setting himself up for some serious mud slinging this election. Any thoughts anyone???

02-16-2008, 05:07 PM
I think I absolutely agree. He says on his website "I am accountable for my professional and personal behavior." Time to pay up. He isn't on the ballot yet anyway so it wouldn't be a big deal to announce that he won't run. Good idea. Let's hope he goes that route instead of being thoroughly routed by the voters.

02-17-2008, 05:41 AM
Point#1 Harry can't win. He knows it. He's too wrapped up with Touart (outed as unethical), Williams (left the building following a record number of jail deaths), convictions in Wisconsin and a long list of other bad stuff that the voters now know about. Plus people see that Jim Paul ain't running and they wonder why Ronniemac hasn't "done the right thing" and announced he won't run yet. Just makes the voters madder. This is a year where incumbents won't do so well. Especially Republicans. Tax Watch is fixing to put more dirt on him in March.

Point#2 Harry can't handle Morgan getting in office. If Morgan runs against Scapecchi after beating Harry in the primary Morgan will likely win. Beating the (former) 500 pound gorilla will make him a hard opponent to overcome. But if Ronnie withdraws now and gives his support to Scapecchi, Morgan won't be coming off a big win into the general election. Scapecchi will likely win the election.

So for Harry it's a matter of who he wants to be the next sheriff? Morgan or Scappechi? He can do this one of two ways. Which way will Harry think is the easy way?

02-17-2008, 09:25 AM
how does morgan think the voters will feel when all his lies are made public? he won't be so confident then will he? Especially since the voters are tired of one dishonest sheriff already.

02-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Gee guys, what are you waiting for? Seems to me that if you have Morgan pegged on lies that they would already be handed to the public on a platter. This is a serious fight and the participants are playing for keeps. If you had anything on Morgan there is no reason why it wouldn't have already been shouted from the mountaintops. You all full crap. Any questions? Three words. Bring it on. :cop: :devil:

02-17-2008, 11:57 PM
BRING IT ON. Now that was a great movie about cheerleaders. Finally something positive from the Morgan camp!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

02-18-2008, 01:42 AM
He has already been proven to be full of crap. He was found out when he gave "failing" grades to PBA over his bunch of lies. Open your eyes and ye shall see.

02-18-2008, 03:58 AM
Failing grades????? Yes the PBA is Failing! The PBA has yet to do anything about the basic question of pay raises for the deputies. Woop de Dooo... there's a meeting on Feb 26... a full five months later after the budget was approved, (or should I say disapproved with only a 1% COLA/Merit increase) by the BOCC. What do you think will happen at the meeting? Nothing at all, those at the top will keep their mouths shut and will buy their time for a promotion.

02-20-2008, 06:30 AM
My Friends:

Sheriff McNesby is the best thing that ever happened to the ECSO. You are better off than you ever have been. You are better paid then you ever have been. We have equipment that works better, more officers on the road, continual crime reduction and a Sheriff that stands behind each and every one of you as if you were his own flesh and blood. Sheriff McNesby is the man! Wake up and realize that!!!

You will not be better off with Larry S. No! No! No!

Thank you and good night,

T-Rex the Lap Doggie

ps: Ask not what your Sheriff can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your Sheriff!!!!!

02-20-2008, 06:33 AM
Wait till I get there. I will fix, er, take good care of y'all! Maybe take you huntin' or sumthang!