PDA

View Full Version : 320.07(3)(C) EXPIRED MTR VEH REG OVER 6 MO

02-15-2008, 11:16 PM
is it true you all x15 for 320.07(3)(C) EXPIRED MTR VEH REG OVER 6 MO?

02-16-2008, 02:19 AM
NPPD does so for any violation of F.S.S. 320. Most of your other departments usualy write a court appearance traffic citation with an ROR signature.

02-16-2008, 04:49 AM
NPPD will arrest someone for jay walking.

02-16-2008, 04:31 PM
I have a feeling these responses are being posted by SSO deputys/CO's. So here is a question for ya'll while we're on the topic...... Is it true that the SSO will barge into someone's house to serve civil x44 only for it to go way south.......you know what im talking about. I dont know of any of us that have x15 for exp reg over 6 months, but what does it matter?? What if the x15 was an @ss that needed to go to jail. Who cares, keep the drama on your own board.

02-16-2008, 04:58 PM
I have a feeling these responses are being posted by SSO deputys/CO's.

Guess again! You don't know your department as well as you should.

02-16-2008, 05:55 PM

SOUNDS LIKE AN OUTSIDER TO ME......... POSSIBLY A DEP OR C/O THAT WAS AT THE JAIL WHEN THE X15 WAS BROUGHT IN AND JUST HAD TO START RUNNING THEIR MOUTH.

02-16-2008, 06:44 PM

SOUNDS LIKE AN OUTSIDER TO ME......... POSSIBLY A DEP OR C/O THAT WAS AT THE JAIL WHEN THE X15 WAS BROUGHT IN AND JUST HAD TO START RUNNING THEIR MOUTH.

First it was you didn't know of anyone at the NPPD that makes such and arrest. Now your accusing someone of seeing such an arrest at the county lock up.
Just come right out and say "yeah we do arrest for such an offense."
It has been done by the NPPd for along, long, time.
No outsider here pal, I have seen it done over and over again.
So stop trying to make it sound like it doesn't.
Oh and no outsider here Nick.

02-16-2008, 10:47 PM
AGAIN, I NEVER SAID WE DIDNT DO IT.....I SAID, WHO CARES IF WE DID. MAYBE THE X15 WAS AN @SS THAT NEEDED TO GO TO JAIL. QUIT HATIN ON US, YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE ONES THAT THINK WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISHANDLED 911 CALL TOO RIGHT? GO TO YOUR OWN BOARD AND LEAVE US ALONE.

02-16-2008, 11:08 PM
This topic is about the NPPD arresting for an expired tag over six months.
Don't try and change the subject becuase you screwed up and at first said you knew of no such an arrest to yeah we do.
And once again, I for one am not from another department Nick A.

02-17-2008, 01:11 AM
LET ME CLEARIFY FOR THE LAST TIME, I DONT KNOW IF WE DID IT OR NOT, BUT WHO CARES IF WE DID IS WHAT I SAID. DUMB@SS

02-18-2008, 02:49 PM
When was the last time NPPD made a x15 for something other than 316.xxx that didn't require the assistance of the SSO?

Do they issue NP recruits the whole statute book or just the traffic chapters?

02-18-2008, 07:47 PM
LET ME GUESS...THERES NO CRIME IN NP RIGHT? TELL THAT TO THE LEE/GOFF FAMILY.

02-19-2008, 04:40 AM
No, there is no crime in NP that can be solved by the NPPD w/o outside help. Other than traffic "crime" that is. In which case even the FHP should be impressed.

02-19-2008, 09:28 PM
SORRY WE ARENT BIG ENOUGH TO HAVE OUR OWN HELICOPTER AND SUCH AND WE HAVE TO ASK FOR HELP SOMETIMES. I COULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED ANOTHER "COP" WOULD CRITIZE ANOTHER BROTHER FOR ASKING FOR HIS ASSISTANCE. IF YOUR AGENCY EVER NEEDS MY HELP, REST ASSURED ILL BE RIGHT THERE.

02-20-2008, 02:22 AM
I am not criticizing another LEO or it's agency. I am however, criticizing a group of people playing at being a law enforcement agency.
And please stop refering to yourself as a brother LEO. If your anything it is nothing more then a kid brother playing cops and robbers.

02-20-2008, 02:46 AM
Your lack of a helicopter and a county sized budget wasn't what i was criticizing. Your lack of a single quality Detective is what i was referring to. :roll:

02-21-2008, 12:20 PM
they are the boy scouts of law enforcemnt in sarasota county.. :D :arrow: :shock:

02-21-2008, 05:18 PM
sure they are, but their case was so strong against Joseph Kappel, a double homicide, that he chose to plead guilty. How many murder cases have that just happen, not many. So bury your head in the sand some more and eventually you will find some water and get your senses back!

02-21-2008, 08:48 PM
rookie dept :D

02-21-2008, 10:12 PM
sure they are, but their case was so strong against Joseph Kappel, a double homicide, that he chose to plead guilty. How many murder cases have that just happen, not many. So bury your head in the sand some more and eventually you will find some water and get your senses back!

Yeah due to detective work right? :roll: :roll: You crappy piece of work! There were numerous wittnesses that saw Kappel, and Bennett running from the house and get into their car. Not to mention a partial tag as well.
Keep taking the credit for work you don't do NP. :x :x

02-21-2008, 10:28 PM
I am not criticizing another LEO or it's agency. I am however, criticizing a group of people playing at being a law enforcement agency.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE! :shock:
And please stop refering to yourself as a brother LEO. If your anything it is nothing more then a kid brother playing cops and robbers.
PLEASE DO SHARE WHERE YOU WORK THAT MAKES YOU FEEL SO SUPERIOR TO US :roll:

02-22-2008, 07:42 AM

Good lord, the Keystone cops are superior to NP.

02-22-2008, 01:58 PM

Good lord, the Keystone cops are superior to NP.

So I guess your answer lets us all know that you are really a floundering comedian and not a police officer. :roll:

02-22-2008, 02:30 PM
I work for waste management. That makes me superior to NPPD. I take trash to the dump on a daily basis.

NPPD just got handed a truck full of garbage and had to be lead by the nose to the dump @ 2020 Main St.

There is more to the FSS than the 300 chapter people!

02-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Hey! Don't slander the good people of Waste Management by saying you work for them! They are hard working, intelligent people, of which, YOU ARE NOT!

02-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Better yet, don't slander WM by comparing them to the NPPD.
WM does have some kind of standards in who they hire.

02-24-2008, 01:10 AM
We have high standards for hiring. That's why you couldn't get a job with us and have to play your game of revolt here! You are proof of our standards and how good they are.

02-24-2008, 12:26 PM
We have high standards for hiring. That's why you couldn't get a job with us and have to play your game of revolt here! You are proof of our standards and how good they are.
Sorry preachy, been there, done that, left that.
Working for department with higher standards that consist of more then how many citations you issue.
The other poster is right about WM having higher standards in who they hire then the North Port PD.

02-24-2008, 02:23 PM
What Department? Mental Health? As a specimen?

02-24-2008, 03:17 PM
What Department? Mental Health? As a specimen?

Ahhhh, a supposed expert! I take it from your own association with being treated for megalomania, and feelings of grandeur.
Yeah, North Port harbors alot of officers with that type of problem.
It seems to be quite prevalent on the traffic enforcement squad.

There is a treatment that puts your feet back on the ground and guides you to what real law enforcement is about.
It is called the SSO.

02-24-2008, 10:55 PM
In these demon days it's so cold inside. It's so hard for a good soul to survive.
You can't even trust the air you breath, because Mother Earth wants us all to leave.
When lies become reality, you numb yourself with drugs and T.V.
Lift yourself up it's a brand new day, so turn yourself round.
Don't burn yourself, turn yourself, turn yourself around into the sun!

02-25-2008, 08:03 PM
for everyone that tries to slam n.p.p.d., just remember one thing, no matter what you say, or what you think, it doesn't change the fact that we make good money and if you are a north porter who is complaining, haaa, you are the one paying our wages.

02-25-2008, 09:20 PM
for everyone that tries to slam n.p.p.d., just remember one thing, no matter what you say, or what you think, it doesn't change the fact that we make good money and if you are a north porter who is complaining, haaa, you are the one paying our wages.
Well if that is the case, your f**cking fired you lazy SOB.