PDA

View Full Version : Dispatcher Bonus

02-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Havent heard much from the other dispatchers (besides one email) in ref. to the bonus they got, were the others happy at all?????

02-16-2008, 12:53 AM
CS, JC, and KT all said thanks very much, in person. I haven’t seen MB in a while.

I feel kind of weird just giving a gift to dispatch. I would have liked the gift to include the other non-sworn inside members too. I don’t think they should have been left out. They each play a role in making our jobs flow better. On one side of the building they help with our reports, paperwork, subpoenas, etc. On the other side of the building they help with our certificates, payroll, keep track of our o/t hours, and hiring, etc. Does anyone else feel the same? Just curious.

02-16-2008, 01:59 AM
No not at all.... The dispatchers were the only ones who deserve anything from us. We depend on them daily and they have deplorable conditions to work in. But feel free to give money to those who you feel also deserve it.

02-16-2008, 04:10 AM
Thank you all for your act of kindness. It is the first time in a LONG time that I am proud to be working for this department. I was speechless, and I can speak for the girls, we all think the very highest of all of you, and thank each of you for remembering us when so many people seem to have forgotten how hard we work to make sure you go home at the end of your shift.

As always, the coffee is on me

Be safe,

02-16-2008, 10:09 AM
MB is on vacation and does not know about it yet

02-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Whats this bonus for dispatchers? When did that happen?

02-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Well since you do not know you obviously do not work here and therefore do not need to know our business. Thanks for asking though.

02-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Oh yeah, your right...wouldnt want to hear about anyones business on this message board....what a hoot..bibi