PDA

View Full Version : Absence of undocumented worker task force

02-14-2008, 06:19 AM
With the recent success of the SRCSO in enforcing undocumented worker laws, and possibly saving some child future headache because someone has fraudulent obtained and used their SSN, when is the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office going to join in and make a difference? The answer is never. Don’t believe me, just ask them. Not worth their time, just like it is apparently not worth their time to do something about the homicides, robberies, and drive-by shootings that seem to happen every night. I know you can only do so much with the resources you have at hand, but they sure found a way to do it in Brownsville! ECSO, please police our county and worry about politics later. BTW…have you seen the overwhelming positive response in the PNJ comment section since SRCSO started their undocumented worker task force? Don’t you think this is maybe what the citizens of Escambia County want?

02-14-2008, 01:02 PM
No, esto no es lo que los amigos the Escambia quieren.

02-14-2008, 04:04 PM
Write English of go back to Mexico.

02-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Please do not try and imporve your own knowledge base by learning a second language. The rest of the World will just have to learn English. LMAO Americans are so behind the World curve....

02-14-2008, 10:08 PM
When I move to Mexico, I'll learn Spanish,
When I move to France, I’ll learn French,
When I move to Russia, I'll learn Russian,
When I move to China, I’ll learn Chinese,
When I move to Japan, I'll learn Japanese,
Etc, etc, etc.

When you move to the United States, the primary language here is English, so you learn English!

02-15-2008, 12:35 AM
When I move out of my single wide to my double wide I might start dating my other sister for a change. Hey has anybody seen my remote, and who messed up the damm rabit ears. I gots to get me some dat satelite tv.

MOD 353
02-15-2008, 02:08 AM
Have fun but please know when to say when. I can see this one getting ugly with racial slurs etc. Please don't go there.

02-15-2008, 03:20 PM
1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor. If all these raids make my chimichangas go up in price...

Hey what about all the chinese and italian restaurants? Maybe just maybe they have unducumented chinese and italian workers. Just a little food for thought.

02-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Remember boys and girls, when you raid the Mexican Resturants your only option is Taco Bell. Keep a roll of toilet paper handy, you'll need it.

02-16-2008, 09:51 AM
First, Ignorant, well, from your post above, enough said... Your mama named you right. I can't say enough good things about America bashers... can't say anything at all good. KMAMF! What world curve? I love it when people say "you americans" like we don't get it or something. Move out of the country and take your "world curve" with you. If you are not in the country, then quit posting and don't move here.

Second, Okaloosa and SR are doing it right. Okaloosa a little better because they hit the Chineese too! Nothing like a bunch of protestors in downtown Milton waving the Mexican flag to rally the voters against Sheriff Hall (yeah, right). Makes me want to vote for him TWICE (can they do that over there?)

Third, if you want Escambia to jump in, you got to make it fit Harry's agenda. So let's just get Georgie to open up a illegal alien transport and detention business. I am sure Harry would sign a multi-year, no-bid contract for a few million and make us go out and round them up.

02-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Hey George stopped his "sit ins" at the Commission. Is he working for Roniemac now? That way they could hook up easier.

02-17-2008, 03:12 AM
We will find out just how good and loyal of a friend Harry is to those that helped him get where he is today. My bet is that Harry will not hire George. But then, George may know too much about Harry. Who knows. What most likely will happen is that George will use the Jedi Mind trick on Harry and get hired.

"I ain't hiring you George. I will lose votes cuz you ain't very well liked in this hare county and this is going to be my toughest election unless my prayers for a hurricane are answered."

"Harry, you want to hire me and pay me your salary."

"George, I want to hire you and pay you my salary."

"Very good Harry. Now smack yourself and give me all you cash and your car keys."

"Whack!!!!! Ouch! Me hurt myself good. Here's my keys and cash."

02-17-2008, 10:06 PM
From reading this site and the news Sheriff McNesby has a policy of not pursuing illegals and parole violators. He does pursue the "oldest profession" in Brownsville. Does he have public safety priorities up-side-down or what?

Sheriff, do you remember the slogan of "Let 'em go Green" in the Judges election? Green lost.

Slogan suggestion for Sheriff: Let 'em run Ron!"

02-17-2008, 11:13 PM
When all the "undocumented" workers were roofing at a competative rate not one person complained (after Ivan and Dennis). When this task force has scared away all of the cheap labor in the panhandle don't complain when you have to pay double or triple the price for construction labor. These people are hard workers and only want to live a better life in the greatest country on the planet. I do not agree with them sneaking in no matter what thier race is. They are here and as long as they don't add to the crime rate let them work!

Just one more thought........I think this "task force" should try to go after the thugs that stole 16 guns from the pawn shop in Milton. How about going after all the thugs commiting home invasions in Destin. Those criminals seem much more violent and a threat to society.

02-17-2008, 11:56 PM
A criminal is still a criminal. Every effort should be directed to arrest all criminals. Including those you consider hard-working abd pose no real danger to the every day citizen.

Prostitutes dont believe they are causing anyone any harm.
Drug delaers dont believe they are causing anyone any har.
Speeders dont believe they are causing anyone any harm.
Drunk drivers dont believe they cause anyone any harm.
People who steal from those they perceive as rich dont believe they are causing anyone any harm.
People who enter this country illegally dont believe they are causing anyone any harm.

But, everyone one of them is a criminal. I say write a ticket, lock'em up, and deport those you can. People need to be held accountable for their actions.

02-18-2008, 02:36 AM
A criminal is still a criminal........you are correct. Lock them all up.....much easier said than done. With the tax cut just passed it will be impossible to muster the manpower to go after these "law breakers" (talking about these mexican and Asian workers) when we have real crime like rapists, murderers, robbers and the many others in this county.

Another point of intrest is our economic dependence of these workers. They keep our products cheaper. Imagine if all those orange pickers in south Florida were to be paid a fair hourly rate. Add benefits, a retirement and 8 hour 5 day a week work days. It would cost the consumer $5.00 an orange. Be thankful these people work cheap and keep products and services affordable in America. These people do the work that Americans don't want or are unwilling to do.

What they are doing is wrong but I have a hard time thinking of them as criminals. When the next hurricane hits I hope they return to work in the area. They worked hard and rebuilt most of Pensacola. Its funny that now when they are not "needed" we consider them criminals and want them to return home.

02-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Cheap labor benefits consumers my azz. Before Ivan it cost around $80 - $100 per square to re-shingle a house. After Ivan it cost $200 - $250 to re-roof a house. After Dennis I hired an established local company who in turn hired a crew of Mexicans. I paid $220 per square. They did not even lay them straight at that. Sorry workmanship. If the Mexican labor worked cheap the savings were not passed on to the consumer.

Do you think the Mexicans spent much money with local merchants? Do you know how many packed into one house to avoid fair rent? Do you know how many we are feeding in our prisions and how many victims they left in their wake?

I have no problem with people coming in legally if they are screened properly, speak basic English, and contribute to the overall quality of life.

Otherwise, they need to be chased back across the Rio.

02-18-2008, 07:52 PM
So sorry you chose not to "shop around" and got screwed by a reputable company. It does not change the facts that cheap labor and illegals rebuilt the panhandle. Their cheap labor does benefit the consumer. Do some reaserch.

02-18-2008, 11:09 PM
So because they offer cheap labor and good mexican food it is okay for them to fraudulently obtain and use the SSNs of children, deceased people, and servicemen fighting overseas?

02-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Hello, my name is Diego Montoya you killed my father, prepare to die!(heavy spanish accent) What movie?

Don’t be so harsh on the work force man, I mean hell if we could get rid of all the illegal workers, all the worthless bums, all the worthless thugs, all the worthless welfare rats, and a worthless politician who started as a cop. This would be a great county right?

Now can I have extra guacamole on my chicken chimichanga?

02-19-2008, 11:51 AM
So because they offer cheap labor and good mexican food it is okay for them to fraudulently obtain and use the SSNs of children, deceased people, and servicemen fighting overseas?

To be fair don't forget about all the Illegal Asian and Russian workers here who make 10 cents an hour.

Theses people don't have the recources to pluck a SSN from the sky. How about this task force go after the supplier of the SSN's. Oh wait a second........they are probably white and American so it must be ok.

I love the Princess Bride!

Veteran Deputy
02-20-2008, 05:50 PM
Well concerned citizen,

Of course SRCSO and Okaloosa SO can do that sort of stuff, they dont have 1/3 of the crime rate Escambia County has. And just what is the way to eliminate drive by shooting, robberies and drug activity? I guess since you watch CSI, you have it all figured out. What is your answer? The last time I checked, no one in my agency had a crystal ball telling me where the next shooting is going to take place. Maybe the problem is you and since you want to moan and complain about the deputies in your community, I have two solutions to your problem: 1) go do the training and you can become a reserve deputy and put your solutions too work; 2) Stick you head in the sand, call 9-1-1 when your locked in your own bathroom and move to SR county where they have more time to deal with your whinning!

And about you pay my salary with your tax dollars...you'd be embarrassed if you saw my pay check.

02-20-2008, 06:27 PM
It's time to bring pro-active law enforcement back to Escambia County. Call the unit what ever you want but, we all know it as Street Crimes. Becareful in who you sellect to staff and manage it, to ensure smooth operation. The County needs to put the criminal element in check and that is one of the fastest ways. If something negative happens, car chase, car crash, shooting, or one of those price of doing business incidents, then so be it. You dont close or shut down shop because of issue's like that. If someone screws up you hand down discipline, if a supervisor makes some poor decisions you replace him or hand down some discipline. Closing your doors and truning a blind eye to rising street level crime issue's is not a solution.

Veteran Deputy
02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I second that Solutions!